Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 14, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
alexpmostella

Hey guys,

Really considering buying one of the duffle coats. Can anyone tell me how thick they are? I need a warm jacket, but I don't wanna pay $250 to sweat my ass off all the time. 

Je ne regrette rien

June 14, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
zevlove

Hey guys,

Really considering buying one of the duffle coats. Can anyone tell me how thick they are? I need a warm jacket, but I don't wanna pay $250 to sweat my ass off all the time. 

I have heard these are fucking amazing man... if you have the cash, i say go for it. Says theyre 50% wool. I'd say it'd keep you pretty toasty.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

June 14, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
akatsuki0

Bout to cop some black zesp trackies.
60kg/134 pounds and 5'7" / 175cm.
Should I grab an XS or S, prefer a perfect fit, not too baggy
(I wear sz 28 nudies)
June 14, 2013 @ 10:38 AM
james_taylor

I was definitely going to get the black mason but I really don't like the red lining - makes it look cheap. Not so sure now but I am needing a black hooded jacket.
the masons are real tight round the waist area, like when you do them up, the elastic round the bottom is quite tight, so if you're gonna get one make sure you dont mind wearing it open

what size are you?
im a large, waist size 32-34, everything i have from ILU is large apart from the old stuff which ive got medium, no idea why but the top sizing seems to have changed.

if i'd known about the tight 'waist band' type thing i would have gone a size up coz the body of the jacket is quite short but the arms are a pretty decent length. pretty obvious from the pictures they give. just a heads up though haha
June 14, 2013 @ 10:46 AM
james_taylor

That Mason jacket is growing on me, I just don't like the fact that it's short as hell. Anyone have any experience with it. Size up, size down?
go size up if you wanna wear it closed. absolutely sick jackets but yeah they are quite short and when they closed (coz they quite tight) they tend to sit above the top of your pants so its not as comfortable as they could be if they were longer but i think its just due to that tighter waist band. awesome build though, i expect mine to last for a very long time with occasional wear.

definitely worth it of its what you're after. i feel i dont wear mine enough only coz its starting to get colder down here in nz and its not real layer friendly
June 14, 2013 @ 10:57 AM
james_taylor

still on the hunt for a trout cap if anyones willing to sell smile
June 14, 2013 @ 11:30 AM
akatsuki0

Bout to cop some black zesp trackies.
60kg/134 pounds and 5'7" / 175cm.
Should I grab an XS or S, prefer a perfect fit, not too baggy
(I wear sz 28 nudies)
There are no XS, go for small.
There is, for the track pants zespys.
http://www.iloveugly.net/bottoms/zespy-track-pant-black-3160.html
June 14, 2013 @ 12:51 PM
james_taylor

I was definitely going to get the black mason but I really don't like the red lining - makes it look cheap. Not so sure now but I am needing a black hooded jacket.
the masons are real tight round the waist area, like when you do them up, the elastic round the bottom is quite tight, so if you're gonna get one make sure you dont mind wearing it open
I've already got the green one. I thought the sizing was fine.
you might be skinnier than me haha
June 14, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
M.

That Mason jacket is growing on me, I just don't like the fact that it's short as hell. Anyone have any experience with it. Size up, size down?
go size up if you wanna wear it closed. absolutely sick jackets but yeah they are quite short and when they closed (coz they quite tight) they tend to sit above the top of your pants so its not as comfortable as they could be if they were longer but i think its just due to that tighter waist band. awesome build though, i expect mine to last for a very long time with occasional wear.

definitely worth it of its what you're after. i feel i dont wear mine enough only coz its starting to get colder down here in nz and its not real layer friendly
Thanks my dude, do you know if the jacket is polyester cause ILU states it's only 100% cotton.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 14, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
james_taylor

Thanks my dude, do you know if the jacket is polyester cause ILU states it's only 100% cotton.
the tag on mine say 100% cotton for the jacket and the lining is 97% cotton and 3% elastane
June 15, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
Mega_pro92

Does i love ugly ship to the states never ordered from them before?
June 16, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
M.

They ship worldwide. All order over $100 gives you free shipping and $20 for all order under $100.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 16, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
Mega_pro92

They ship worldwide. All order over $100 gives you free shipping and $20 for all order under $100.
how long is shipping to California usually?
June 16, 2013 @ 06:32 AM
smerpy

I am rather short, about 5'6. Would the zespy track pant be too weird for me ? As in the drop crotch would be really low and there will be crazy stacks at the bottom of my feet.
June 16, 2013 @ 06:41 AM
M.

I live in Cali myself, they usually take 2-3 business days. Really good shipping as my Supreme orders take longer and that's that their in the states while ILU is overseas.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 16, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
hardingo

Anyone else had any issues paying DHL import tax? I keep trying with the online payment but it just says there's been an issue with my transaction, and to try again or call for help. Tried 5+ times, just gonna have to call tomorrow.
June 16, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
mproc

I live in Cali myself, they usually take 2-3 business days. Really good shipping as my Supreme orders take longer and that's that their in the states while ILU is overseas.
Do you get any fees/whatever they're called whenever you order from ILU? I've been wanting to order some stuff I'm just worried I might get charged $30 for some import fee like I've heard from some people on here.
June 16, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
M.

Yeah, I've gotten a couple DHL import fees. But from my last two orders I haven't gotten a fee invoice. I assume DHL charges you after a current amount because my last two orders haven't been that much in total while my first two were each over $200. I contacted ILU about it awhile back and they said they were trying to fix the fees problem. Not too sure if they have but it's safe to say that they have as I haven't been charged a single fee from DHL since. The way I assume they fixed it is they deduct a smaller fee from your payment option as I've seen $5 deducted from my card, but it's way lower than DHL fees. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 17, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
zevlove

FS
Black Zespy's sz.M. Only tried on, $90.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

June 17, 2013 @ 09:56 AM
trillxclinton

Do you get any fees/whatever they're called whenever you order from ILU? I've been wanting to order some stuff I'm just worried I might get charged $30 for some import fee like I've heard from some people on here.
Let me explain how the fees work. Anything over 200$ (U.S) is subject to import fees. Anything under is not. To avoid this just purchase your items separately since most of their items are not above 200 US. They will still ship and arrive the same day but will be in separate boxes and you will not get charged the fee. Now there may be other fees when you purchase such as international transaction fees, but that has nothing to do with DHL or custom fees. For example my bank (Wells Fargo) charges a small fee whenever I buy from ILU but its always less than 5$ and it shows up as Internation transaction fee on my statement.
June 17, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
dustyassearl

anyone suggest the best/cheapest site to get ilu hats?
June 17, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
thisistheodore

Let me explain how the fees work. Anything over 200$ (U.S) is subject to import fees. Anything under is not. To avoid this just purchase your items separately since most of their items are not above 200 US. They will still ship and arrive the same day but will be in separate boxes and you will not get charged the fee. Now there may be other fees when you purchase such as international transaction fees, but that has nothing to do with DHL or custom fees. For example my bank (Wells Fargo) charges a small fee whenever I buy from ILU but its always less than 5$ and it shows up as Internation transaction fee on my statement.
I received a $50+ fee on a jonty order and almost got a $40+ on a pair of tracks (almost because the papers were wrong and the man didn't charge me).

dhl sucks
June 17, 2013 @ 07:27 PM
hardingo

Kinda pissed I slept on the regular black zespys. Are the Ralph's skinnier fitting that the zespys? 
June 17, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
mplslifer15

I received a $50+ fee on a jonty order and almost got a $40+ on a pair of tracks (almost because the papers were wrong and the man didn't charge me).

dhl sucks
Yup same here. WF charged me only $3.50 on the last order. I will dhl and they are fast.
June 18, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
hardingo

Charcoal Track Pants arrived today. Really pleased I stuck with charcoal, such a nice colourway. Fit on them is really nice, only gripe would be they are slightly too long in the leg for me, but thats preference to how I like them to fit. Material is on point too. I'll definitely be copping more from them in the future! cool
June 18, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
maddhatter

recieved my black track pants and zespys today (that was much quicker than my last order)
track pants are great, the fit is on point and the length is good too.
the zespys feel like they fit a little looser than my last pair (and they aren't even broken in yet), the material also feels really different almost buttery like their shirts.
the mushroom lining is a great touch!
cool
June 19, 2013 @ 01:00 PM
Jamie Dimon

FS
Black Zespy's sz.M. Only tried on, $90.
They come out to $90 USD anyway lmao

Anyway, got the track pants. Felt like i should've sized up. The drop crotch is a bit restricting, but i think ima wear it around the house first to stretch it out a little. My inital reaction was did not like but now i dont think its that bad

My garbage can eats better than 99% of the world.

June 19, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
mplslifer15

Is the sizing different for Zespys and Jonty? I am a large for Zespys, should I do large for Jonty or size up? Also the Ralphs, stay at L or size up? Thanks
June 20, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
mproc

if anyone has zespys or track pants in size medium for sale PM me.
June 20, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
alexpmostella

Is the sizing different for Zespys and Jonty? I am a large for Zespys, should I do large for Jonty or size up? Also the Ralphs, stay at L or size up? Thanks
You really shouldn't size up for any of them. The only thing thats different about each pant is the structure, not the waist and length. Zespy are the skinniest, Ralphs are pretty much the same with a little less of a drop crotch, and Jontys have good room in the thighs but are still skinny down the calf and ankle. I recommend the Jontys to everybody.

Je ne regrette rien

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.