Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
March 30, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
JohnCitizen

Can someone please clear up the rumors on the cost of import and custom fees on ILU. I live in the U.S (in Florida to be exact) so I only want to know about the fees when shipping to the U.S. I've checked throughout the forum and have seen a large discrepancy with some ppl saying its as high 40$ and other saying its just an extra couple of bucks. I really want to purchase a pair a jonty and zespy pants before they sell out but I don't want to get killed on taxes and fees.
Best thing would be to email ILU and ask them. You would probably get a definite answer
March 30, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
Iarumas

Dope brand and all but overpriced in my eye's.
Please get out and don't come back.
March 31, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
M.

Can someone please clear up the rumors on the cost of import and custom fees on ILU. I live in the U.S (in Florida to be exact) so I only want to know about the fees when shipping to the U.S. I've checked throughout the forum and have seen a large discrepancy with some ppl saying its as high 40$ and other saying its just an extra couple of bucks. I really want to purchase a pair a jonty and zespy pants before they sell out but I don't want to get killed on taxes and fees.
It all depends in what state you're in (tax rate) and how much you spend. I've gotten three different custom payment invoices and all of them were different in cost cause each order was different in price. That's from my experience, if you want a more precise answer then yeah email ILU.. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

March 31, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
paolojacinto

@neliuss what color and size of Ralphs do you have? you are 5'9 right? i am 5'8 and almost the same weight as you 62kg. was wondering what size i should be because up until now i haven't decided what size to purchase. Small or Medium.
March 31, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
Iarumas

@neliuss what color and size of Ralphs do you have? you are 5'9 right? i am 5'8 and almost the same weight as you 62kg. was wondering what size i should be because up until now i haven't decided what size to purchase. Small or Medium.
It all depends on your waist size man, Small=30, Medium=32.
If you want you can measure according to the details on the site;
-Size Small hip in cm=42
-Size Medium hip in cm=44,5
March 31, 2013 @ 10:20 AM
paolojacinto

Thanks farrque. I got confused about whether to size up or stick to the usual size. Have been reading this thread and last year's thread as well. I just wondered why some sized up, and now im leaning towards a Small but not entirely sure yet. With regards to the info you shared with the hip measurement. Is this the measurement of the Ralphs when you lay it flat on a surface and measure the topmost opening of the garment?
March 31, 2013 @ 10:41 AM
neliuss

My Ralphs are black and I wear size M. and you're correct, I'm 5'9. 
But like @farrque said, it all depends on your waist size. I normally wear pants with a waist size of 30/31 and I like my pants to be a little lose around the waist, so I sized up to M just to be safe.The measurements are like you said, the topmost opening of the garment while laying flat on a surface. I would advice to measure the waist of your favorite pants, and just go with that.
March 31, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
paolojacinto

Alright thanks @neliuss will consider your input as well. Looks like i am a small. Measured my usual trousers and it is about 42cm. and also i usually get size 30/31 like what you said you do as well... That's why i am confused qhether to take on an M or S. Relatively i like to wear it loose a bit.
April 2, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
hewyz

seems like sizing is an issue for most, I've got chicken legs, about 5'9, 32 inch waist was thinking the medium should be fine correct? Couple colourways I was interested in as well but they've only got L's left, and for the most part their sizing shows that every waist size has a 32L, I assume thats not exactly true?
April 2, 2013 @ 03:11 AM
maddhatter

seems like sizing is an issue for most, I've got chicken legs, about 5'9, 32 inch waist was thinking the medium should be fine correct? Couple colourways I was interested in as well but they've only got L's left, and for the most part their sizing shows that every waist size has a 32L, I assume thats not exactly true?
which style of pant?
April 2, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
hewyz

which style of pant?
I would forget to post that, Zespy's.
April 2, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
GarbageGregg

which style of pant?
I would forget to post that, Zespy's.
I would go with a Small dude. I have a friend who is about 5'9" and has really skinny legs like you and he has to cuff his zespty a little. The waist might be a little tight at first but i think the medium will be too baggy on your legs.
April 2, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
GarbageGregg

Am i the only one who dislikes the cuff at the ankle on the track pants? I want a pair, but i'm really disliking the cuffs.
They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys. sad 
April 2, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
GarbageGregg

Am i the only one who dislikes the cuff at the ankle on the track pants? I want a pair, but i'm really disliking the cuffs.
They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys. sad 
April 2, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
JS5

They should have just made the leg opening like the zespys.  
I kind of agree, or a drawstring opening would be nice too. But I ordered a pair last week and they should be coming later this week, I'll post a picture when I get em

IG: @JStrathern

April 3, 2013 @ 05:38 AM
paolojacinto

@neliuss are the medium zespys fit okay on you? Waist wise and thigh wise
April 3, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
M.

I hate that I really like their bags, kinda wish I could easily shell out $700 for a bag but that isn't the case. Oh well, nice collection tho.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 3, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
neliuss

@neliuss are the medium zespys fit okay on you? Waist wise and thigh wise
Yeah man, the mediums fit perfect on me. My usual waist size is 30/31 and I'm about 5'9.
I don't want to flood the thread with old pictures, so I'll just post the links to the fit pics I posted in last year's thread.

Navy:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-1.jpg

Chino:
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-2.jpg
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a239/Neliuss/foto-3.jpg
April 3, 2013 @ 09:15 AM
cucumbers

I really hate the cut on their zespy track pants. I bought them when they first came out and they are perfect but I recently got a black pair from the newest collection and they are cut much slimmer on the legs. Not really sure why they changed it
April 3, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
Iarumas

^ Because you can get saggy ass track pants anywhere.
April 3, 2013 @ 06:23 PM
hewyz

5'9, usually wear a size 32 in just about every pant, waist measures to a 33, Medium Zespys fit pretty well through the leg but the waist is definitely tight, only tried them on but will that stretch out a bit or no? How much longer/baggier are larges?
April 3, 2013 @ 06:47 PM
M.

Sizing chart bro, Large are 34 around the waist and slightly bigger throughout the rest of the measurements. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 3, 2013 @ 07:11 PM
hewyz

Sizing chart bro, Large are 34 around the waist and slightly bigger throughout the rest of the measurements. 
Only sizing chart on their site I've found shows 34W/32L I'm just worried about L's being far too big through the legs.

Also, Canada sucks. Got a pair of pants, which NZD converts to about 110CAD, and they charged me $43 in customs fees
April 3, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
M.

You're looking at the "Simple" sizing chart. There should be a tab next to it that says "Advanced", then just measure yourself up and see what size should be more comfortable to you. Zespys do stretch a little after a couple wears.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 4, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
foreigner

damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo cool
April 4, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
mooseface

damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo
Got my mustard bucket already. I've got a small head, probably 7 1/8 in a fitted, and it fits well tilted back. I'm sure it'd fit on larger heads, it's not tight, but it fits comfortably. You can also roll the brim up pretty easily for a bowler look if you so choose.

That aside, it's a damn nice hat. Construction is tight, and I say that having all but pulled it apart inspecting it.
April 5, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
foreigner

damn, haven't checked in on ILU in a long long time. I HAD to get a bucket hat though. if anyone has one, can you tell me about the fit? i got the polo
Got my mustard bucket already. I've got a small head, probably 7 1/8 in a fitted, and it fits well tilted back. I'm sure it'd fit on larger heads, it's not tight, but it fits comfortably. You can also roll the brim up pretty easily for a bowler look if you so choose.

That aside, it's a damn nice hat. Construction is tight, and I say that having all but pulled it apart inspecting it.
Awesome, sounds promising. My heads on the small side too. How is the peak on them? My main reason I don't like buckets is that they fan out too wide and it looks awkward on me, you know what I'm saying? But yeah, if I like the polo the mustard cord would definitely be my second pickup
April 6, 2013 @ 09:09 AM
JohnCitizen

Cawp'd the black duffle.. will post pics. Anybody know whats different with the new Back packs? 
April 6, 2013 @ 09:58 AM
M.

Dope, describe the quality. Well they're redesigned from the front and have that new lining, and instead of coming in a box it comes in some drawstring bag.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

April 8, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
xsomax

This has probably been asked like a million times but I don't have time to search through everything so feel free to call me a dumbass and downvote me.

How do the zespy track pants fit? i've heard lots of different things. I'm 6'1 and have a 30.5 inch waist.

How often do they restock? is there any way to know when the next restock is?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.