Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
October 27, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
stackmemaybe

Just got a pair of the new zespies that have increases comfortability with 5% spandex. They are so much more comfortable than my other pair that is 100% cotton.

I dont know if its because of the spandex, but they are tighter than a pair made of 100% cotton. I paid $50 for shipping... Although it would have cost the same if I waited for a local shop to get them as they would have sold for the same total price. 
October 27, 2013 @ 04:43 PM
nylon

@Nylon

I wear size 32 waist in almost all of my pants. The Medium Ralph was way too tight; I definitely felt constricted. With the Large, I have to wear a belt or they start creeping down really quickly. There's not a lot of extra room up top but the motion of walking starts dragging them down and it gets really 'baggy' above my knees. I'll take your word for it though man, I'll keep on stretchin' them out over time. 

As far as the Jonty, sounds like Large would be my best bet. If I could actually head to their store and try stuff on, I'd easily walk out with a couple pairs of pants and a parka.. Next time I order from them on-line, I'm going to have nightmares about sizing issues while they are being sipped! 

As far as the Zespy, I fell in love with these pants. I feel a little strange wearing them with just a tee, especially if it's on the smaller side just because I'm not used to the dropcrotch style. But with winter quickly approaching, they are looking great with layers. I may snag those Army Greens sometime soon, but I couldn't see myself having more than 2 pairs in my wardrobe. 
If you can fit into a M zespy, there isn't really any problem getting into a M Jonty. It's fitted for 32-33 waist.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

October 27, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
mproc

If anyone is looking to pick up zespys in size medium let me know. I have chino and milo colors
October 30, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
aztec181

Floral Blacked out shirt available, PM if interested.

Just received a pair of the black/big mouth zespy's. I stupidly picked them up in a medium when my usual waste is 29/30. Imma try to exchange them, but felt nice and comfortable
October 30, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
yode

Just received my zespy trackies... getting used to the fit. Calves are pretty skinny but not too bad, its the drop-crotch that is awkward right now. How do you walk normally in these? I feel like im walking in water. Good thing I sized up also, getting my normal size wouldve been too tight.

we kno boutcha

October 31, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
Major

just got my two tone bomber in, shit is dope as fuck cool
October 31, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
nathanieldowneyx

FT/S navy button up in small, pm for info
October 31, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
stackmemaybe

Has anyone got the tees that are on the online store? Hows the fit? They look pretty long.
November 1, 2013 @ 10:01 AM
Karmageddon

Just received a pair of the black/big mouth zespy's. I stupidly picked them up in a medium when my usual waste is 29/30. Imma try to exchange them, but felt nice and comfortable
Was a medium too big for 29/30? That's weird they should be pretty well fitting
November 1, 2013 @ 10:47 AM
RedRanger

ilu watch just died, always taken good care of it, had it for abit under a year, anyone else had experience with there watches?
November 1, 2013 @ 03:11 PM
Bruflot

Actually, small is intended for a ~30" waist. I, myself, have a 32" waist whereas the Zespys in medium are pretty much a perfect fit. A tiny bit too large, but the drawstrings fixes that.
Loving how tight they are around the ankles. They're pretty much what I would consider as perfect pants - though I do wear it a tiny bit above the waist to make it appear less of a drop-crotch. 

The Jontys in medium are just ridiculously baggy/loose in the legs. Waist fits fine, but they're so baggy... thinking about returning them, not sure though. 
November 1, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
Iarumas

No, 29/30 is a size S.
Medium is 32

Edit: Sorry that already got answered above.
November 1, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
RedBlue

I'm 5'6'' 140 lbs and I'm thinking about ordering a jacket from them but I'm scared it might be too long. Does anyone know how they fit?
November 2, 2013 @ 02:53 AM
nathanieldowneyx

I'm 5'6'' 140 lbs and I'm thinking about ordering a jacket from them but I'm scared it might be too long. Does anyone know how they fit?
which jacket? im about 5"6 130 and my small mason fits slim and slightly short, but it looks dope that way. you can tell its slightly short on the site as well.
November 2, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
M.

ilu watch just died, always taken good care of it, had it for abit under a year, anyone else had experience with there watches?
Me as well, it died on me in under 7 MONTHS. Not hard to replace battery, just a bit disappointed it didn't even last a year.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 2, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
RedBlue

which jacket? im about 5"6 130 and my small mason fits slim and slightly short, but it looks dope that way. you can tell its slightly short on the site as well.
Im think about buying the parka but the 29 inch body length seems kinda long
November 2, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
Bruflot

Can't say for certain, but I'm afraid it might be too long. I'm 6'1" and wear medium, (I have almost the exact same build as the model) and there's honestly not much of a difference between small and medium - there's literally a single centimetre difference in the length. Unless you have a really disproportional body, I'm going to guess it'll be too long, sorry sad

You're free to try, though, so best of luck!
November 2, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
JS5

Anyone know of any current discount codes? I tried the maxdavis one but I think that's been done for a long time

IG: @JStrathern

November 3, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
nathanieldowneyx

anyone have info on the stuff they just put on IG? need those floral pants.
November 3, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
georgeyyy

they sold out agesssss ago my dude 

IG: @ttspooner //

November 3, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
nathanieldowneyx

apparently theyre not zespys, theyre jontys. re-release or sample and the kid who posted them got super lucky?
November 3, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
Karmageddon

apparently theyre not zespys, theyre jontys. re-release or sample and the kid who posted them got super lucky?
The kid got the jonty floral pants because he knew a guy, the fabric for the Jonty's isn't going to be rereleased but the fabric for the other floral shorts in the picture are going to be rereleased in a pants version. Probably Zespys. Probably not Decemeber, most likely January next year but idk.
November 3, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
nathanieldowneyx

The kid got the jonty floral pants because he knew a guy, the fabric for the Jonty's isn't going to be rereleased but the fabric for the other floral shorts in the picture are going to be rereleased in a pants version. Probably Zespys. Probably not Decemeber, most likely January next year but idk.
Damn. Wish I had a hook-up.
November 3, 2013 @ 09:12 AM
nylon

Actually, small is intended for a ~30" waist. I, myself, have a 32" waist whereas the Zespys in medium are pretty much a perfect fit. A tiny bit too large, but the drawstrings fixes that.
Loving how tight they are around the ankles. They're pretty much what I would consider as perfect pants - though I do wear it a tiny bit above the waist to make it appear less of a drop-crotch. 

The Jontys in medium are just ridiculously baggy/loose in the legs. Waist fits fine, but they're so baggy... thinking about returning them, not sure though. 
Tapered from the knees down but not as demanding as say, the Ralphs. You should keep them, it's a slow burner smile

Material is not drill/stretchy but still 100% cotton so shape will retain, great work wear IMHO. They are now my official go-to chinos cool

Case in point, roll 'em up, there's a certain charm about the lining. (facing inward instead of outwards.)

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

November 3, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
Bruflot

"This Tuesday night (5th of November) we will be re-releasing our Crosby shoe. Better quality, better packaging, better colors. They will be available online at 8:00pm NZT and in our flagship stores the following day followed by our select worldwide stockists shortly after. Each pair comes with an engraved metal shoe horn, a spare pair of opposite colored laces, and ILU plus pattern tissue paper. Our Crosbys have been worn for the last few months in our model product shots, and we have had some over whelming demand for them. Nows time to grace your feet with a pair. The details are not the details, they are the design.. "

I'm grabbing the dark green ones asap 
November 3, 2013 @ 07:37 PM
davidburger

"This Tuesday night (5th of November) we will be re-releasing our Crosby shoe. Better quality, better packaging, better colors. They will be available online at 8:00pm NZT and in our flagship stores the following day followed by our select worldwide stockists shortly after. Each pair comes with an engraved metal shoe horn, a spare pair of opposite colored laces, and ILU plus pattern tissue paper. Our Crosbys have been worn for the last few months in our model product shots, and we have had some over whelming demand for them. Nows time to grace your feet with a pair. The details are not the details, they are the design.. "

I'm grabbing the dark green ones asap 
fuck yea, can not wait. These look on another level!
November 4, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
hardingo

Anyone on here got the new Selvedge denims? Really interested in a pair, but wanted to see some more fit pictures first...
November 5, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
M.

They're making a baseball jersey.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

November 5, 2013 @ 11:59 AM
Antonovitj

Hey guys!
Looking to buy some stuff online but since I live in Sweden I want to put it all in one order.
Sooo, my question is: are there gonna be some more drops in the coming weeks?

Thanks 
November 5, 2013 @ 12:13 PM
nylon

Crosby's are out! 

The black pill or the green pill?!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.