November 11, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
maddhatter

anyone know how much that code is good for?
10%

is there a difference in the measurements around the thigh of the track pants between medium and large?
Yes, you can see more info in the measurement guide on the product page. Mind you, there's a lot of stretch in the track pants, especially around the waist. 
thx, yea i have a pair of large track pants but i dont like how loose they are around the thigh so i was just curious.
ill be ordering my next pair in mediums
November 11, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
JustinTheAutomator

I got the medium track pant and the thigh area seems to have stretched out considerably since first wear, which is expected. Gunna try soaking and hand washing them in hot water tomorrow to see if they can contract back to normal. Seems to have lost that Zespy silhouette that I love sad Will post results. 
November 11, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
maddhatter

I got the medium track pant and the thigh area seems to have stretched out considerably since first wear, which is expected. Gunna try soaking and hand washing them in hot water tomorrow to see if they can contract back to normal. Seems to have lost that Zespy silhouette that I love  Will post results. 
same thing that happend to mine. It's why i stopped wearing sweats all together in the first place cuz once they lose their shape they look so bummy. Thought these ones from ilu would be different but i guess not.
Might have to try and soak mine too.
November 12, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
shakeyjk

Anyone know what shipping time is like in UK ??
November 12, 2013 @ 10:56 PM
nathanieldowneyx

cant speak for Uk but to Canada its only 2-3 days, and youre a lot closer than i am.
November 12, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
davidburger

Yea man usually takes 2-3 days to LA. Super quick
November 13, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
hardingo

I think my Track Pants took 3 days to arrive! Really good service. If your only after some Zespys or Track pants, Urban Industry, Scene Preston and Minerva have some good stock now! 
November 13, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
JS5

Here's the fit on the medium navy parka. I'm 5'9" 130. Glad I went with the medium, I wouldn't want the shoulder area any tighter than it is already. The fit is boxier than I expected but it's not too bad. 

IG: @JStrathern

November 13, 2013 @ 07:28 PM

just ordered some charcoal tracks
how long does it usually take to ship to us?
finna be cozy as hell this winter cool
November 13, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
davidburger

just ordered some charcoal tracks
how long does it usually take to ship to us?
finna be cozy as hell this winter 
takes 2-3 days to US!
November 14, 2013 @ 06:23 AM
cabbage_giant

There's a Flag Parka pictured in the new album on facebook. It definitely shits on the Flag Jacket from this November's release.
November 14, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
davidburger

There's a Flag Parka pictured in the new album on facebook. It definitely shits on the Flag Jacket from this November's release.
can you post a pic? cant find it! hypebeast just posted there new collection here . 
November 14, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
cabbage_giant

Here it is. I had to take a screenshot cause mobile fb sucks.
November 14, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
Bruflot

It's also shown in the November editorial.

November 15, 2013 @ 03:21 AM

that baseball jersey is sooo nice
November 15, 2013 @ 10:13 AM
shakeyjk

That flag parka tho  ... just got a penfield and obey jacket so that i was sorted for the winter, but i don't think i can resist.

Gotta get the grey baseball and some zespy's too.. ILU killin it this season !!

Still on the fence on whether i should get army or tan.. anyone who's got either ?
November 15, 2013 @ 12:07 PM
stackmemaybe

I have a pair of tan, but I just saw the army in shop yesterday and I would have definitely preferred them!
November 15, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
nylon

Anyone got the Crosbys?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

November 15, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
Bruflot

Yep, got the army green ones on Tuesday! First impression was that the inner sole was incredibly thin and not very comfortable, though doable. They seemed kind of stiff in the beginning, but they've loosened up as expected.

Here's the only picture I have at the moment, can take some better ones tomorrow if you want. 

November 15, 2013 @ 10:08 PM

anybody have any idea when they will restock mediums
sized up and it was a bad choice
November 15, 2013 @ 10:22 PM
shakeyjk

Yep, got the army green ones on Tuesday! First impression was that the inner sole was incredibly thin and not very comfortable, though doable. They seemed kind of stiff in the beginning, but they've loosened up as expected.

Here's the only picture I have at the moment, can take some better ones tomorrow if you want. 

Are those zespys ?
November 16, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
nylon

Triggered the button for the french terry tracks. Overall pleased with the details, a step up from the tracks released in Aug/Sept.

Reinforced rivet & bar stitching on both sides of the side pockets. Fish lining on all 3 pockets.
YKK zipper (thank goodness)

Sizes are selling out fast.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

November 16, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
Bruflot

Are those zespys ?
Yes, the black stretch ones. Thinking about sizing down on my next pair.

Triggered the button for the french terry tracks. Overall pleased with the details, a step up from the tracks released in Aug/Sept.

Reinforced rivet & bar stitching on both sides of the side pockets. Fish lining on all 3 pockets.

Lucky!! They sold out before I was able to purchase one I hope they'll restock soon.
November 16, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
chicago89

hey if i buy a suit jacket and use the 10% code, will i be charged with custom fees? 
November 16, 2013 @ 09:05 PM

ilu needs to step their stock game up
November 16, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
M.

hey if i buy a suit jacket and use the 10% code, will i be charged with custom fees? 
Yes as I have been charged customs after I used the code a while back for a blazer as well. Discounts never effect duties, they charge you the retail value of it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 16, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
chicago89

Yes as I have been charged customs after I used the code a while back for a blazer as well. Discounts never effect duties, they charge you the retail value of it.
Damn..how much was it?
November 16, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
georgeyyy

Yo, has anyone got any of their older 5 Panels they want to get rid of?

IG: @ttspooner //

November 17, 2013 @ 10:27 AM
nylon

Are those zespys ?
Yes, the black stretch ones. Thinking about sizing down on my next pair.

Lucky!! They sold out before I was able to purchase one I hope they'll restock soon.
There's only sizes for S left suprised

For those divided over zespy ( M Vs L) here's a comparison pic of one in L size (34 inch). After the 2nd wash, it kinda got snug, where before it was loose at the waist. Not a big issue since it's draw string. I normally wear an M (32 inch waist). Main difference is the area around the upper legs. If you have huge upper legs take a L. 

M - Fitting. Lower legs snug.
L - loose in the crotch, casual fit. Lower legs snug.

5"9. about 150 lbs
**THE MATERIAL FOR THE ZESPY IS STRETCHIER THAN THE ONE OF THE RALPH**

November 17, 2013 @ 06:10 PM
JustinTheAutomator

For everyone that has the problem with their Track pants stretching out: I got mine to bounce back to their original shape. I ran them through a cold wash cycle in the machine with a normal load of my laundry. I then put them in the dryer, on the Delicate setting (low heat), with the rest of my clothes. I removed the track pants 5 minutes into the drying session to make sure that they weren't going to shrink too much. I let them air dry in my room, folded over a chair, and they came out perfect. The stretching in the crotch/thighs region was completely reversed and they fit just as they did when they were new :D 

I emailed ILU about it before I tried it out, and they actually recommend giving them a nice run through the dryer with the rest of my clothes after washing. But I'd beware of giving them a full cycle in the dryer. I'm just gunna keep using the 5 minutes in low heat -> air dry method. Works perfect! 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.