August 17, 2013 @ 08:48 AM
ryannn2011

Has anyone ordered anything of their site since the new drop? I ordered some Zepsys as soon as they got restocked and haven't received a dispatch email anyone else the same? I've ordered from their site before and the dispatch was instant.
Some items were pre-sale, so if you mixed your zespys with an item that was a pre-sale items they won't split the shipping. It all comes at once.

"Pre Order Only: Shipping Out on 5th September*
*Any order which contain pre-order product will be shipped in full on the 5th of September. We will not split shipments which mix pre-order products. "

I only ordered the Zespys which Specify "In Stock". Going to leave it till monday before i contact them.
August 17, 2013 @ 06:41 PM
COMMANDER

With a size 30 waist would you guys recommend a small or medium in the zespys/track zespys?
August 18, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
Pines

anyone know anything about their next drop? i notice that the feature what looks to be a burnt orange zespy with that chalk pattern in some of their model shoots, but they didnt drop it this august?
August 18, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
gabe2014

ok so im new to ILU and i just ordered a few button downs size large im 6'2 176 pounds, should i have gotten a medium?
August 18, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
nylon

Has anyone ordered anything of their site since the new drop? I ordered some Zepsys as soon as they got restocked and haven't received a dispatch email anyone else the same? I've ordered from their site before and the dispatch was instant.
Some items were pre-sale, so if you mixed your zespys with an item that was a pre-sale items they won't split the shipping. It all comes at once.

"Pre Order Only: Shipping Out on 5th September*
*Any order which contain pre-order product will be shipped in full on the 5th of September. We will not split shipments which mix pre-order products. "

I only ordered the Zespys which Specify "In Stock". Going to leave it till monday before i contact them.
Their site is misleading. Read the fine print a couple spaces down. Some items may be "In Stock" but is scheduled for pre-order only, and will ship with the rest of the items in your basket at a later date.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 18, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
neliuss

Got a few ILU items for sale over at the hypebeast marketplace:

ILU Plain Black Shirt (size Small)
ILU Orange Burnt Zespy Pants (size Medium)
ILU Black Ralph Pants (size Medium)

Check out the thread for further information:  http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/205837
August 18, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
Iarumas

Hey, looking to cop the navy two tone bomber jacket. Trying to find the right size. I'm 5'8 at about 140 with a muscular build. Should I go size S or M for the bomber???? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks ya'll

P.S. Also for the zespy track pants, if i'm normally a size 28 waist. should I cop a small or extra small?
I have them in XS, they´re very tight and I´m the same size as you. So if you don´t like that cop the Small man.
August 19, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
underorover

does anyone know if there outerwear is true to size?
August 19, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
7thLetter

With a size 30 waist would you guys recommend a small or medium in the zespys/track zespys?
Medium

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

August 20, 2013 @ 09:26 AM
WYWRD

Medium
I say small. Medium is a 32 while small is 30 in Zespy pants. You stated you are a size 30W and I think the 32W would be a bit big so I would go for small.

*I'm a 28W in pants and 30W in jeans and I wear a small in Zespys.

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

August 20, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
charlotte-bowden

sorry to be a pain but i live in the UK would i have to pay import tax?
I'm really confused about import tax and stuff and some help would really be appreciated! 
August 20, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
hardingo

sorry to be a pain but i live in the UK would i have to pay import tax?
I'm really confused about import tax and stuff and some help would really be appreciated! 
Yeah you do man.

I ordered some Zespy Track Pants from the drop before last and paid about £15 for import tax..
August 21, 2013 @ 06:05 AM
benclohesy

I have a pair of sz S beige Smart Pants and a pair L dark chino Jonty pants if anyone was interested in buying or a trade. Never been worn out. PM me, cheers.
August 22, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
concernedcitizen

That anroak is straight fire
Did you get it? Noticed with their new products, they don't have size specs on the site...which is really an oversight that needs to be corrected asap.
Hey man I got it. The jacket runs true to size. Im 6'1" about 165 lbs and I got a medium - it fits great.

Je ne regrette rien

August 22, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
concernedcitizen

I've never purchased Zespys pants. I've always been kind of unsure on the sizing since I know theyre tighter in the legs. Im 6"1" and 165 lbs waist is between a 32 & 33. Should I get a size medium (and they will stretch) or a size large? 

p.s. - smart pants were too tight in the legs in a medium (are the leg sizes similar in zespys and smart pantsconfused

Je ne regrette rien

August 22, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
nylon

Did you get it? Noticed with their new products, they don't have size specs on the site...which is really an oversight that needs to be corrected asap.
Hey man I got it. The jacket runs true to size. Im 6'1" about 165 lbs and I got a medium - it fits great.
The ice blue anorak?
You are slightly taller than me i'm 1.78m, about 67kgish...

Fit pic would be great.

"I wish you well in your journey into The Sprawl. there's no turning back at that point."

August 22, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
Iarumas

I've never purchased Zespys pants. I've always been kind of unsure on the sizing since I know theyre tighter in the legs. Im 6"1" and 165 lbs waist is between a 32 & 33. Should I get a size medium (and they will stretch) or a size large? 

p.s. - smart pants were too tight in the legs in a medium (are the leg sizes similar in zespys and smart pants
Just get the Stretch Zespys in M mate
August 22, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
selwynroars

Hey guys, I got a brand new with tags pair of SMALL Zespy Track Pant in Charcoal.. located in Toronto. Selling for $80. PM me.
August 22, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
hardingo

So sorry for constantly spamming this page with sizing questions etc. But hey thats the point of the thread! 

Hopefully not gonna get everyone buthurt or anything but, I usually roll or pinroll my jeans and trousers but realised with the zip on the Zespys that may be hard, has anyone ever tried rolling theirs?

Cheers!

smile  
August 22, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
hardingo

So firstly, sorry for constantly spamming this page with sizing questions etc. But hey thats the point of the thread! 

Hopefully not gonna get everyone buthurt or anything but, I usually roll or pinroll my jeans and trousers but realised with the zip on the Zespys that may be hard, has anyone ever tried rolling theirs?

Cheers!

Double post fail.
August 22, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
WYWRD

So firstly, sorry for constantly spamming this page with sizing questions etc. But hey thats the point of the thread! 

Cheers!

Double post fail.
The most I do with my Zespys is a double or tripple roll (normal). Because the legs are zip opening, pin rolling would be hard and not practical w/o damaging the legs or possibly buying a size up. Personally, the legs being a zipper opening are great, functional and would compliment you shoes/bottoms (better than Mercer or jogger pants imo) so there's no need to try and pinroll them. 

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

August 22, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
hardingo

Thanks man. Does the Zipper slightly taper the bottom like a mercer/track pant would then? Think I'll just got for the stretch zespys. 

Still not 100% on size. I'm a 30/32" waist and 30" leg, but wear small in the track pants as the new Zespys are 'stretch' should I stay small or go medium as they recommend for a 32"? 
August 22, 2013 @ 10:38 PM
JohnCitizen

Thanks man. Does the Zipper slightly taper the bottom like a mercer/track pant would then? Think I'll just got for the stretch zespys. 

Still not 100% on size. I'm a 30/32" waist and 30" leg, but wear small in the track pants as the new Zespys are 'stretch' should I stay small or go medium as they recommend for a 32"? 
go medium. i doubt the waist will stretch much. I'm between 30 and 32 as well and small zespys were defnitely too small
August 22, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
hardingo

go medium. i doubt the waist will stretch much. I'm between 30 and 32 as well and small zespys were defnitely too small
Daaamn. Mediums are sold out in the black. Might have to try it and just return them if not... sad
August 23, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
WYWRD

Yea, the zipper leg tapers the bottom like Mercer pants without the mercer cuff look. I'm 29W in pants and the Zespys in S fit's great. The stretch Zespys shouldn't affect sizing since the stretch is just to give it more comfort when moving in them. But that's just my two cents.

August 23, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
jjkeller3

I just received the denim jacket in the mail. Quality of denim was on point.

But right when I got it, one of the buttons dropped to the floor and won't reattach.

Safe to say, I'm disappointed.

(P.S., Is it just me or is the sizing on this jacket extremely weird? I'm only 5'8, 155 lbs with broad shoulders and I bought a large, but am almost considering exchanging for an XL.. and I'm not an XL in any other brand. Weird.)
August 23, 2013 @ 08:44 AM
Josh Falls

i have chino zespys but i dont know how to wear them with chucks or vans, someone help?
August 23, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
WYWRD

i have chino zespys but i dont know how to wear them with chucks or vans, someone help?
Give more attention to your sneaker by rolling up the legs of the Zespys. If you're wearing socks with them, it'll show off the details which makes the sneakers stand out even more. Zespys has a tapered zipper leg opening so use that to your advantage. Since sneakers like Vans and and chucks don't got much going on with design and Zespys are straight forward simplistic, it compliments one another. Something ILU's garments does very well. 

August 24, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
concernedcitizen

The ice blue anorak?
You are slightly taller than me i'm 1.78m, about 67kgish...
Fit pic would be great.

I'll post one soon man, no problem

Je ne regrette rien

August 24, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
M.

They seriously need the sizing charts on those new garments, its making it harder than it should when I buy something from them. Don't wanna go through all the returning hassle if it doesn't fit right.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.