Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 7, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
silver93

The Quilted Jackets seem a little pumped, while I like a more slim fit, so I let go of those.
Was deciding wether i should take the Forest Ralps or the Black Zespys...
eventually ordered the Denim Jacket... I just love the paisley lining inside their clothes.
If I win the lottery I would probably also buy the Speckle Blazer, but for now ime satisfied!
March 7, 2013 @ 04:21 PM
steverobs

No wonder the sources mentioned are quite helpful, thanks for sharing
March 7, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
ackbou

Just found this on their tumblr. Not the biggest fan tho. 

March 8, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
silver93

^ that is really ugly...
March 8, 2013 @ 08:18 AM
ridoy

I have two pairs of the zespys, but I just wanted to know the fit on the jonty pants.? Are they similar to the zespys?
March 8, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
ridoy

March 8, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
steverobs

Eeyeww that seems to be ugly
March 8, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
mplslifer15

So just got my Army Green Zespys and wow, I love them. Simply awesome, they fit perfect, not t0o tight and not too loose.
March 9, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
carletonross

Does anyone know how the windbreakers fit? Do they fit long in length like the tees?
March 9, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
ohohmy

Hey!

You guys seem pretty on top of sizing and stuff when it comes to ILU - I was wondering if you could give me a hand?
I am planning on getting my boyfriend a pair of Zepsys but I'm not sure what size to get on if he'll even be able to fit into them at all - he's a size 34 in Levis but he's got pretty big runners calves (something like 44cm around).

What do you reckon?
March 9, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
mplslifer15

Hey!

You guys seem pretty on top of sizing and stuff when it comes to ILU - I was wondering if you could give me a hand?
I am planning on getting my boyfriend a pair of Zepsys but I'm not sure what size to get on if he'll even be able to fit into them at all - he's a size 34 in Levis but he's got pretty big runners calves (something like 44cm around).

What do you reckon?
I'm a 34/36 in Levis and I got XL. It fits me perfect, I'm 6'1"
March 9, 2013 @ 08:22 AM
mplslifer15

Hey!

What do you reckon?
March 9, 2013 @ 11:39 AM
ohohmy

Hey!

What do you reckon?
Thanks! So do you think it'll be okay around the calves?
March 9, 2013 @ 03:18 PM
truuuchainz

Does anyone have the track pants? I wanted a pair but people were saying the fit was ass.
March 9, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
mplslifer15

Hey!

What do you reckon?
For me it is, so it should be for him too hopefully. They are not too tight but not too baggy either, perfect fit for me. Hopefully it will be for him too, good luck.
March 10, 2013 @ 01:50 AM
ohohmy

Hey!

What do you reckon?
For me it is, so it should be for him too hopefully. They are not too tight but not too baggy either, perfect fit for me. Hopefully it will be for him too, good luck.
Thanks again!
March 10, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
GarbageGregg

Just ordered the Black Parka. The paisley lining was the deal breaker for me. cool
March 10, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
Siphonin

I emailed ilu about 5 days ago about a return on the zespys but they haven't hit me back yet. Is this normal?
March 10, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
tomo.

hello guys, just looking for your opinions on ilu shirts..

overall quality wise are they as good as they look?  

also what size would you reccomend for me being 5'8" and 160lbs?.. i was thinking small but then against my measurements it seems too tight on the shoulders.. is there much difference in width between S and M shirts? 

thanks

March 10, 2013 @ 10:05 PM
mplslifer15

I emailed ilu about 5 days ago about a return on the zespys but they haven't hit me back yet. Is this normal?
They answered me in a day or so...
March 11, 2013 @ 12:12 AM
pointforward

also what size would you reccomend for me being 5'8" and 160lbs?.. i was thinking small but then against my measurements it seems too tight on the shoulders.. is there much difference in width between S and M shirts? 

thanks

medium for a 5ft 8 person would fit like a glove
March 11, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
tomo.

thanks

medium for a 5ft 8 person would fit like a glove
thanks for the advice, I went for M, can't wait for them to arrive!
March 11, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
carletonross

Can someone pleaseee tell me what size in the jackets would be best for 5'11- 6' feet. 125 poundss
March 12, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
M.

Today I got a DHL Customs Fees Invoice for my first order of their new collection. A total of $23.06, I was a bit surprised as it would usually get deducted from my bank account when they used FedEx. Kinda lame but oh well.

Also, got my regular black Zespys and the black Trackies. They're both really nice and fit really good. I have to say that the new Track Zespys have a slightly different fit around the legs from the original trackies. They fit more tighter arounf the legs but not leggings tight. Probably explains that sewing around the legs to the calves. Really nice quality on both bottoms.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

March 12, 2013 @ 03:10 AM
CapnNemo

Can someone pleaseee tell me what size in the jackets would be best for 5'11- 6' feet. 125 poundss
Get a medium
March 12, 2013 @ 07:35 PM
GarbageGregg

Just ordered the Black Parka. The paisley lining was the deal breaker for me. 
Crap. Im having second thoughts on ordering a medium. Im 5'8' 135lbs athletic build. Do you guys think it will fit?
March 12, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
jmac100394

Just ordered the Black Parka. The paisley lining was the deal breaker for me. 
Crap. Im having second thoughts on ordering a medium. Im 5'8' 135lbs athletic build. Do you guys think it will fit?
You should be fine
March 13, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
fivepanelmike

So just got my Army Green Zespys and wow, I love them. Simply awesome, they fit perfect, not t0o tight and not too loose.
I want the Zespy's but i'm hesitant.  How do they look from the front and back when standing with your legs completely closed?  This is my main concern, I don't want a big pouch between my legs and I don't want harem pants. Could u post a pic please?
March 13, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
GarbageGregg

I want the Zespy's but i'm hesitant.  How do they look from the front and back when standing with your legs completely closed?  This is my main concern, I don't want a big pouch between my legs and I don't want harem pants. Could u post a pic please?
If i have time later ill post a pic of myself with my legs closed.  
March 14, 2013 @ 12:48 AM
fivepanelmike

If i have time later ill post a pic of myself with my legs closed.  
Appreciate it

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.