[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

October 02, 2013 @ 18:35:08
this sizing has me confused , on the zespy track pant for waist sizing it says 14.5 inch waist for medium
im a size 32 x 32 regularly what size should i go for
Mediums for sure
If you be size w32, take the medium for a loose look, or size down to S for a more fitted look.

Overtime, pants will stretch.
word
October 03, 2013 @ 05:36:09
Got my order in. Mason jacket fits way better than i expected. If youre on the fence about it, get it. Speckle tee is good but its an average t-shirt. Good quality tho and comfortable as fuck.  1800s shorts fit kinda weird so im gonna have to wear them and break'em in before i conclude that they fit weird. maybe im just used to wearing shit below my waist and ILU stuff usually sits on/above the waist.
October 03, 2013 @ 17:05:22

New colorways up for the long anticipated Jontys! What else did you spot? smokeyface

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

October 03, 2013 @ 20:57:47
I hate how I got the Mason jacket a couple of days before it went on sale, I really hate those moments.smh Might as well wait it out till the Anorak goes on sale, doesn't look like its selling that much. Same for some other items.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

October 04, 2013 @ 00:36:36
I hate how I got the Mason jacket a couple of days before it went on sale, I really hate those moments. Might as well wait it out till the Anorak goes on sale, doesn't look like its selling that much. Same for some other items.
i usually only buy sale items. except hats, but most things will go on sale eventually.
October 04, 2013 @ 02:51:55
Anyone have OG ILU stuff for sale? or even post pics so we can see the progression.
October 04, 2013 @ 17:25:34

Fit on the brick poker jacket

I'm about 6'0 150lbs and its  large

Is the sleeve length right?

Quality is amazing btw
October 05, 2013 @ 06:46:27
I hate how I got the Mason jacket a couple of days before it went on sale, I really hate those moments. Might as well wait it out till the Anorak goes on sale, doesn't look like its selling that much. Same for some other items.
Some of their recent outerwear got mark downs fairly recently after release. Quite liking a couple of their L/S shirt designs, they don't churn out many, but what was released so far is pleasing enough.

Got my zebra shirt delivered, after the wash. Stripes appear whiter than they appear due to cam flash, but they actually are a light grey. Lining at sleeves and collar is "hot air balloon". Hem is slightly longer (1~2cm) than their standard regular. Material is light and airy, cool to the touch.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

October 06, 2013 @ 02:43:35
Someone post a fit pic of the denim jeans
October 07, 2013 @ 14:20:56
This thread is so damn boring. Holy shit, how do you guys not know what size you are?! 2013 OFFICIAL SIZING THREAD. Maybe a quarter of people actually discuss the gear. 

This is dope. I will be copping the shirt for sure, maybe jacket. Thoughts?
This is pretty meh, TBH
Yah this is a little too "cartoon" for my taste

Je ne regrette rien

October 09, 2013 @ 19:38:23
This thread is so damn boring. Holy shit, how do you guys not know what size you are?! 2013 OFFICIAL SIZING THREAD. Maybe a quarter of people actually discuss the gear. 

This is dope. I will be copping the shirt for sure, maybe jacket. Thoughts?
This is pretty meh, TBH
Yah this is a little too "cartoon" for my taste
Listed Cartoons as a huge inspiration so look fwd to more. yo.
October 10, 2013 @ 11:59:11
I.L.U really has stepped up with this release. Not only do they have videos now like Mr. Porter, but the garments are really on point. I'm gonna go so broke. SMH
October 10, 2013 @ 14:45:49
That lumberjack overshirt is too clean.

yeeeeee

October 10, 2013 @ 20:17:12
Hey there. Any girls wearing ILU? I wanna buy the Zespy track pants, but not sure if they'd be overwhelmingly long. I'm 5'3". I'll go grab a measuring tape, just curious in the mean time about others experience.
October 10, 2013 @ 21:12:12
Hey there. Any girls wearing ILU? I wanna buy the Zespy track pants, but not sure if they'd be overwhelmingly long. I'm 5'3". I'll go grab a measuring tape, just curious in the mean time about others experience.
my girl wore mine and we both thought it looked pretty ridiculous on her. shes about 5"5-5"6, and the smalls fit her pretty well. That being said, prob will be a bit long on you.
October 10, 2013 @ 21:17:56
my girl wore mine and we both thought it looked pretty ridiculous on her. shes about 5"5-5"6, and the smalls fit her pretty well. That being said, prob will be a bit long on you.
So it looked ridic but fit well? Haha. Thanks for the reference to size!
I'll have to consider an XS if anything at all, then. Appreciate it!
October 10, 2013 @ 21:44:08
So it looked ridic but fit well? Haha. Thanks for the reference to size!

I'll have to consider an XS if anything at all, then. Appreciate it!
yeah haha. like they fit but the drop crotch doesnt really work on females in my opinion, (and my girlfriends) but hey, wear what you want. Only a prick will judge you for it.
October 11, 2013 @ 02:52:03
Thanks nathanieldowneyx! I will hafta think on it.
October 11, 2013 @ 15:35:38
There are actually tons of stores doing skinny track pants for girls, why not grab those instead? Not trying to be a dick, just asking.
October 12, 2013 @ 04:04:26
Oo, I was not aware. I will look into those. Thank you! Although the thing that prompted me is that I lovvve the bear print ones. Found a pair elsewhere in size small. I will take a lookie at this link for sure.
October 12, 2013 @ 04:06:41
Oh... I was talking about the sweats type, not the jeans. Thank you though.
October 12, 2013 @ 05:31:04
Oo, I was not aware. I will look into those. Thank you! Although the thing that prompted me is that I lovvve the bear print ones. Found a pair elsewhere in size small. I will take a lookie at this link for sure.
I have a pair of the bear ones, they are a small and I am 5'11 with a 28 inch waist, they are a little big on me. So I doubt they would fit you..

www.knownothing.us

October 12, 2013 @ 09:07:04
I'm looking for a Blacked Out Floral Shirt Size Medium or Small. If anyone's selling, message me or email me at ( danpantoja@live.com ). I will pay good for it blushing
October 14, 2013 @ 00:50:14
I have a pair of the bear ones, they are a small and I am 5'11 with a 28 inch waist, they are a little big on me. So I doubt they would fit you..
Appreciate the input! I will pass on them.
October 14, 2013 @ 11:41:57
S

So sick!! Can't wait till they release these.
October 15, 2013 @ 01:26:33
S

So sick!! Can't wait till they release these.
Man where did you find that photo? dope bts shot
October 15, 2013 @ 16:29:43
Don't really like what they've done to the Jonty pants! I personally really liked the tapered fit that they used to have, compared to the new, normal straight fit :/
October 15, 2013 @ 17:43:08
Don't really like what they've done to the Jonty pants! I personally really liked the tapered fit that they used to have, compared to the new, normal straight fit :/
I've heard that the model just sized up but every pant sure looks different. Zespys looks tighter than before, Ralphs look shorter and tighter and Jontys, like you said, looks more like a straight fit.
October 16, 2013 @ 11:59:33

Trust me, the Jonty's still have a tapered fit. They are not as straight as the fit in the video cuz I copped the teal pair and they are definitely really tapered below the knee. My only concern with ILU is the consistency with their fits. I dunno if it's because they use different fabrics and materials with with each iteration of their bottoms or did they make a conscious choice to slightly change the shape, but their older stuff definitely fits different than their new stuff.
October 16, 2013 @ 21:12:14
When did you order them? It seems like the garment they released a few weeks ago, (and was only online for a week or so, it appears) had the normal tapered fit, while the collection released last week has the new straight fit (according to the description). 

Garment released a few weeks ago:

Collection released last week:

Definitely seems like they've deliberately changed the fit, if you ask me, man. 
Kind of sucks. I really really wanted to get a pair of the tapered Jonty pants, but I was on a vacation in Spain, therefore unable to buy it in-time. I'm probably still going to get a pair, though.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x