Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 13, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
hardingo

The sites crashed

edit: Black sold out in under 4 minutes
June 13, 2013 @ 08:08 AM
M.

No way did the black Trackies sell out already!? Anyways, the drop isn't that bad. Hope the bomber sits a little, might get it but it's getting hot where I live so I find it pointless till around September.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 08:09 AM
aaron1up

The sites crashed

edit: Black sold out in under 4 minutes
7:58pm - Put black zepsys in small into my cart, hit checkout, website crashed. Haven't been able to do anything since..
June 13, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
james_taylor

No way did the black Trackies sell out already!? Anyways, the drop isn't that bad. Hope the bomber sits a little, might get it but it's getting hot where I live so I find it pointless till around September.
fuuaarrrkkk would have been lucky to get them though, i couldnt get on to the site at 8 
June 13, 2013 @ 08:17 AM
hardingo

Gaah I've been up for hours for this! Damnn, gonna try and get some charcoals or black bears instead but nothing is working...
June 13, 2013 @ 08:21 AM
M.

I still can't get fully on, on some items the website crashes on me. It must be some type of International issue as well cause those Trackies sold out.

On another note, never realized that they changed they're shipping policy. No more overall free shipping, all orders over $100 are and $20 for orders that are under $100 for non NZ buyers. Kinda lame but most of their items are above $100 anyways.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 08:29 AM
RedRanger

I reckon the black trackies are glitched, got on just as it ticked over the hour and were already sold out, happened last drop aswell
June 13, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
james_taylor

I reckon the black trackies are glitched, got on just as it ticked over the hour and were already sold out, happened last drop aswell
yeah the jean jacket glitched last time i think. give it a couple of hours haha 
June 13, 2013 @ 08:43 AM
M.

This shit be mad annoying, especially since it's 1:40am in the morning where I stay and even worse for the people more east. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

June 13, 2013 @ 08:49 AM
hardingo

Wait so they could come back in stock....? Shit I've managed to get some charcoals to checkout, do I go for it or wait for black? 
June 13, 2013 @ 08:57 AM
zevlove

Wait so they could come back in stock....? Shit I've managed to get some charcoals to checkout, do I go for it or wait for black? 
FUCK.
I didn't know this.... copped the charcoals in desperation.
Ah well, not that bummed though. I Love Ugly is absolutely murdering this year... best brand out there right now.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

June 13, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
hardingo

FUCK.
I didn't know this.... copped the charcoals in desperation.
Ah well, not that bummed though. I Love Ugly is absolutely murdering this year... best brand out there right now.
Just copped charcoals too. I didn't want to risk waiting for blacks then missing out on both. New drop was so nice though, wish I had more money to splash though. 
June 13, 2013 @ 09:01 AM
RedRanger

EDIT:, not 100 percent sure theyll come back, but im pretty sure no item would sell out of every size in a couple seconds.

This drop was alright, really feeling the black mason, looks sick, the mustard shirt is clean aswell
June 13, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
hardingo

Went for charcoals, not too fussed as they still look real nice. I went for size small and I'm 30-32 waist with the same leg really. This is what they actually recomended I go for as they stretch slightly and have the adjustable waist. Do you guys reckon they'll be okay? I'm pretty skinny too.
June 13, 2013 @ 09:05 AM
zevlove

Just go for either bro, not 100 percent sure theyll come, but im pretty sure no item would sell out of every size in a couple seconds.
Same thing has happened to the watches... I think you're right. Best of luck to you if you cop.

By the way, if anyone wants to save money on the black zespys, i've got a M pair from the last drop i've never worn. Bought the wrong size. Selling for $90.

June 13, 2013 @ 09:06 AM
zevlove

Went for charcoals, not too fussed as they still look real nice. I went for size small and I'm 30-32 waist with the same leg really. This is what they actually recomended I go for as they stretch slightly and have the adjustable waist. Do you guys reckon they'll be okay? I'm pretty skinny too.
Size S will be perfect for you dude. 

June 13, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
hardingo

Sweet! Cheers, if I go for some Zespys or Ralphs should I stick to the same size? Or go up to M?
June 13, 2013 @ 09:21 AM
zevlove

Sweet! Cheers, if I go for some Zespys or Ralphs should I stick to the same size? Or go up to M?
It's hard for me to say. I have a pair of army green zespys in S, which fits perfectly, and i also have a pair of black zespy's in S, that are tight as fuckkkk are really uncomfortable to wear. With zespy's it seems to chage with every drop and with what materials they use. But M zespys definitely do not fit my waist, even with the drawstring, and I am a 30 waist. My army green ones are a thinner material than my black ones. For the ralphs i have definitely heard you should size up. Same with jontys. I wear M jontys.

June 13, 2013 @ 09:22 AM
patrickek2

Black Tracks aren't sold out like you guys said.. 
June 13, 2013 @ 09:28 AM
hardingo

Black Tracks aren't sold out like you guys said.. 
Oh for fucks sake. 
June 13, 2013 @ 09:43 AM
james_taylor

EDIT:, not 100 percent sure theyll come back, but im pretty sure no item would sell out of every size in a couple seconds.

This drop was alright, really feeling the black mason, looks sick, the mustard shirt is clean aswell
i bought a cream mason about 2 months ago, wishing i hadnt now hahaha
June 13, 2013 @ 09:48 AM
hardingo

Stuck in a mad dillema. Do I cancel my order and reorder black track pants? Or stick to charcoal...I hate clothes.

Fuck it, gonna stick with charcoal, they look real nice in the pictures. Feeling the red bear trackie shorts too...they absolutely killed it with this drop. How long till they dispatch normally? 
June 13, 2013 @ 01:22 PM
Iarumas

Actually not feeling this drop that much.. Will cop the Charcoal tracks. Was considering the tracks with bear embroidment but damn, 150 isn't worth it.
June 13, 2013 @ 01:51 PM
mywifenow

I was definitely going to get the black mason but I really don't like the red lining - makes it look cheap. Not so sure now but I am needing a black hooded jacket.
June 13, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
james_taylor

I was definitely going to get the black mason but I really don't like the red lining - makes it look cheap. Not so sure now but I am needing a black hooded jacket.
the masons are real tight round the waist area, like when you do them up, the elastic round the bottom is quite tight, so if you're gonna get one make sure you dont mind wearing it open
June 13, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
paolojacinto

the masons are real tight round the waist area, like when you do them up, the elastic round the bottom is quite tight, so if you're gonna get one make sure you dont mind wearing it open

what size are you?
June 14, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
zevlove

Stuck in a mad dillema. Do I cancel my order and reorder black track pants? Or stick to charcoal...I hate clothes.

Fuck it, gonna stick with charcoal, they look real nice in the pictures. Feeling the red bear trackie shorts too...they absolutely killed it with this drop. How long till they dispatch normally? 
Called em up and changed my order to black, they're just too nice.

June 14, 2013 @ 01:55 AM
cabbage_giant

Got the black Zespys and mushroom shirt (dopest Frankie yet). And I've noticed the sizes changing between different drops too. My small black Jontys feel 28-30 but my small brown Jontys feel 30-32.
June 14, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
mywifenow

I've already got the green one. I thought the sizing was fine.
June 14, 2013 @ 02:38 AM
M.

That Mason jacket is growing on me, I just don't like the fact that it's short as hell. Anyone have any experience with it. Size up, size down?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.