Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 11, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
mplslifer15

Damn, spent over $550 over last two days. This drop was damn amazing. Thinking about getting the denim and one of the polos now, ahhh. I'm going broke, lol not!
May 11, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
mplslifer15

Trying to get one of the bucket hats, but the site is sold out with the ones I want, I missed out. I see that flatspot.com has the one I want, anyone know if that's a legit site and is it safe? Let me know please, thanks!
May 11, 2013 @ 06:51 AM
WYWRD

Going to pick up the green Zespys on Monday if they're still around in my size. Better start saving for their next release cool

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

May 11, 2013 @ 06:56 AM
WYWRD

Trying to get one of the bucket hats, but the site is sold out with the ones I want, I missed out. I see that flatspot.com has the one I want, anyone know if that's a legit site and is it safe? Let me know please, thanks!
Flatspot's a legit site, so go ahead and get your bucket cool

"An eye for an eye will make the world go blind, but at least It's even" - Entree LS Clothing, waywarddavis.tumblr.com

May 11, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
VOMITSPIT

Might need a bucket hat one time

Black Supreme Safari, Actual Pain, and more: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/220068

May 12, 2013 @ 03:52 AM
thisistheodore

hey guys any idea when ilu restocks their webstore? i'm new to the scene and was hoping to pick up a pair of their sweats
May 12, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
canuck

hey guys any idea when ilu restocks their webstore? i'm new to the scene and was hoping to pick up a pair of their sweats
Restock on sweats is set for June. The drop is always at 8 pm thursday New Zealand time, usaully the second or first Thursday of the month.
May 12, 2013 @ 06:49 AM
tacobeans

I JUST COPPED A SURPRISE DATURA OMG

YESYESYESYESYES

I was gonna cop the deerhunter until this surprise treat.
May 12, 2013 @ 12:25 PM
Iarumas

^ Surprise treat? What are you yapping about?
May 12, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
GarbageGregg

Anyone know how to edit an order? I ordered a Medium Pin up tee instead of a Small by accident. I emailed them but im worried that they might ship out my order before seeing my email. I saw the reorder option but thats basically making another purchase. Which i dont want to do. If they send me the Medium im fucked. 
May 12, 2013 @ 06:29 PM
M.

Just email them, reply to them from the same order summary email you got. They're most likely to do something about it before they ship it out. Instead of going through various emails. It tends to work for me when I ordered something wrong. I'm kinda in the same position as you as well. I'll just be waiting for an email later this afternoon.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 13, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
dmcxtdf

they are not the best at emailing back, try calling them. I found another brand that gets there hats made by the same place. pretty dope gear. www.paradisesupply.co.nz
May 13, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
GarbageGregg

^They responded to my email during the afternoon. Fixed my problem. Im in the US so unless they have a toll free number im not making a 50 dollar phone call. Thanks for the advice anyway.
May 13, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
thisistheodore

Restock on sweats is set for June. The drop is always at 8 pm thursday New Zealand time, usaully the second or first Thursday of the month.

thanks dude
May 13, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
tacobeans

^ Surprise treat? What are you yapping about?
Oh was it a full restock?

I thought it was just an extra one because it sold out when I bought it...

I guess i was just excited.

OH AND

Do zespys make your legs look a lot shorter because of the drop crotch? Proportional legs are like my only saving grace...
May 13, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
JS5

If anyone's looking for medium charcoal track pants shoot me a message, not trying to clutter the thread I just know they're hard to find. In the meantime I think this thread needs more fit pics when the new stuff comes in.

IG: @JStrathern

May 13, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
GarbageGregg

^ill post pics of my green tea zespys and black pin up when it comes in the mail. 
May 14, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
mplslifer15

they are not the best at emailing back, try calling them. I found another brand that gets there hats made by the same place. pretty dope gear. www.paradisesupply.co.nz

Really, they always respond to me asap! I think they are excellent at responding.
May 14, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
M.

Didn't they say they were gonna drop a new range of Jontys and Smart pants? Saw some post on their Facebook and made me wonder. Probably in their next drop later this month or early June, hope they have the new Osaka lining.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 14, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
trillxclinton

These seem to be the new jonty's. Not sure what the lining is, buts its not the osaka lining
May 14, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
millertime04

Who ordered the denim ? On te fence over here and want to here some initial impressions before deciding . 
May 15, 2013 @ 12:31 AM
M.

Saw that picture a while again, so stoked. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

May 15, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
GarbageGregg

So i got my shipping conformation email today. But there was no tracking number. This happen to anyone else confused
May 15, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
mark mike

So i got my shipping conformation email today. But there was no tracking number. This happen to anyone else
Ya same thing happened to me, I ordered the day of the drop and just received my pin up yesterday
May 15, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
maddhatter

So i got my shipping conformation email today. But there was no tracking number. This happen to anyone else
samesees
May 15, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
WYWRD

So I ordered a pair of Zespys today in the morning, when I came home from school, I checked my account just to check status and it said canceled sad. I never canceled my order, so I contacted ILU. Hopefully they'll give me a good explanation.

May 15, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
maddhatter

So I ordered a pair of Zespys today in the morning, when I came home from school, I checked my account just to check status and it said canceled . I never canceled my order, so I contacted ILU. Hopefully they'll give me a good explanation.
check that your credit card company didn't shutdown your card first. When your CC company sees a purchase from new zealand it might come up as a red flag in their system for fraud, cuz it's not everyday you buy something from the other side of the map ya feel me
May 15, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
WYWRD

So I ordered a pair of Zespys today in the morning, when I came home from school, I checked my account just to check status and it said canceled . I never canceled my order, so I contacted ILU. Hopefully they'll give me a good explanation.
check that your credit card company didn't shutdown your card first. When your CC company sees a purchase from new zealand it might come up as a red flag in their system for fraud, cuz it's not everyday you buy something from the other side of the map ya feel me
My card's still active. It's not the first times I ordered from ILU or outside the states, I brought the dark grey Zespys a few months back and the payment process was smooth. Maybe it was a glitch in the system but I'm waiting for ILU to respond back and since I used Paypal for the payment, I can get my money back if shit hits the fan 

May 15, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
millertime04

Someone post a pic of the denim with some sneakers. 
May 16, 2013 @ 06:28 AM
M.

Kinda disappointed, they haven't shipped my order out. I've been waiting a while, probably just a crap load of other orders that fulfill as well. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.