[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

April 02, 2013 @ 22:59:38 PM
Am i the only one who dislikes the cuff at the ankle on the track pants? I want a pair, but i'm really disliking the cuffs.
They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys.  
I kind of agree, or a drawstring opening would be nice too. But I ordered a pair last week and they should be coming later this week, I'll post a picture when I get em

IG: @JStrathern

April 03, 2013 @ 05:38:26 AM
@neliuss are the medium zespys fit okay on you? Waist wise and thigh wise
April 03, 2013 @ 06:57:13 AM
I hate that I really like their bags, kinda wish I could easily shell out $700 for a bag but that isn't the case. Oh well, nice collection tho.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

April 03, 2013 @ 07:51:54 AM
@neliuss are the medium zespys fit okay on you? Waist wise and thigh wise
Yeah man, the mediums fit perfect on me. My usual waist size is 30/31 and I'm about 5'9.
I don't want to flood the thread with old pictures, so I'll just post the links to the fit pics I posted in last year's thread.

Navy:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-1.jpg

Chino:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-3.jpg
April 03, 2013 @ 09:15:35 AM
I really hate the cut on their zespy track pants. I bought them when they first came out and they are perfect but I recently got a black pair from the newest collection and they are cut much slimmer on the legs. Not really sure why they changed it
April 03, 2013 @ 17:21:05 PM
^ Because you can get saggy ass track pants anywhere.
April 03, 2013 @ 18:23:15 PM
5'9, usually wear a size 32 in just about every pant, waist measures to a 33, Medium Zespys fit pretty well through the leg but the waist is definitely tight, only tried them on but will that stretch out a bit or no? How much longer/baggier are larges?
April 03, 2013 @ 18:47:57 PM
Sizing chart bro, Large are 34 around the waist and slightly bigger throughout the rest of the measurements. 

April 03, 2013 @ 19:11:16 PM
Sizing chart bro, Large are 34 around the waist and slightly bigger throughout the rest of the measurements. 
Only sizing chart on their site I've found shows 34W/32L I'm just worried about L's being far too big through the legs.

Also, Canada sucks. Got a pair of pants, which NZD converts to about 110CAD, and they charged me $43 in customs fees
April 03, 2013 @ 19:45:14 PM
You're looking at the "Simple" sizing chart. There should be a tab next to it that says "Advanced", then just measure yourself up and see what size should be more comfortable to you. Zespys do stretch a little after a couple wears.

April 04, 2013 @ 04:43:32 AM
damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo smokeyface
April 04, 2013 @ 17:56:36 PM
damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo
Got my mustard bucket already. I've got a small head, probably 7 1/8 in a fitted, and it fits well tilted back. I'm sure it'd fit on larger heads, it's not tight, but it fits comfortably. You can also roll the brim up pretty easily for a bowler look if you so choose.

That aside, it's a damn nice hat. Construction is tight, and I say that having all but pulled it apart inspecting it.
April 05, 2013 @ 23:44:04 PM
damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo
Got my mustard bucket already. I've got a small head, probably 7 1/8 in a fitted, and it fits well tilted back. I'm sure it'd fit on larger heads, it's not tight, but it fits comfortably. You can also roll the brim up pretty easily for a bowler look if you so choose.

That aside, it's a damn nice hat. Construction is tight, and I say that having all but pulled it apart inspecting it.
Awesome, sounds promising. My heads on the small side too. How is the peak on them? My main reason I don't like buckets is that they fan out too wide and it looks awkward on me, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, if I like the polo the mustard cord would definitely be my second pickup
April 06, 2013 @ 09:09:45 AM
Cawp'd the black duffle.. will post pics. Anybody know whats different with the new Back packs? 
April 06, 2013 @ 09:58:11 AM
Dope, describe the quality. Well they're redesigned from the front and have that new lining, and instead of coming in a box it comes in some drawstring bag.

April 08, 2013 @ 21:53:47 PM
This has probably been asked like a million times but I don't have time to search through everything so feel free to call me a dumbass and downvote me.

How do the zespy track pants fit? i've heard lots of different things. I'm 6'1 and have a 30.5 inch waist.

How often do they restock? is there any way to know when the next restock is?
April 08, 2013 @ 22:29:53 PM
They told me June for the next restock^

Size M Zespy Track Pants, 5'9" 135 30" waist

IG: @JStrathern

April 08, 2013 @ 23:46:16 PM
They told me June for the next restock^

Size M Zespy Track Pants, 5'9" 135 30" waist
Dope man. Im 5'8" but prefer size small zespys. Would probably get size small track pants as well. 
April 09, 2013 @ 02:19:34 AM

Inactive User

I have a pair of S Beige Smart pants and pair of L Dark Chino Jonty pants. Would any anyone want to trade for a M? never been worn.
April 09, 2013 @ 02:20:52 AM

Inactive User

I have a pair of S Beige Smart pants and pair of L Dark Chino Jonty pants. Would anyone be interested in trading for a size M. Never been worn
April 10, 2013 @ 21:01:38 PM
When would they take down the Black Parka Jacket from purchasing?  No point in purchasing at the moment since it's getting hot, but I really do like the parka.  Would I be risking it if I wait till around fall to buy?
April 10, 2013 @ 22:48:13 PM
When would they take down the Black Parka Jacket from purchasing?  No point in purchasing at the moment since it's getting hot, but I really do like the parka.  Would I be risking it if I wait till around fall to buy?
It's up because we are in the southern hemisphere, heading into the colder months, more jackets and stuff will release soon. Its available in every size though, isn't toooo risky, but they have short runs.
April 11, 2013 @ 01:38:22 AM

Awesome, sounds promising. My heads on the small side too. How is the peak on them? My main reason I don't like buckets is that they fan out too wide and it looks awkward on me, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, if I like the polo the mustard cord would definitely be my second pickup
Not sure what you mean by peak. My head touches the inner top of the hat and there's not a ton of extra space going on anywhere. There's no real way it's going to come off too wide, because I can't see anyone having such a considerably smaller head than I do to the point of it looking awkward. I have noticed it doesn't exactly stay firmly upon my head in the case of a decent gust of wind, but I've developed an instinctual hand on the head reaction.
April 12, 2013 @ 13:59:41 PM
Dope, describe the quality. Well they're redesigned from the front and have that new lining, and instead of coming in a box it comes in some drawstring bag.
Yo i haven't received it yet, missed the delivery on thursday and it just didn't get delivered today for some reason, getting it on monday i guess, ill let you know bro!

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 13, 2013 @ 12:06:57 PM
10char             
April 14, 2013 @ 07:41:04 AM
Yo i haven't received it yet, missed the delivery on thursday and it just didn't get delivered today for some reason, getting it on monday i guess, ill let you know bro!
If it's really nice I just might get the backpack if it doesn't sell out by the time I get the money for it. But I'm sure the duffle will  be really nice in person once you get it. Till  then, I'll just wait for their May drop since a lot of pants are gonna drop.

April 16, 2013 @ 03:46:00 AM
If it's really nice I just might get the backpack if it doesn't sell out by the time I get the money for it. But I'm sure the duffle will  be really nice in person once you get it. Till  then, I'll just wait for their May drop since a lot of pants are gonna drop.
Got the bag last night. Overall, it's good, Leather is really nice, construction is good, stitches are pretty neat apart from a few. Hardware is great but not super heavy-duty. The foil logo isn't that great, one of mine is off center and on an angle. And they aren't that sharp/neat. the '+' looks kinda bold. The size is perfect (for me). These ones are made in China, where as i think the previous ones were made in NZ, right? 
April 16, 2013 @ 08:07:40 AM
Yeah the old ones were made in NZ as these were made in China. I guess the detailing was better on the other ones as they were made by people who have craftsmanship for these sorts of things. But that must explain why it's not as much as the other ones. But I know the bag is still nice even though I don't own one. Any pics?

April 17, 2013 @ 02:05:36 AM
Yeah yeah the new parkas, but look at the denim. smokeyface The detailed pic on their IG makes me wanna cawp.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x