[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

May 09, 2013 @ 07:56:11
My body is ready even though it's 1am here. James pants are dropping. smokeyface 

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

May 09, 2013 @ 08:03:54
shit must be poppin since the site barely works...
May 09, 2013 @ 08:11:28
I woke up at 4am to hit this drop not imagining I might just sit here refreshing...
May 09, 2013 @ 08:13:51
I woke up at 4am to hit this drop not imagining I might just sit here refreshing...
im with u bro....F5,F5,F5,F5

Edit: my roommate..."damn bro, since when can you refresh with F5???"
May 09, 2013 @ 08:24:54
That shit is still out.
May 09, 2013 @ 08:28:48
Use Firefox, it doesn't work completely. But it working better then Chrome. It's just a little hard to navigate through the site.

EDIT: I finally managed to get the denim, hopefully they fit well. If not, I'll have to get a refund because by the time I get them they'll be sold out to exchange them for a different pair.

May 09, 2013 @ 08:31:25
everytime i switch browsers it works for exactly 2 clicks of my choice... guess im ordering the jeans on explorer, the pin up on firefox and the balloon shirt on chrome

shoulda waived the blazers and dropped on bandwidth
May 09, 2013 @ 12:57:49
Copped the jeans out of fear they'd disappear should I wait like an hour longer than I did, and got the almond ralphs as well.

I'm digging that shot of the balloon shirt under the light grey blazer so much I might pick up that whole outfit. Thing is the tightest of tight.
May 09, 2013 @ 18:40:23
Wish there was a coupon for my $500 cart . Anyone got one ? PM me
May 09, 2013 @ 20:07:17
Honestly, I don't really understand the hype for the jeans. You're paying $180 when you could buy the same quality jeans for half the price.
May 09, 2013 @ 20:52:01
^recomendations man? I'm looking for a tapered fit jean like the ilu ones, but still on the fence about em.
May 09, 2013 @ 21:30:36
Wish there was a coupon for my $500 cart . Anyone got one ? PM me
Yeah they used to have a coupon code just a few weeks ago, but I guess they took it away for this drop or maybe just got a new one I don't know about.
May 10, 2013 @ 00:21:19
Cant decide what size to get in the pin up girls tee. I'm 5'8" skinny/athletic build. Im usually a medium in most brands, but with the black parka i previously purchased from ILU  (size Medium) it felt a little big overall. Can someone help me? 
May 10, 2013 @ 08:29:45
^recomendations man? I'm looking for a tapered fit jean like the ilu ones, but still on the fence about em.
unbranded tapered
May 10, 2013 @ 16:17:23
Cant decide what size to get in the pin up girls tee. I'm 5'8" skinny/athletic build. Im usually a medium in most brands, but with the black parka i previously purchased from ILU  (size Medium) it felt a little big overall. Can someone help me? 
Apparently their tees have a long fit, so Small for a fitted look and M for a long look.
May 11, 2013 @ 01:18:19
Apparently their tees have a long fit, so Small for a fitted look and M for a long look.
confirming this. I got a stripe tee and it's kinda long
May 11, 2013 @ 01:25:28
unbranded tapered
Yeah, I haven't gotten some but I heard they are really good for the price. Just been trying to find them instore instead of online.

May 11, 2013 @ 01:48:13
Damn, spent over $550 over last two days. This drop was damn amazing. Thinking about getting the denim and one of the polos now, ahhh. I'm going broke, lol not!
May 11, 2013 @ 01:58:36
Trying to get one of the bucket hats, but the site is sold out with the ones I want, I missed out. I see that flatspot.com has the one I want, anyone know if that's a legit site and is it safe? Let me know please, thanks!
May 11, 2013 @ 06:51:17
Going to pick up the green Zespys on Monday if they're still around in my size. Better start saving for their next release smokeyface

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

May 11, 2013 @ 06:56:30
Trying to get one of the bucket hats, but the site is sold out with the ones I want, I missed out. I see that flatspot.com has the one I want, anyone know if that's a legit site and is it safe? Let me know please, thanks!
Flatspot's a legit site, so go ahead and get your bucket smokeyface

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" NohsadDavis.tumblr.com

May 11, 2013 @ 20:34:44
Might need a bucket hat one time
May 12, 2013 @ 03:52:08
hey guys any idea when ilu restocks their webstore? i'm new to the scene and was hoping to pick up a pair of their sweats
May 12, 2013 @ 06:33:00
hey guys any idea when ilu restocks their webstore? i'm new to the scene and was hoping to pick up a pair of their sweats
Restock on sweats is set for June. The drop is always at 8 pm thursday New Zealand time, usaully the second or first Thursday of the month.
May 12, 2013 @ 06:49:42
I JUST COPPED A SURPRISE DATURA OMG

YESYESYESYESYES

I was gonna cop the deerhunter until this surprise treat.
May 12, 2013 @ 12:25:36
^ Surprise treat? What are you yapping about?
May 12, 2013 @ 16:52:05
Anyone know how to edit an order? I ordered a Medium Pin up tee instead of a Small by accident. I emailed them but im worried that they might ship out my order before seeing my email. I saw the reorder option but thats basically making another purchase. Which i dont want to do. If they send me the Medium im fucked. 
May 12, 2013 @ 18:29:59
Just email them, reply to them from the same order summary email you got. They're most likely to do something about it before they ship it out. Instead of going through various emails. It tends to work for me when I ordered something wrong. I'm kinda in the same position as you as well. I'll just be waiting for an email later this afternoon.

May 13, 2013 @ 00:26:37
they are not the best at emailing back, try calling them. I found another brand that gets there hats made by the same place. pretty dope gear. www.paradisesupply.co.nz
May 13, 2013 @ 00:34:47
^They responded to my email during the afternoon. Fixed my problem. Im in the US so unless they have a toll free number im not making a 50 dollar phone call. Thanks for the advice anyway.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x