Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
October 16, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
Bruflot

When did you order them? It seems like the garment they released a few weeks ago, (and was only online for a week or so, it appears) had the normal tapered fit, while the collection released last week has the new straight fit (according to the description). 

Garment released a few weeks ago:

Collection released last week:

Definitely seems like they've deliberately changed the fit, if you ask me, man. 
Kind of sucks. I really really wanted to get a pair of the tapered Jonty pants, but I was on a vacation in Spain, therefore unable to buy it in-time. I'm probably still going to get a pair, though.
October 17, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
nespithe

I've got a pair of zespy trackies in charcoal thats in S, too tight fitting for me so I'll have to get the M instead. Anyone interested in the S? Worn once only, willing to let go for $60SGD, thats about $50USD. Shipping should cost another $10
October 17, 2013 @ 04:27 PM
aztec181

I'm looking for a Blacked Out Floral Shirt Size Medium or Small. If anyone's selling, message me or email me at ( danpantoja@live.com ). I will pay good for it
Private messaged you man.
October 17, 2013 @ 06:05 PM
nylon

When did you order them? It seems like the garment they released a few weeks ago, (and was only online for a week or so, it appears) had the normal tapered fit, while the collection released last week has the new straight fit (according to the description). 

Garment released a few weeks ago:

Collection released last week:

Definitely seems like they've deliberately changed the fit, if you ask me, man. 
Kind of sucks. I really really wanted to get a pair of the tapered Jonty pants, but I was on a vacation in Spain, therefore unable to buy it in-time. I'm probably still going to get a pair, though.
The jonts are straight fitting, like chinos, except slim fit. I think it strikes a good balance between fitting & loose, since most of their pants are meant for skinny legs heh.

That said, I got the teal colored ones and they are pretty tapered. 6 inch across the bottom, right at the hem.
October 18, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
georgeyyy

If you guys are looking for some of the older Jontys. I just copped a couple pairs from this place. They have like 3 colorways in all sizes, they're on sale for around half price too. Just thought you I'd chuck it in here as some of yous are missing the older Jonts haha. 

https://thousandpiecepuzzle.co.nz/iloveugly/

IG: @ttspooner //

October 18, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
wampwamp

If you guys are looking for some of the older Jontys. I just copped a couple pairs from this place. They have like 3 colorways in all sizes, they're on sale for around half price too. Just thought you I'd chuck it in here as some of yous are missing the older Jonts haha. 

if you click most of the items it says add to wish list :/ 
October 18, 2013 @ 11:58 AM
georgeyyy

if you click most of the items it says add to wish list :/ 
oh damn it does too, shit i only picked up some XL's (what looks like the last of them) and it was fine. Just assumed the others were in stock because the sizes weren't faded out or anything, didn't even think about clicking on them. Sorry guys.

IG: @ttspooner //

October 18, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
smerpy

Anyone interested in a Small White Floral short sleeve ?
October 18, 2013 @ 12:43 PM
nathanieldowneyx

Anyone interested in a Small White Floral short sleeve ?
messaged you
October 18, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
nathanieldowneyx

I'm looking for a Blacked Out Floral Shirt Size Medium or Small. If anyone's selling, message me or email me at ( danpantoja@live.com ). I will pay good for it
if this dude backs out i might be interested if its a small
October 18, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
Iarumas

if this dude backs out i might be interested if its a small
Yeah same here but doesn't matter if small or medium @aztec181

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

October 18, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
Bruflot

OMG, yes!! They've finally made Ralphs with medium-low crotch rise!!!
October 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
nylon

Finally? I thought this has been the case all along...
October 19, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
Bruflot

Finally? I thought this has been the case all along...
Well, yes, but it appears as they've moved the crotch slightly upwards, making it less of a drop-crotch pant.

October 19, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
nylon

The new batch from the left does look skinnier than the sept batch on the right. Colors don't seem to be similiar. ( e.g left - brownish.)

Just comparing the 2 pictures side by side may not be very conclusive.

The distance and the angle could be factors as well as lighting.

I'll be interested tho to hear what a ILU rep has to say if you emailed them smile
October 20, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
Muhstakes

I don't usually do this but I'm selling my Speckle Grey Blazer size medium for $175USD. The blazer is practically new with no actual wear, it has that paisley lining inside, etc.. It just doesn't fit me as I've gained weight so it's kinda useless. Gotta get a large now. sad

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 20, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
nylon

Got meself mediums of the army green zespys & the maple Jontys. Was surprised they have re-up of the zespy in green so soon...must be a popular colorway, as i missed out the Sept drop with the white lady lining.

Anyone got their SS stuff (shirts/tees) and can comment on the sizing? (i usually get S in the LS stuff)
October 20, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
JohnCitizen

Got meself mediums of the army green zespys & the maple Jontys. Was surprised they have re-up of the zespy in green so soon...must be a popular colorway, as i missed out the Sept drop with the white lady lining.

Anyone got their SS stuff (shirts/tees) and can comment on the sizing? (i usually get S in the LS stuff)
Get S, fit across the chest and the arm opening is slightly larger. I got multiple SS and and LS shirts from them and i'm small in both.
October 20, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
nylon

Get S, fit across the chest and the arm opening is slightly larger. I got multiple SS and and LS shirts from them and i'm small in both.
What is your build like? (I'm like 5ft8, 147lbs which is i guess on the lean side)
October 20, 2013 @ 06:20 AM
☹ JE-SUS ☹

do you think the dark charcoal track pants in medium will ever get restocked?
October 20, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
Muhstakes

They eventually will, it's like a staple in their clothing just like the black Zespys and Ralph pants.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

October 20, 2013 @ 07:50 AM
nylon

do you think the dark charcoal track pants in medium will ever get restocked?
Charcoal is kinda popular. They will eventually be re-released. Take a S if you want a fitted look, or a M for a loose, casual fit.

There's spandex in it.

If you do get them, let me know if the pocket stress point has a rivet on the side similiar to the photos, because both of mine doesn't have it heh.
October 20, 2013 @ 03:06 PM
JustinTheAutomator

To all the Zespy wearers: How did you get used to the drop-crotch?

This is the first pair of drop-crotch pants that I've owned and I love them. Though I'm having trouble getting used to keeping them snug right at my waist level. With all of my other pants I've been used to letting them ride below my waist level, but if I do that with the Zespys the crotch just looks ridiculous. I was wearing the track pants out one night and over time they kept getting lower and lower without me noticing. Got low enough for a mate to blurt out, "holy shit! what's up with your pants?!" haha. Seems like they look the best on my when I tie them tight right above my waist and wear a slightly large shirt or coat. 
October 20, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
nylon

Like ASAP ridiculous? smile

October 20, 2013 @ 06:12 PM
Iarumas

To all the Zespy wearers: How did you get used to the drop-crotch?

This is the first pair of drop-crotch pants that I've owned and I love them. Though I'm having trouble getting used to keeping them snug right at my waist level. With all of my other pants I've been used to letting them ride below my waist level, but if I do that with the Zespys the crotch just looks ridiculous. I was wearing the track pants out one night and over time they kept getting lower and lower without me noticing. Got low enough for a mate to blurt out, "holy shit! what's up with your pants?!" haha. Seems like they look the best on my when I tie them tight right above my waist and wear a slightly large shirt or coat. 
You're supposed to wear them at/right above the waist. Like with all pants really.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197858 - 5 panels for sale

October 21, 2013 @ 03:53 AM
L_Muds

Yeah the pants sizes change with every drop, I own 3 pairs of ralphs all medium and they all fit different my rust ones(black floral lining) fit good but seem to have the less give in the material, my black ones (pin up girl lining) are fine found waste but tight as in the legs from thigh down to ankle, then my forest green pair (trout lining) fit the best slightly looser around the waist but much more relaxed through the leg most comfortable paid by far.

I tried on black ralphs from the lastest drop this weekend and this is how I know the sizes have def changed... I couldn't pull the M past my ankles so couldnt try those on so grabbed L and the where prob just as if not tighter and my more restricting then my M pairs, new ones are def shorter and the material seems to have a lot less stretch
October 21, 2013 @ 12:52 PM
nylon

Yeah the pants sizes change with every drop, I own 3 pairs of ralphs all medium and they all fit different my rust ones(black floral lining) fit good but seem to have the less give in the material, my black ones (pin up girl lining) are fine found waste but tight as in the legs from thigh down to ankle, then my forest green pair (trout lining) fit the best slightly looser around the waist but much more relaxed through the leg most comfortable paid by far.

I tried on black ralphs from the lastest drop this weekend and this is how I know the sizes have def changed... I couldn't pull the M past my ankles so couldnt try those on so grabbed L and the where prob just as if not tighter and my more restricting then my M pairs, new ones are def shorter and the material seems to have a lot less stretch
The new iteration of the ralphs are damn restricting. It's super tapered below the knees and worst still, the leg opening is narrow. You must have skinny/slim calves or can't pull this up without "pulling" it up with some force. On the first try, it's uncomfortable, but after a few wears, the stretch starts to conform a little. 

Verdict: Size up, and life would be easier. (even if the waist hangs loose by 1 inch gap.)
October 22, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
Major

what's the verdict on the stretch zespys? do they lose their shape?
October 22, 2013 @ 11:57 AM
oceaninsea

I'm looking for a NAVY ANCHOR 5 PANEL CAP. If anyone's selling, message me or email me at yifeixu0404@gmail.com
Thank you~
October 22, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
Bruflot

I think I'll pass 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.