[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

March 19, 2013 @ 02:31:31
@1 9 9 6 height/size? 
5'10 155lbs.

Size Medium
March 19, 2013 @ 03:16:55
Do you have a long shirt on or you have them up a little? I can barely tell that they're drop crotch. Dope fit anyways.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

March 19, 2013 @ 03:57:24
Originally posted by Inactive User
fit of my track pants

what varsity?
March 19, 2013 @ 04:50:30
Originally posted by Inactive User
what varsity?
MRSFC Wool/Leather Varsity
they're sold out though
March 19, 2013 @ 09:16:14
Can someone please post a fit pic of quilted jacket or denim jacket??
March 19, 2013 @ 09:39:45
Just got my Olive zespys, my first pair too..
Perfect fit, will definitely get a few of these
March 19, 2013 @ 13:49:36
Just noticed that a few items are on sale at the ILU online store. Some zespys, jontys and track pants, as well as the multi grey knit sweater. Mostly L and XL, hopefully they'll put some more items on sale.
March 19, 2013 @ 21:06:44
Yea I saw them too, I need a medium in the pants tho, not a large.
March 19, 2013 @ 21:21:37
Yeah noticed the sales aswell, snapped up the last waffle knit sweater smokeyface hopefully theyre moving the old stock for alot of the new incoming products
March 19, 2013 @ 21:31:45
They restocked a couple of the old caps but those sold out within a couple of hours. I never had one of their old caps, does anyone know the quality on those?

March 19, 2013 @ 23:47:35
could i see a pic of em (they don't have to be on you) i just wanted to see what the color looks like in person
March 20, 2013 @ 00:02:58
could i see a pic of em (they don't have to be on you) i just wanted to see what the color looks like in person
p.s. filter the pic.
March 20, 2013 @ 09:05:42
I'll link you a pic as soon as I can, the color is amazing though.
I had second thoughts about ordering it since I wanted the army green colorway but when I saw that shit IRL it changed my mind.
March 20, 2013 @ 21:18:05
I'll link you a pic as soon as I can, the color is amazing though.
I had second thoughts about ordering it since I wanted the army green colorway but when I saw that shit IRL it changed my mind.
awesome, thanks man
March 21, 2013 @ 11:38:17
Edit: delete
March 21, 2013 @ 17:51:05
need a pair of small black zespy, of course sold out ;[ 
March 21, 2013 @ 23:18:36
For anyone that has this issue (of things sellin out on the ILU site), go to www.fallenfront.co.nz
This site gets most of the popular stuff from each drop and sells much, much, much slower than the ILU store. Their prices are the same, and they do free international shipping. You can find your black zespys in S on here right now man.

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

March 21, 2013 @ 23:43:56
Also, i have a pair of medium army green zespy's im willing to get rid of cheap. Either that, or ill trade it for any colour in size small. These are from the drop before the most current one, and have the fruit pattern on the inner of the pockets.

March 22, 2013 @ 14:38:18
For anyone that has this issue (of things sellin out on the ILU site), go to www.fallenfront.co.nz
This site gets most of the popular stuff from each drop and sells much, much, much slower than the ILU store. Their prices are the same, and they do free international shipping. You can find your black zespys in S on here right now man.
Ah dude, why did you spoil the source..
March 22, 2013 @ 17:07:39
I seriously want some S charcoal/black track pants and keep missing them every drop.. if anyone has some and wants to trade for some M milo zespys or sell let me know. Does anyone have any fit pics with the pocket out track shorts? Thinking about picking up a pair

IG: @JStrathern

March 22, 2013 @ 20:02:32
contributing with a fit pic... been wanting a pair of their sweats for a while now, copped when I noticed they'd restocked em in black. 6'1, 155, size M.

BT1•BT2•SS•ST•SUFU•HB

March 23, 2013 @ 01:22:22
Hey, I have a medium blacked out floral shirt brand new with tags that I wanna sell, any offers? I'm in sydney btw

https://m.svpply.com/item/2161367/I_Love_Ugly_Blacked_Out_Floral
March 23, 2013 @ 03:43:31
Ah dude, why did you spoil the source..
There's more than enough to go around man. Anyone who can use google could've found that. There are two other online stores who also offer the same deal and get similar products in on each drop. 

March 23, 2013 @ 11:53:54
@Major
Here is a pic of the color on the Olives, it was the best I could do man. The color is sliiiiightly brighter IRL and about the same color as seen in the picture when in direct sunlight.
March 24, 2013 @ 21:31:09
I really want this Salt n' Pepper cardigan. Hope it drops with the rest of the accessories in April.

March 24, 2013 @ 22:54:27
@Farrque Thanks my dude
March 25, 2013 @ 00:05:15
^No prob man.
Btw, this showed up on instagram. They're releasing Wednesday 27th at 8:00pm NZT.
March 25, 2013 @ 00:42:44
real interested in the bag,  hopefully its not rape prices like last time.
March 25, 2013 @ 02:31:48
Woulda thought Nel woulda started this, seeing as how he's that dude when it comes to ILU
March 25, 2013 @ 03:06:02
Would I fit in a 30 if I normally wear a 32 for pants? I have a friend who's selling the track pants for a little cheaper.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x