[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

March 25, 2013 @ 05:32:34
real interested in the bag,  hopefully its not rape prices like last time.
Looks exactly the same as the first backpack. So probably the same price as last which was 700-800NZD i think. Buckets release on Wednesday though, no mention of the bag.
March 25, 2013 @ 11:49:13
really excited about what will they release on wed

Check out my FB page www.facebook/primeeshop

March 26, 2013 @ 05:31:39
HB has some of their February and March collection. To those who want something certain but is sold out (Parkas, Zespys, Ralphs & Pipe Crew). on ILU's website. Act fast.
Link here!

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

March 26, 2013 @ 07:53:38
Would I fit in a 30 if I normally wear a 32 for pants? I have a friend who's selling the track pants for a little cheaper.
If they are track pants you probably can. All of the Zespy pants have adjustable waists with drawstings so I'd imagine they could stretch some.
March 26, 2013 @ 09:44:05

dunno if you guys have seen this but stumbled on it when looking up the guy that does the music. pretty sweet video

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 26, 2013 @ 19:41:27
Decided that I'm gonna get rid of my M milo Zespys if anyone wants em. In the meantime I wish they'd restock the anchor cap, such a clean pattern

IG: @JStrathern

March 26, 2013 @ 19:55:33
I don't think the Anchor cap ever made it, ILU had 4 caps that got scrapped. It never made as I have a friend who ordered it and got an email saying that they were really sorry for the inconvinced and refunded him.

March 27, 2013 @ 00:06:38
anyone bought the smart pants? thinking of getting those chocolate ones, are they as tight as jontys?

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 27, 2013 @ 12:54:46
anyone bought the smart pants? thinking of getting those chocolate ones, are they as tight as jontys?
Don't own a pair but it says on the page that they are tighter. 
March 29, 2013 @ 01:42:56
yeah i did see that.. might just do it and see how they go ^^

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 29, 2013 @ 10:05:58
^ Do it and report back, I've been thinking of copping a pair but haven't because they are apparently much shorter than the other pants.
March 30, 2013 @ 11:14:11
didn't go for them in the end, bought something completely different haha, maybe another time. but i agree, they just look too short to me as well

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 30, 2013 @ 12:29:47
Smart pants are supposed to be more like trousers e.g very little/no stacking. The thing i would be worried about is how tight they would be, length doesn't look like it would be a problem.. model wears the pants pretty high.

Any info on the james pants?
March 30, 2013 @ 18:32:05
I think it may be a May/June release. On the Smart pants, ILU said that they fit a little smaller so they recommed to size up a size.

March 30, 2013 @ 22:33:48
Can someone please clear up the rumors on the cost of import and custom fees on ILU. I live in the U.S (in Florida to be exact) so I only want to know about the fees when shipping to the U.S. I've checked throughout the forum and have seen a large discrepancy with some ppl saying its as high 40$ and other saying its just an extra couple of bucks. I really want to purchase a pair a jonty and zespy pants before they sell out but I don't want to get killed on taxes and fees.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 30, 2013 @ 23:45:57
Can someone please clear up the rumors on the cost of import and custom fees on ILU. I live in the U.S (in Florida to be exact) so I only want to know about the fees when shipping to the U.S. I've checked throughout the forum and have seen a large discrepancy with some ppl saying its as high 40$ and other saying its just an extra couple of bucks. I really want to purchase a pair a jonty and zespy pants before they sell out but I don't want to get killed on taxes and fees.
Best thing would be to email ILU and ask them. You would probably get a definite answer
March 30, 2013 @ 23:59:45
" data-post="3952246">
Dope brand and all but overpriced in my eye's.
Please get out and don't come back.
March 31, 2013 @ 00:06:03
It all depends in what state you're in (tax rate) and how much you spend. I've gotten three different custom payment invoices and all of them were different in cost cause each order was different in price. That's from my experience, if you want a more precise answer then yeah email ILU.. 

March 31, 2013 @ 08:32:24
@neliuss what color and size of Ralphs do you have? you are 5'9 right? i am 5'8 and almost the same weight as you 62kg. was wondering what size i should be because up until now i haven't decided what size to purchase. Small or Medium.
March 31, 2013 @ 09:38:50
@neliuss what color and size of Ralphs do you have? you are 5'9 right? i am 5'8 and almost the same weight as you 62kg. was wondering what size i should be because up until now i haven't decided what size to purchase. Small or Medium.
It all depends on your waist size man, Small=30, Medium=32.
If you want you can measure according to the details on the site;
-Size Small hip in cm=42
-Size Medium hip in cm=44,5
March 31, 2013 @ 10:20:22
Thanks farrque. I got confused about whether to size up or stick to the usual size. Have been reading this thread and last year's thread as well. I just wondered why some sized up, and now im leaning towards a Small but not entirely sure yet. With regards to the info you shared with the hip measurement. Is this the measurement of the Ralphs when you lay it flat on a surface and measure the topmost opening of the garment?
March 31, 2013 @ 10:41:44
My Ralphs are black and I wear size M. and you're correct, I'm 5'9. 
But like @farrque said, it all depends on your waist size. I normally wear pants with a waist size of 30/31 and I like my pants to be a little lose around the waist, so I sized up to M just to be safe.The measurements are like you said, the topmost opening of the garment while laying flat on a surface. I would advice to measure the waist of your favorite pants, and just go with that.
March 31, 2013 @ 12:00:04
Alright thanks @neliuss will consider your input as well. Looks like i am a small. Measured my usual trousers and it is about 42cm. and also i usually get size 30/31 like what you said you do as well... That's why i am confused qhether to take on an M or S. Relatively i like to wear it loose a bit.
April 02, 2013 @ 01:21:39
seems like sizing is an issue for most, I've got chicken legs, about 5'9, 32 inch waist was thinking the medium should be fine correct? Couple colourways I was interested in as well but they've only got L's left, and for the most part their sizing shows that every waist size has a 32L, I assume thats not exactly true?
April 02, 2013 @ 03:11:55
seems like sizing is an issue for most, I've got chicken legs, about 5'9, 32 inch waist was thinking the medium should be fine correct? Couple colourways I was interested in as well but they've only got L's left, and for the most part their sizing shows that every waist size has a 32L, I assume thats not exactly true?
which style of pant?
April 02, 2013 @ 03:22:58
which style of pant?
I would forget to post that, Zespy's.
April 02, 2013 @ 03:41:47
which style of pant?
I would forget to post that, Zespy's.
I would go with a Small dude. I have a friend who is about 5'9" and has really skinny legs like you and he has to cuff his zespty a little. The waist might be a little tight at first but i think the medium will be too baggy on your legs.
April 02, 2013 @ 22:58:10
Am i the only one who dislikes the cuff at the ankle on the track pants? I want a pair, but i'm really disliking the cuffs.
They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys. smh 
April 02, 2013 @ 22:58:15
Am i the only one who dislikes the cuff at the ankle on the track pants? I want a pair, but i'm really disliking the cuffs.
They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys. smh 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x