Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 11, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
M.

Restock on the Polo 2.0 Cap if anyone wants it. Act fast as it will sell out.....again.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 11, 2013 @ 10:57 AM
neliuss

I just found out that ILU now also sell a few different street wear/fashion magazines and personal care products from Baxter of California. Did they add this to their store just recently, or did I just miss it?
January 11, 2013 @ 11:09 AM
Iarumas

^ They've actually had it for a long time bro
January 11, 2013 @ 11:29 AM
tiberius93

noticed it a couple of weeks ago as well. i know they said they want to make a few more things like that in the future so it's good to see them expand

UFO's and Paradiddles.

January 11, 2013 @ 01:33 PM
dpc1192

got my first pair of Zespys yesterday and they are SOOOOO DOPE. 

already ordered another pair, seriously amazing. 
January 11, 2013 @ 01:34 PM
dpc1192

Restock on the Polo 2.0 Cap if anyone wants it. Act fast as it will sell out.....again.
good looks dog
January 11, 2013 @ 01:36 PM
dpc1192

got Dark Navy Zespys in the mail and ordered a Milo pair last night drunk..

sorta wish i would've gone with maroon but whateva 
January 11, 2013 @ 02:07 PM
neliuss

Nice dude, just order the maroon one as well. Once you start wearing zespys, you'll never go back!
Zespys are my favorite pants for sure, I wear them like 90% of the time.

PS: you know you can just edit your posts instead of making 3 posts right?
January 11, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
Johnny Utah

Anyone from the US order a five panel?

How much can I expect to pay with import charges included?
January 11, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
Major

got my first pair of Zespys yesterday and they are SOOOOO DOPE. 

already ordered another pair, seriously amazing. 
Mr " aren't drop crotch pants homo?"
January 11, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
Iarumas

got Dark Navy Zespys in the mail and ordered a Milo pair last night drunk..

Haha sounds like something I would do.
Online shopping becomes 3x as fun when you're drunk.
January 11, 2013 @ 06:56 PM
valleyla

I know it's probably pure speculation but you guys think they'll come out with some more black Zespys on the next drop? Or at least re-up on the sizes for dark navy?
January 11, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
neliuss

^ Not sure if the black or dark navy Zespys will be part of the January release, but I think they'll be re-released with new lining soon enough as they're both pretty popular colourways. Just keep an eye out on their facebook and instagram pages, best way to stay up to date for new releases.
January 11, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
millertime04

US doesn't charge import on low dollar amount items , only thing FedEx ever hit me with taxes on was an item over 2K
January 11, 2013 @ 11:10 PM
Johnny Utah

US doesn't charge import on low dollar amount items , only thing FedEx ever hit me with taxes on was an item over 2K
Ahh, ok cool. Thanks.
January 12, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
JohnCitizen

^ Not sure if the black or dark navy Zespys will be part of the January release, but I think they'll be re-released with new lining soon enough as they're both pretty popular colourways. Just keep an eye out on their facebook and instagram pages, best way to stay up to date for new releases.
This. Black and army green have been re-stocked many times before, and are available in all styles.  I really want to see the Ralphs in navy though.

BTW we could expect polo print shorts, i've seen a flick of them on tumblr (or somewhere on the internet) a while ago.
January 12, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
dpc1192

Nice dude, just order the maroon one as well. Once you start wearing zespys, you'll never go back!

Zespys are my favorite pants for sure, I wear them like 90% of the time.

PS: you know you can just edit your posts instead of making 3 posts right?
Ya I ordered a pair of Milos and they charged me but I never got an email receipt.. Any ideas ? I emailed Nathan. 

Now that I have a pair I don't get all the sizing up hype. I got mine TTS and they're completely perfect 
January 12, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
goldenguns

gooood shit

coolin

January 13, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
granolabrick

How long does it take for them to send a shipping confirmation and how long does it take to ship to california?
January 13, 2013 @ 11:08 AM
neliuss

How long does it take for them to send a shipping confirmation and how long does it take to ship to california?
You should receive a shipping confirmation the day after, but it could take a bit longer when they have a lot of orders to send out (most of the time this occurs after a sale or a new release).
Worldwide shipping takes 3 to 4 days, unless there's a delay at customs. You'll receive a tracking code with your shipping confirmation, so you can stay up to date of when the package will be delivered.
January 13, 2013 @ 06:17 PM
ChannerTap

I love this company, but I wish it was a bit cheaper.

Tumblr: channertap /// Twitter: @channertap /// Svpply: channertap /// Instagram: channertap.

January 13, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
.Lord.

Selling the Zespy Pant in Chino (L) for anyone interested. I'm willing to let them go for less than retail, brand new, without any import charges,etc. 
January 14, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
MagnaDefender

I really wanna get a pair of Zespys but are they like super tight and the sizing chart looks mad confusing. 

HANSUM BOY IS HANSUM

January 14, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
valleyla

Why? 

I never understood opinions like that. It's not even that expensive in reality. You'd be paying the same for pants, jackets, hats, shirts and tees as any other quality streetwear brand. If you have a job, even part time with 10 hours a week at minimum wage you'd be able to afford this stuff.
January 14, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Iarumas

^ I think their pricing is nice since it keeps the kids with their moms credit cards away from the brand.
And of course, you really get what you pay for, they have really nice quality clothing.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
valleyla

^ I think their pricing is nice since it keeps the kids with their moms credit cards away from the brand.
And of course, you really get what you pay for, they have really nice quality clothing.
Exactly. I don't have any ILU products yet but can tell from pictures and whatnot the quality is top notch and worth the money.

And you're right, parents will look at $115 pants and say "you don't need these". That's how my mom would react anyways if I wasn't buying my own shit.
January 14, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
JohnCitizen

Shorts are pretty tight around the waist. sizing up would be best if you are in-between sizes
January 14, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
M.

I wouldn't say that entirely, take a look for Supreme for example. But I get what you mean, as my mom as well wouldn't buy me $135 pants. That was until I found a job.

You're right, ILU has some of the best detailed clothing I've ever worn. I never regret anything about its pricing. Easily my favorite brand. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 14, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
mproc

Why? 

I never understood opinions like that. It's not even that expensive in reality. You'd be paying the same for pants, jackets, hats, shirts and tees as any other quality streetwear brand. If you have a job, even part time with 10 hours a week at minimum wage you'd be able to afford this stuff.
What is your current situation?
ie. are you in college or high school? Are you paying for college, etc.
January 14, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
valleyla

Why? 

What is your current situation?
ie. are you in college or high school? Are you paying for college, etc.
Going to school (college) full time and working two jobs.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.