September 9, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
millertime04

Anyone buy the denim last time around? What's your feelings on them? Got a fit pic?
September 10, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
Batmandrei

hey guys which pant would you recommend other then the james pant for something like a dinner rehearsal for a wedding and other formal events? 

i reall ywant skinny dressy pants and i love ugly seems to be the skinniest. i found a pair of black smart pants for a sweet price so was thinking about picking those up but idk how they run since the sizing is taken off of the i love ugly website, any help would be great guys! 

edit: or do you guys think i should just buy some cheap chinos from h&m and get them tailored to how i want them? 
Definitely Ralph pants, a bit more expensive but better looking than smart pants imo. Good for both casual and formal occasions. Smart pants are really skinny too btw but I just prefer the Ralph pants. I really like the pleats lol. 

Lorde fan by default

September 10, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
7thLetter

Got the Olive Stretch Zespys in today. Amazing Fit. Also got the Denim jacket from the sale. Which happened to fit me a bit small.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 10, 2013 @ 11:41 PM

how skinny exactly do your legs have to be to fit zespys?
also is not being able to walk in zespys bs or is it real?
September 11, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
7thLetter

how skinny exactly do your legs have to be to fit zespys?
also is not being able to walk in zespys bs or is it real?
Im not sure about the regular Zespys but the Stretch Zespys move with your legs if you know what I mean. They're also super comfortable. Anyone in shape can wear the (Stretch) Zespys corresponding to their size. The zips on the cuffs also make is super convenient to fit your feet in the pants because they're tapered. 

September 11, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
Knuckles

Great Wave watch and Black on Black watch are coolcool

#BucNation #FV #prayforcooper

September 11, 2013 @ 03:21 PM
nylon

Was more impressed with the new material used for the ralph pants tho.
They revised the Ralphs again? Got myself both the black and green in Medium. Would be getting package next Monday.
Ya I'm pretty sure they did, I mean I had my older black Ralph pants (trout lining) on at the time and when I felt the new ones they just felt different, idk, maybe it's cause my ones have been worn alot haha orrrr I was just out of it lol with these dam uni assignments all in my head. Maybe when you get yours you could tell us cause either way they look mean

So I got the new edition ralphs. They are definitely different. The one i had before was stretchy with osaka lining. This new one has white lady lining. It's also more "rigid" which is puzzling since it says on the tab 95% cotton, 5% spandex..which is 3% more than my old pair. I had trouble pulling them up to my waist.

Anyone got the new ralphs, or tested them in store can testify this?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

September 13, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
7thLetter

Prices are getting too high now.......

September 14, 2013 @ 05:08 PM
JustinTheAutomator

About to order myself Charcoal and Black Zespys, can't wait to rock these out! To all the fellows who own them, what types of shoes do you normal wear with your Zespys? What looks the best and what looks not so good? I've seen some pictures throughout this thread of you guys wearing low top sneakers that look pretty cool with them. I'm going to pick up a new pairs of shoes this week as well; I wanna wait to hear your guys opinions first though
September 14, 2013 @ 06:40 PM
jetageoflotus

Prices are getting too high now.......
its always been high

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 15, 2013 @ 09:31 AM
WYWRD

About to order myself Charcoal and Black Zespys, can't wait to rock these out! To all the fellows who own them, what types of shoes do you normal wear with your Zespys? What looks the best and what looks not so good? I've seen some pictures throughout this thread of you guys wearing low top sneakers that look pretty cool with them. I'm going to pick up a new pairs of shoes this week as well; I wanna wait to hear your guys opinions first though
Eh, I say wear whatever. Zespys are very versatile for being a pair of drop crotch pants. I've worn Jordans (IVs and the Is), New Balance 999s and Brogue shoes with it. Hell, I even been to a few interviews and formal events wearing them and no one even notice. Zespys will most likely compliment all the footwear you currently own so don't be too concern about it cool

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

September 16, 2013 @ 05:11 PM
nylon

So anyone tried in store/purchased the denims?

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

September 16, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
senchi

just purchased. will see how they fare when they get here
September 18, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
Gson

Tried them on; super small leg openings. Definitely go a size up and you'll be safe. I'm usually a large but had to wear the XL. Overall though, quality is on point and the denim is nice and crispy. The leg openings should stretch after a while but man they're hard to put on and even harder to take off the first time. Other than that, nice tight fit through the calf and looser towards the thigh. 
September 18, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
JohnCitizen

Tried them on; super small leg openings. Definitely go a size up and you'll be safe. I'm usually a large but had to wear the XL. Overall though, quality is on point and the denim is nice and crispy. The leg openings should stretch after a while but man they're hard to put on and even harder to take off the first time. Other than that, nice tight fit through the calf and looser towards the thigh. 
Do these have the same silhouette as the Jonty's? I'm a medium in jontys, with a bit of room around the waist (i'm between 30-32 waist), id assume i would still go with mediums for the denim as well seeing as the jontys are slightly big on me?
September 18, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
Gson

Do these have the same silhouette as the Jonty's? I'm a medium in jontys, with a bit of room around the waist (i'm between 30-32 waist), id assume i would still go with mediums for the denim as well seeing as the jontys are slightly big on me?
Play it safe man, definitely go a size up! smile
September 18, 2013 @ 12:42 PM
nylon

Play it safe man, definitely go a size up! 
I'm with JohnCitizen. In a fix because the recommendation on the site says size up what one would normally wear. That means M -> L, with a waist of 34-35...

For those with a waist of 31 or 32, to wear a 34 or 35, wouldn't that be loose?

You got a fit pic?

September 19, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
senchi

I'm with JohnCitizen. In a fix because the recommendation on the site says size up what one would normally wear. That means M -> L, with a waist of 34-35...

You got a fit pic?
fit pic is definitely a must. 
will post a pic if you guys need it
September 19, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
JohnCitizen

i thought chalk trackie shorts were going to be released... bummer
September 19, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
fyuur

Chalk Parka is nice but not $300 nice.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

September 19, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
WYWRD

The chalk parka is very nice. As for the $300 price tag, to each of it own. ILU's garments never fails in quality as far as I'm concerned so for the price they're selling it for, I'm sure it's on point.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

September 19, 2013 @ 03:55 PM
nylon

You got a fit pic?
fit pic is definitely a must. 
will post a pic if you guys need it
Yes pls. Did you find it loose around the waist, since you need to size up one for this cut?

September 19, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
senchi

Yes pls. Did you find it loose around the waist, since you need to size up one for this cut?
i sized up from my reg L to an XL, and will post a fit pic once i get them

which leads to a probably stupid question; on the tracking it says "scheduled for delivery as agreed", but it's in another state. does this mean dhl will transfer the product over to fedex or something? i'm honestly so confused right now

from the states if you haven't noticed
September 20, 2013 @ 10:21 AM
Timothy Rowan

I defiantly recommend anything suede! Especially Desert boots, Chukka boots etc. But then again it can all be determined on how they fit on you. If they're a bit on the long side and have a lot of kinks at the bottom then it doesn't look that good with anything high. But yeah desert boots and chukka boots with zespys good combo. 
September 20, 2013 @ 11:55 AM
nylon

i sized up from my reg L to an XL, and will post a fit pic once i get them

which leads to a probably stupid question; on the tracking it says "scheduled for delivery as agreed", but it's in another state. does this mean dhl will transfer the product over to fedex or something? i'm honestly so confused right now

from the states if you haven't noticed
Easiest way is to check with your local DHL. Give them a call and ask for a status update.

Edit: expect a tax invoice to come your way due to the declared value... smile

September 22, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
aznbei

i love ugly store is so dope. Bought black ralphs yesterday.
September 22, 2013 @ 09:07 AM
Batmandrei

i love ugly store is so dope. Bought black ralphs yesterday.
Bro they're setting up a new one in Newmarket :D Mean place for a store, I've always liked shopping in Newmarket more then around Queen St. They have alot of hidden stores like Huffer, Laundromat, Superette etc. I hope they get better dressing rooms tho lol I have trouble getting the curtain to completely cover up the current dressing rooms while I'm trying shet on in the Auckland store hahaha

Lorde fan by default

September 22, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
nylon

Anyone tried the new "stretch" zespy? Did the stretch help out with the lower legs being tight?

September 22, 2013 @ 06:38 PM
7thLetter

Anyone tried the new "stretch" zespy? Did the stretch help out with the lower legs being tight?
Best pants ever.I got the Army Green ones

September 23, 2013 @ 06:02 AM
nathanieldowneyx

Not feeling the chalk series much. Anyone else waiting on that cartoon print that was posted on IG forever ago?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.