Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
January 14, 2013 @ 09:14 AM
upsidedownstyle

Has anyone had any problem with the trackies stretching but not shrinking again? I'll wear mine for half a day and when I stand up there are big bulges where my knees are.
January 14, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
ackbou

Hey everyone ! So just an hour ago, I received my Black Monkey hat in the mail so I thought I would tell you what I think because it might help some of you deciding wether or not to buy a cap from ILU (and if you don't want to read all that I'm going to write, just buy one, go for it ! NOW !). NB: excuse me for the potential spelling mistakes, je ne suis que français !

1°) First of all, I live in France but no taxes this time (I only received a cap in this package). So that's nice !

2°) About the quality itself (so must apply to the rest of the collection). The quality is litteraly insane ! If you wish to compare it to one of their older caps, these ones are much heavier then the previous ones. The tags look much better in my opinion, the lining and "couture" also seems higher quality. The inside brim is also really nice ! They also added some inside tags that add that special ILU touch we all love

3°) To finish about, the Black Monkey Cap itself, I'm a bit disappointed actually. The cap/colors of the pattern don't really look that much as on the website but hey, maybe I got unlucky with the pattern The only problem is that weird looking monkey on the top of the cap. I mean, look at his creepy eyes !

Overall, it's a beautiful cap, unbelievable quality and details as always. The only negative poinbt would be their website's image of the cap

January 14, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
M.

Wow thanks for the heads up, I never knew there was a monkey on the hat. I guess that's where it gets its name haha. Overall, its a really nice hat. Sadly your pattern/cut ain't giving it justice. Thanks again, will be getting the hat if it doesn't sell out soon.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 14, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
ackbou

Wow thanks for the heads up, I never knew there was a monkey on the hat. I guess that's where it gets its name haha. Overall, its a really nice hat. Sadly your pattern/cut ain't giving it justice. Thanks again, will be getting the hat if it doesn't sell out soon.
Yeah, when I saw it at first, I was like "WTF is that monkey doing here ?!". But I actually kinda like it. Plus, I like my flowery brim which looks really nice with a basic black hoodie !
January 14, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
M.

Hopefully I get a good pattern on my Navy Horseman Cap. I haven't gotten shipping confirmation but I'll post a pic of the cap when it gets here.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 15, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
millertime04

Anyone from the US order a five panel?

How much can I expect to pay with import charges included?
US doesn't charge import on low dollar amount items , only thing FedEx ever hit me with taxes on was an item over 2K
Ahh, ok cool. Thanks.
I stand corrected as I just got a fuckin bill from FedEx . Shit is completely uncalled for.

Its like 20% of the total value . Kinda crosses the line of even being worth it .
January 15, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
JS5

Just got my zespys yesterday.. not sure what to think. I like them, but the creasing below the knee is a little much. They aren't really even stacks, just a million little creases that kind of look like there's a ton of stacking. (They're also tighter than expected in the calves and loose in the waist). Not sure what I'm doing wrong.. Anyway, here's a picture for reference, 5'9" 135 30/31waist size M.

IG: @JStrathern

January 15, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
Iarumas

^ Try folding and "drag" down the creases to the bottom
January 15, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
Johnny Utah

I stand corrected as I just got a fuckin bill from FedEx . Shit is completely uncalled for.

Its like 20% of the total value . Kinda crosses the line of even being worth it .
Didn't cop yet, but thanks for clearing it up. Doesn't seem too bad though. Gonna have to think about it.
January 16, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
hahjavi

@millertime04, when'd you order your stuff and when did you get the bill? The first time I bought ILU was like 4-5 months ago and I haven't gotten a bill from FedEx yet? I'm in Cali btw. 
January 16, 2013 @ 03:20 AM
M.

I don't know, but sometimes I feel a little bad for using the discount code. I can save anywhere from $15-30 on any order, which adds up over time. Might sound stupid, but I feel that they don't approve of it very much even though they implemented the idea of putting one. Opinions?

Also, did any one else get confirmation for their hat shipment? I haven't gotten mine, I'd let them know but I tend email them a lot.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 16, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
neliuss

Don't feel bad about using the discount man, if they wouldn't approve of it, they would take it down. They probably put it up because they want to reach new customers around the Europe area, seeing Max Davis is from Belgium and has a lot of followers. I assume they're well aware of the fact that some current customers will stumble upon the discount code as well.

Also, if you as a loyal customer buy more because of the discount code, it's still good for business.
January 16, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
M.

I got this email a couple of minutes ago.

Thank you for your recent purchase with us on our online store of one of our 5-panel caps. 

Unfortunately 4 of the styles were short shipped from our supplier as there were some faults in the fabric and we did not receive all the hats we had ordered. 

This led to us being short on a few orders. Unfortunately yours was one we could not fulfills. 

We have processed a full refund to your credit card. Please be aware there are a lot of other hat styles currently available on the online store for your purchase. 

Most sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kinda bummed that the hat that I wanted got scratched in a way. On the bright, I got myself the Black Monkey Cap with the refund money. Got it fast as I see many people doing the same since they got put in the same position as me, and in my opinion one of the last good-looking caps. Will post pics of my hat. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 17, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
Triangle

Damn Muhstakes, props for having such a good outlook bro. I personally would have taken the black monkey or the elephant. I dunno why, but there's something about that Elephant cap that makes me want it...
January 17, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
M.

You should get it fast, I almost assure you that it will be gone soon. Don't sleep on it as you don't want to pay in different currency with horrible shipping prices. Better now as you have the discount code and free shipping. smile

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 18, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
mark mike

Funny that I'm saying this after people have been talking about how they don't mind the high price but I thought the hat preorder coupon said $20 off not $16.78!

Haha, obviously they meant 20 NZD but it for sure says $ in the email

....anyways im just trolling about my $3.22 
January 18, 2013 @ 08:04 PM
M.

Since New Zealand still goes by a dollar currency they have the $ symbol. And since their based off NZ, it's gonna-be their currency. I was surprised at first when I found out it was NZD instead of USD You're lucky, I didn't even get a $20 coupon for the delay of my hat but its all good.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 19, 2013 @ 03:43 AM
JohnCitizen

I wore my whole cream horses outfit yesterday to Sydney Big day out, so hot. Im pretty sure the shirt and shorts are rip stop fabric though? Just says 100% cotton on the website, but it has the checkered pattern like in ripstop. Can anyone confirm?
January 19, 2013 @ 11:43 AM
neliuss

Anyone know's of a place where I still can get the 'White Paisley Pocket Tee' in size S? I already checked all the online stockists, but haven't been able to find one yet.

January 19, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
katsuya

@neliuss
http://www.boredofsouthsea.co.uk/product/i-love-ugly/paisley-pocket-tshirt-whitesmile
January 19, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
millertime04

i love my grey one
January 19, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
neliuss

@neliuss
http://www.boredofsouthsea.co.uk/product/i-love-ugly/paisley-pocket-tshirt-white
Safeee, thanks mate!
January 19, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
M.

I hate FedEx's way of transportation. It arrived in my city then went to another city on the other side of the country. Now it's gonna sit there til Monday. I could of easily of gotten my package today but I guess not. I don't know I'm just a little impatient as I been wanting one of their caps since December but all these delays have been interfering.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 19, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
RedRanger

parkas dropping in two weeks, apparently plus 2 new colourways, hoping for that army green.
January 21, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
M.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 21, 2013 @ 09:37 AM
lukegratted123

man so lloking forward to the parkas, and their new collection of selvage denims ayy...

does anyone have experience of the smart pants? keen to try them but just wondering what the fit is like? would you recommend them?
January 21, 2013 @ 04:53 PM
M.

Got a horrible pattern on my hat, never knew there was big bananas in the fabric. I got an empty panel with barely a leaf in it. sad

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 21, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
overflow

@muhstakes you should send it back and ask them to swap it.. I've done it before and it's no big deal is the feeling I got from them. You should also check that voucher you didn't get sent!

Yeah, real keen on the parkas and hopefully the shoe comes out in February finally.. Any sneak previews on IG?
January 21, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
M.

Yeah I'm kinda bummed, my hat doesn't even come close to the one they advertise on their website. It sucks as I waited a long time to get my hands on one and I'm barely satisfied  with it. I'll just re-buy it instead of exchanging it as I'll end up sending more money just to get a better looking hat. I hope they don't mind my pickiness. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 22, 2013 @ 10:15 AM
Iarumas

Even though you're bummed out, post a pic! Curious on the whole unseen pattern..

Been thinking about the horseman v2 for a while now but maybe that cap also contains some ugly hidden shit..

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.