JS5

They told me June for the next restock^

Size M Zespy Track Pants, 5'9" 135 30" waist

IG: @JStrathern

April 8, 2013 @ 11:46 PM
GarbageGregg

They told me June for the next restock^

Size M Zespy Track Pants, 5'9" 135 30" waist
Dope man. Im 5'8" but prefer size small zespys. Would probably get size small track pants as well. 
April 9, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
benclohesy

I have a pair of S Beige Smart pants and pair of L Dark Chino Jonty pants. Would any anyone want to trade for a M? never been worn.
April 9, 2013 @ 02:20 AM
benclohesy

I have a pair of S Beige Smart pants and pair of L Dark Chino Jonty pants. Would anyone be interested in trading for a size M. Never been worn
April 10, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
polygamy

When would they take down the Black Parka Jacket from purchasing?  No point in purchasing at the moment since it's getting hot, but I really do like the parka.  Would I be risking it if I wait till around fall to buy?
April 10, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
JohnCitizen

When would they take down the Black Parka Jacket from purchasing?  No point in purchasing at the moment since it's getting hot, but I really do like the parka.  Would I be risking it if I wait till around fall to buy?
It's up because we are in the southern hemisphere, heading into the colder months, more jackets and stuff will release soon. Its available in every size though, isn't toooo risky, but they have short runs.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:38 AM
mooseface

damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo
Got my mustard bucket already. I've got a small head, probably 7 1/8 in a fitted, and it fits well tilted back. I'm sure it'd fit on larger heads, it's not tight, but it fits comfortably. You can also roll the brim up pretty easily for a bowler look if you so choose.

That aside, it's a damn nice hat. Construction is tight, and I say that having all but pulled it apart inspecting it.
Awesome, sounds promising. My heads on the small side too. How is the peak on them? My main reason I don't like buckets is that they fan out too wide and it looks awkward on me, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, if I like the polo the mustard cord would definitely be my second pickup
Not sure what you mean by peak. My head touches the inner top of the hat and there's not a ton of extra space going on anywhere. There's no real way it's going to come off too wide, because I can't see anyone having such a considerably smaller head than I do to the point of it looking awkward. I have noticed it doesn't exactly stay firmly upon my head in the case of a decent gust of wind, but I've developed an instinctual hand on the head reaction.
April 12, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
JohnCitizen

Dope, describe the quality. Well they're redesigned from the front and have that new lining, and instead of coming in a box it comes in some drawstring bag.
Yo i haven't received it yet, missed the delivery on thursday and it just didn't get delivered today for some reason, getting it on monday i guess, ill let you know bro!
April 13, 2013 @ 12:06 PM
Iarumas

10char             
April 14, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
M.

Dope, describe the quality. Well they're redesigned from the front and have that new lining, and instead of coming in a box it comes in some drawstring bag.
Yo i haven't received it yet, missed the delivery on thursday and it just didn't get delivered today for some reason, getting it on monday i guess, ill let you know bro!
If it's really nice I just might get the backpack if it doesn't sell out by the time I get the money for it. But I'm sure the duffle will  be really nice in person once you get it. Till  then, I'll just wait for their May drop since a lot of pants are gonna drop.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 16, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
JohnCitizen

If it's really nice I just might get the backpack if it doesn't sell out by the time I get the money for it. But I'm sure the duffle will  be really nice in person once you get it. Till  then, I'll just wait for their May drop since a lot of pants are gonna drop.
Got the bag last night. Overall, it's good, Leather is really nice, construction is good, stitches are pretty neat apart from a few. Hardware is great but not super heavy-duty. The foil logo isn't that great, one of mine is off center and on an angle. And they aren't that sharp/neat. the '+' looks kinda bold. The size is perfect (for me). These ones are made in China, where as i think the previous ones were made in NZ, right? 
April 16, 2013 @ 08:07 AM
M.

Yeah the old ones were made in NZ as these were made in China. I guess the detailing was better on the other ones as they were made by people who have craftsmanship for these sorts of things. But that must explain why it's not as much as the other ones. But I know the bag is still nice even though I don't own one. Any pics?

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 17, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
M.

Yeah yeah the new parkas, but look at the denim. cool The detailed pic on their IG makes me wanna cawp.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 18, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
tiberius93

Yeah the denim looks amazing, definitely wanna cop. Wonder what the price is gonna be like..

UFO's and Paradiddles.

April 18, 2013 @ 10:30 AM
M.

Probably something like $180-200NZD.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 18, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
Iarumas

What do you guys think of the mini-drop they just released?
-2 new parkas
-2 new pocket tees
-Zespy burnt orange colorway
and of course alot of sneak peaks on the model, like the denim, bobble beanie, sweater and a white shirt, similar to the white paisley shirt.
April 18, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
mplslifer15

What do you guys think of the mini-drop they just released?
-2 new parkas
-2 new pocket tees
-Zespy burnt orange colorway
and of course alot of sneak peaks on the model, like the denim, bobble beanie, sweater and a white shirt, similar to the white paisley shirt.
It was, well mini. But not bad. Nothing I want as of right now. But def coppin one of the parkas after the summer, no reason to get them now.
April 19, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
canuck

May release is looking like it's going to be dope as fuck cool
April 21, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
JS5

Might have to pick up a jacket when they drop them just for the fall if I have money..

and btw I'm getting rid of my Medium Zespys if anyone's looking for some

April 21, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
Electrik Heat

Where do you guys usually cop your Zespys for non rape price?
LA here and I'd like to try and avoid additional charges due to customs if possible.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

April 22, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
Iarumas

Unfortunately, your best source is directly from ILU.
April 22, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
mark mike

Where do you guys usually cop your Zespys for non rape price?
LA here and I'd like to try and avoid additional charges due to customs if possible.
Unfortunately, your best source is directly from ILU.
Yeah man its not even really that rape once you convert to USD, theyre like $80-90 depending on if you get a sale, and in my experience (which has been like 5 purchases) there is no additional shipping costs so usually ill even just buy 1 thing by itself if I want it because theres really no advantage to bundling items (in order to save on shipping) because the shipping is free and for the US there must not be import charges cuz ive paid none

Just buy from their site. The zespys on sale right now would only cost you $67, thats cheap
April 23, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
Iarumas

^ Depends on where in the US you live though.
April 24, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
chrisaveli

these pants make them gram joints pop.
April 24, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
chrisaveli

i love this brand so much
April 24, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
JS5

i love this brand so much
As do I, The craftsmanship and attention to detail is just top notch. Though I keep ordering things and then changing my mind after, not sure if I want to keep my track pants or not. Just not sure how I feel about the fit.

April 24, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
Iarumas

^ What size man?
April 24, 2013 @ 06:11 PM
JS5

^ What size man?
Medium. I'm down with more fitted pants because I have quite a few but I'm not sure how I feel about these. I do like the elastic ankles though because it can be hard to find a nice pair of sweats with those.

April 24, 2013 @ 08:34 PM
M.

Denim dropping on the 9th of May. So stoked.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 24, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
Major

Denim dropping on the 9th of May. So stoked.
setting an alarm for 4am that day in the US cool

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.