Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
August 25, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
underorover

does anyone know how the anorak jacket fits? really want to know the measurements
August 25, 2013 @ 12:35 PM
nylon

does anyone know how the anorak jacket fits? really want to know the measurements
Look 2 posts up.

On a related note, anyone bought -or rather pre-ordered- any of the colorways for either zespys or ralphs for August drop?

The zespys are pre-order only. It seems only recently that the ralphs got updated as well. So now both zespys and ralphs are pre-order only for September. confused I also noticed they updated the changes for these items as well. sad

No wonder my order status was only "confirmed".

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 25, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
alexpmostella

Look 2 posts up.

On a related note, anyone bought -or rather pre-ordered- any of the colorways for either zespys or ralphs for August drop?

The zespys are pre-order only. It seems only recently that the ralphs got updated as well. So now both zespys and ralphs are pre-order only for September. I also noticed they updated the changes for these items as well. 

I've ordered the military green zespys. I think ILU is trying something new since they've changed manufacturers. Can't wait to get them and see what this new stretch material is all about tho. 

Je ne regrette rien

August 25, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
alexpmostella

They seriously need the sizing charts on those new garments, its making it harder than it should when I buy something from them. Don't wanna go through all the returning hassle if it doesn't fit right.
I agree. I've also noticed that in their last few collections, the product photos contained less detailed images. I really appreciated being able to view the smaller details of each piece but oh well..

Je ne regrette rien

August 26, 2013 @ 07:27 AM
M.

The new sizing charts are up and they look better. Now I can finally get that jacket. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

August 26, 2013 @ 07:55 AM
Yojetplane

Any body see the new caps releasing yet? Posted on my IG blog @We_TheRoses all of the caps look mad cool, im feelin the simple colors.

Check out @We_TheRoses on IG for up to date fashion news!

August 26, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
nylon

So I got the black checkered shirt from Aug drop.

I also found that they were less detailed pics this time round, and decided to take some myself. This shirt has 3 different cloths stitched together, each presenting a different texture. The main body is a light, almost linen like material. The second consists of the top half aka the shoulder piece. Last comes the sleeves which is thickest in material among the 3.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 27, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
kr00kd

I also found that they were less detailed pics this time round, and decided to take some myself. This shirt has 3 different cloths stitched together, each presenting a different texture. The main body is a light, almost linen like material. The second consists of the top half aka the shoulder piece. Last comes the sleeves which is thickest in material among the 3.

how is the fit compared to other of their previous shirts

measurements make them look a little short

can you compare a L i ILU to a L in supreme? supremes sizing is down so i cant check

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

August 27, 2013 @ 01:03 PM
nylon

how is the fit compared to other of their previous shirts

measurements make them look a little short

can you compare a L i ILU to a L in supreme? supremes sizing is down so i cant check
Feels the same, except lighter maybe. It's a great summer shirt.

Sleeve lengths are still long as fuck...I think this is because top to Hem is unusually long....to complement their zespy/ralph lines...

So i almost 98%, never button them up. They updated the sizing with graphics so it's a easier to picture it now.

August 29, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
chubbychaser

I'm 6'4 & pretty skinny (155 lbs) what size should I get for track pants?
August 29, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
RedRanger

new watches are up, their best to date imo, that black one 

EDIT: noticed they changed the price of the poker jacket
August 29, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
underorover

Look 2 posts up.

The zespys are pre-order only. It seems only recently that the ralphs got updated as well. So now both zespys and ralphs are pre-order only for September. I also noticed they updated the changes for these items as well. 

thanks
August 30, 2013 @ 03:04 PM
nylon

That anroak is straight fire
Did you get it? Noticed with their new products, they don't have size specs on the site...which is really an oversight that needs to be corrected asap.
Hey man I got it. The jacket runs true to size. Im 6'1" about 165 lbs and I got a medium - it fits great.
The ice blue anorak?
You are slightly taller than me i'm 1.78m, about 67kgish...
Fit pic would be great.

I'll post one soon man, no problem
Btw, how weather resistant is the material?

September 3, 2013 @ 08:25 PM
zane-

hoping to get the iceberg anorak soon.

my names zane & i love odd future

September 4, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
7thLetter

Cant wait for the Stretch Zespys to ship out

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 4, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
selwynroars

Has anybody ordered from ILU to CANADA? How much will you get dinged if you cop a pair of trackies?
September 4, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
canuck

If your in Canada, check out offthehook.ca for I Love Ugly. The duties DHL makes you pay when you get your items is ridiculous. 
September 4, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
7thLetter

In the US they don't charge you Import Fees as long as your order is under $200. Not sure how it is in other countries.

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

September 5, 2013 @ 07:24 AM
mark mike

Any fit pics of the 6 panels?
September 5, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
nathanieldowneyx

In the US they don't charge you Import Fees as long as your order is under $200. Not sure how it is in other countries.
Canada has dumb as balls import fees
September 6, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
Batmandrei

went to the store today and tried on the stretch Zespy trousers. way better in terms of comfort of course. but I prefer the old material for some reason lol these ones felt and looked sort of like trackies to me. Was more impressed with the new material used for the ralph pants tho.

Lorde fan by default

September 6, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
nylon

Was more impressed with the new material used for the ralph pants tho.
They revised the Ralphs again? Got myself both the black and green in Medium. Would be getting package next Monday.

September 7, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Timothy Rowan

went to the store today and tried on the stretch Zespy trousers. way better in terms of comfort of course. but I prefer the old material for some reason lol these ones felt and looked sort of like trackies to me. Was more impressed with the new material used for the ralph pants tho.
By any chance did you try on the tan colour? Thoughts on it? I have been dying for that colour to come back. But i've heard that the stretch loses shape fast
September 8, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
akaster

Just ordered three button-up shirts from their online store. Their Ivory Oxford, Navy Work Shirt, and Grey Formal Shirt. 

I'm just wondering how their shirts usually fit. I already scoured this thread trying to find a more exact answer. I normally wear larges and I've been losing weight recently (212 from 222) so I'm trying to figure out if I should've gotten XL's or if I should be good with their large sizes. 

I measured another large shirt I just recently bought and it came out to being maybe an inch or two longer across the chest than the ILU sizing chart dimensions for their larges. The shirt is a little baggy on me. Not huge, but not slim fitting either. So I imagine the ILU shirts will (hopefully) fit, even if they're a bit slim. I guess worse case scenario I can use these shirts as incentive to keep losing weight. 

Sorry if this is a dumb post. This is the first time I've really dropped a decent amount of money on clothes. I'm trying to start a new wardrobe since I don't have shit to wear atm.
September 8, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
Timothy Rowan

Just ordered three button-up shirts from their online store. Their Ivory Oxford, Navy Work Shirt, and Grey Formal Shirt. 

I'm just wondering how their shirts usually fit. I already scoured this thread trying to find a more exact answer. I normally wear larges and I've been losing weight recently (212 from 222) so I'm trying to figure out if I should've gotten XL's or if I should be good with their large sizes. 

I measured another large shirt I just recently bought and it came out to being maybe an inch or two longer across the chest than the ILU sizing chart dimensions for their larges. The shirt is a little baggy on me. Not huge, but not slim fitting either. So I imagine the ILU shirts will (hopefully) fit, even if they're a bit slim. I guess worse case scenario I can use these shirts as incentive to keep losing weight. 

Sorry if this is a dumb post. This is the first time I've really dropped a decent amount of money on clothes. I'm trying to start a new wardrobe since I don't have shit to wear atm.
Good on you man for choosing to lose weight. Sorry I can't help with sizing.
September 8, 2013 @ 04:34 AM
Batmandrei

Was more impressed with the new material used for the ralph pants tho.
They revised the Ralphs again? Got myself both the black and green in Medium. Would be getting package next Monday.
Ya I'm pretty sure they did, I mean I had my older black Ralph pants (trout lining) on at the time and when I felt the new ones they just felt different, idk, maybe it's cause my ones have been worn alot haha orrrr I was just out of it lol with these dam uni assignments all in my head. Maybe when you get yours you could tell us cause either way they look mean

By any chance did you try on the tan colour? Thoughts on it? I have been dying for that colour to come back. But i've heard that the stretch loses shape fast
I didn't try it on but I saw the them. Looks good bro. I don't think you should worry about these new stretch ones losing shape at all the reason being that they once had spandex on their zespy trousers a few years ago but then stopped making them with spandex because they DID lose shape before, that's why they've been 100% cotton til' now. They wouldn't bring them back with Spandex if they knew it was just going to lose shape again, well hopefully lol and I asked the guy working there if all Zespy pants were going to be "Stretch" ones and he said they were.

Lorde fan by default

September 8, 2013 @ 07:44 AM
trillxclinton

I'm 5'10, weigh 200 pounds, and am more on the muscular side and a large fits me perfectly. It is slim fitting but not too tight. Only complaint is their shirts are on the long side but it doesn't bother me.  I'm not sure how tall you are or your body type but I hope this helps.
September 8, 2013 @ 08:45 AM
akaster

I'm 5'10, weigh 200 pounds, and am more on the muscular side and a large fits me perfectly. It is slim fitting but not too tight. Only complaint is their shirts are on the long side but it doesn't bother me.  I'm not sure how tall you are or your body type but I hope this helps.
Awesome. Thanks for the response. I'm 5'11 with most of the fat in my belly and thighs (not an extreme amount of belly fat, just chubby really) so I think I might be good. And if they are a bit tight I'll probably loose the weight quick enough so that they'll fit better. I was really stressing out thinking about having to return them and pay customs fees so I guess I can relax a little now.
September 9, 2013 @ 01:09 PM
dicashj

Where can i buy this brand in HK?
September 9, 2013 @ 09:29 PM
raffixxx

hey guys which pant would you recommend other then the james pant for something like a dinner rehearsal for a wedding and other formal events? 

i reall ywant skinny dressy pants and i love ugly seems to be the skinniest. i found a pair of black smart pants for a sweet price so was thinking about picking those up but idk how they run since the sizing is taken off of the i love ugly website, any help would be great guys! 

edit: or do you guys think i should just buy some cheap chinos from h&m and get them tailored to how i want them? 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.