January 7, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
M.

The older Zespys probably had a longer inseam because they stack so much on the older model? Or the model was shorter the the current one. They've progressed a lot from this photo til now.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 7, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
YUNG C

Current model is like 6'3".
January 7, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
neliuss

I think the old model was shorter, but besides that... they perfected the fit over the years, and they changed the fabric a few times. Also the current product shots are just way better than the old ones.

On another note, ILU posted a photo of a new watch on Instagram, looks super nice! might get one if they're not too expensive. But they probably will be more expensive than the current watches since it's a limited edition.

Limited edition black cross watch w/ rubber strap:
January 7, 2013 @ 10:47 PM
Triangle

Yo Nel, I think that its an exclusive collab.
Here's the link, its a lot more expensive than the regular watches.
http://www.superette.co.nz/watch-i-love-ugly-x-superette.html
January 7, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
Triangle

Actually looking at it now, I'm thinking those two watches are definitely different, similar though.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
neliuss

It looks very similar, might be the same one... but it's a lot more expensive than the regular watches indeed. Hmm I think I'll sleep on it.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
Triangle

Looking at it again, it is the same watch. So expensive compared to the others though, it does look awesome, however not worth the extra cash.
January 7, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
M.

I came across it the other day, I thought it was one of their older watch Limited Editions so I over looked it. To me, it ways to expensive for a watch with a rubber strap. Leather should be more expensive no!? It's still a nice watch, but wouldn't drop $150 USD for it.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 8, 2013 @ 12:49 PM
neliuss

Yeah and superette charges $40 NZD for international shipping, so it will be $219 NZD including shipping. A bit too pricey for a watch. I'd rather spend it on a nice shirt and pants when the new stuff drops.
January 8, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Damnnnn so I got my Mason jacket and first pair of Zespys today.

Both are soooo small. I sized up to a L on the Zespys and they fit terrible have have like no stack.

I'm only 5'10 too.

And the jacket is tight but manageable.

Are you supposed to size up 2 or something?
January 8, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
Iarumas

So I got some wierd fed-ex bill in the mail, even after the fed-ex guy personally gave me my package 1-2 weeks ago. He could've just billed me then.
This is ridiculous, why in the world would you ever choose Fed-ex if they
1.  Are more expensive
2. Have ADDITIONAL costs after the package has been recovered?

I'll probably never buy from ILU again, unless they decide to offer some kind of standard non-rape shipping in the future.
January 8, 2013 @ 04:36 PM
Major

It's no ilu it's FedEx charging you, what country do you live in bro?
January 8, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
neliuss

FedEx isn't charging you extra for shipping, they're charging you with taxes and a small customs clearing fee. Almost every couriers company does that. 
The only way to avoid this is by shipping it via airmail, which is very slow and has no tracking. While FedEx offers fast worldwide shipping with tracking.
Even though I agree that is sucks to get an extra bill afterwards, ILU can't do anything about it, paying taxes is just part of the law.

Also clearly stated on the ILU website, under 'Delivery and Returns' :

IMPORT CHARGES
If you are purchasing I Love Ugly products and you live outside of New Zealand please be aware of any import duties and taxes that may be charged on delivery into your country. These charges depend on your country's import legislation and are not covered by I Love Ugly Ltd.
January 8, 2013 @ 06:22 PM
neliuss

Damnnnn so I got my Mason jacket and first pair of Zespys today.

Both are soooo small. I sized up to a L on the Zespys and they fit terrible have have like no stack.

I'm only 5'10 too.

And the jacket is tight but manageable.

Are you supposed to size up 2 or something?
That's pretty weird man! I'm 5'9, I wear Zespy size M, and they fit perfectly. I only sized up one size.
January 8, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
Gli x Azzurri

Guys where is your Zespy's back pocket on your body supposed to be? If I put mine at my waist, mine is at the bottom of my ass cheek.

These look terrible on me. High-key pissed.
January 8, 2013 @ 07:29 PM
Major

Guys where is your Zespy's back pocket on your body supposed to be? If I put mine at my waist, mine is at the bottom of my ass cheek.

These look terrible on me. High-key pissed.
supossed to be able to see it with a shirt on
January 8, 2013 @ 07:33 PM
Iarumas

@Major, Sweden man.
Thought I slipped through the customs tax and all that, but no.. I wouldn't usually be this whiney, but the amount was 50% of the products' total cost, which is pretty ridiculous.
Quite frankly, I'd rather have no tracking and avoid these kinds troubles. I never check tracking anyway.
January 8, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
neliuss

@Major, Sweden man.
Thought I slipped through the customs tax and all that, but no.. I wouldn't usually be this whiney, but the amount was 50% of the products' total cost, which is pretty ridiculous.
Quite frankly, I'd rather have no tracking and avoid these kinds troubles. I never check tracking anyway.
I personally prefer the fast and tracked shipping. FedEx only takes 3 or 4 days, while airmail can take 2 weeks or more.

You can try and order it from one of ILU's stockists next time. Most stockists ship with international airmail, so there might be a chance that you don't have to pay customs and taxes, but that totally depends on how strictly they check regular airmail in sweden.
January 8, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
nelsonram

These button ups are on point!
January 9, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
M.

I emailed them about the pre-ordered hats and they said they barely got them in their warehouse and they're trying their best to get them shipped out. So I'm guessing that some of us will get a shipping confirmation email towards the end of the week, if not next week for sure.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 9, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
hypreme

Has anyone had any experience with the smart pants? I'm looking into them because they have a bit of stretch (not a huge fan of the ralph pants). I absolutely loved the fit of the jontys but since working out at the gym, my thighs and ass can no longer handle them, and sizing up results in too much room in the waist and calves/ankles.

My only qualm with i love ugly pants is how narrow they are through the thigh area. Definitely designed for chicken legs lol.

http://werobthieves.tumblr.com/

January 9, 2013 @ 08:11 AM
tiberius93

haha yeah they are definitely tighter around the thighs, that sucks man. not sure on the smart pants but to me they look a bit more relaxed and straighter than the jontys... the black ones look dope but the rest look strange, might just be the way it's being modelled though. 

UFO's and Paradiddles.

January 9, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
neliuss

I've never worn the smart pants myself, but from what I've heard and seen, they are even more tight than the jonty pants. But they do have a more stretchy fabric, so it could be worth the try.
January 9, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
ackbou

I just saw on Instagram that they are currently sending the hats that some of us might have pre-odered (tracking numbers should arrive soon smile ) !
January 9, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
dpc1192

Hmmmm Eleanor hat in White or Black? Also going to order the Heather track pants! stoked

vs.   
January 10, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
mywifenow

Anyone know when their next designs get released?
January 10, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
JohnCitizen

February dude. Ralph pants are confirmed, and i'm guessing the LSD zespys and probably some shorts and shirts

EDIT: they just posted a new flick on IG. A close up of something that looks like it could be a windbreaker? kinda looks like nylon?. Dropping in "a few weeks"
January 10, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
M.

EDIT: they just posted a new flick on IG. A close up of something that looks like it could be a windbreaker? kinda looks like nylon?. Dropping in "a few weeks"
I'll just post the picture.

I love/hate that their always releasing really nice pieces. They've been leaving me broke as of lately. If the jacket is really nice, (which is kinda of a no-doubter) then I'll have to choose between this and the shoes. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

January 10, 2013 @ 07:21 AM
tiberius93

maybe it's the parka 2.0? looks rad whatever it is

UFO's and Paradiddles.

January 11, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
JS5

Anyone know where I might be able to find the plain navy shirt still in stock in size small? ^Parka looking clean too

IG: @JStrathern

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.