[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 26, 2013 @ 21:41:33
that quilted jacket tho smokeyface
February 27, 2013 @ 03:08:48
If ILU is gonna make iPad cases and colognes, they should really think about making sunglasses. I would also like the idea of a scarf, that would be dope but the US is slowly starting to get hot again. Ehhh still wouldn't mind.

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

February 27, 2013 @ 04:20:21
If ILU is gonna make iPad cases and colognes, they should really think about making sunglasses. I would also like the idea of a scarf, that would be dope but the US is slowly starting to get hot again. Ehhh still wouldn't mind.
Sunglasses would be mean. I've seen that they're really into their Clubmasters.

Does anyone have a release date of the denim jacket?

Lorde fan by default

February 27, 2013 @ 15:41:12
got my two tone parka today, so mean 

little warning though, the black parka and the ones before all had patterned lining, whilst the two tone is just solid black inside.
post pics if you can, pls

my first jacket from ILU, and it fits so well. pretty happy with it, will probably grab the grey cardigan next week to wear underneath.
Looks dope
February 27, 2013 @ 20:43:32
I finally got my package today from their new collection. The shoes are really nice and better in person. They are comfortable as fuck. For anyone that wants to know how they fit, they're pretty TTS if anything just a little on the big side. The boxing of the shoes is just a plain black box which I kinda saw coming. The shoes do come with a black shoe horn which is pretty handy if you don't wanna mess up the backside of the shoe. Like I said, the shoes are really nice, the suede is nice, the inner leather lining is nice, overall a pair of really nice quality shoe. If anyone says if they're worth the money,  yes they definitely are.

Just a quick pic of them, sorry for the excess lighting.

Oh I dislike the fact that they switched to DHL, they don't give me an estimate on when my order gets here and they're careless. I think ILU should double box their shoes to prevent something like this:

I also got the Pipe Crewneck, it's pretty nice and shorter than I expected. Thought it was gonna be super long, but overall I like it as well. 

February 27, 2013 @ 22:04:16
Verry nice! thanks for sharing the info. I think DHL is probably better for me, since I still haven't received a bill for importing.

I ordered the Anna-Lise 5 Panel... normally ime not a cap guy but this looks so good. The Cream Flower is also verry nice, but it really depends on how the fabric is fitted togheter.
February 27, 2013 @ 22:07:47
I just copped the ugly love sweatshirt and man they shipped it quick, it fits great even though i couldnt make heads or tails of their sizing chart, i wish they would restock the I.L.U sweatshirt...
February 27, 2013 @ 22:11:46
Damn never heard of this brand until someone mentioned their zespy sweats in another thread. 

All i gotta say is :wow:. The quality is incredible and the fit is perfect, fitted enough that it has a nice silhouette, but not too tight so you look like you're suspect. 

Anybody got info on their t shirts? Buddy is 5'8" and a muscular 172 pounds no homo, what size would be gucci? 
February 28, 2013 @ 00:34:17
Damn never heard of this brand until someone mentioned their zespy sweats in another thread. 

All i gotta say is :wow:. The quality is incredible and the fit is perfect, fitted enough that it has a nice silhouette, but not too tight so you look like you're suspect. 

Anybody got info on their t shirts? Buddy is 5'8" and a muscular 172 pounds no homo, what size would be gucci? 
Get a medium

edit: could go Large as well but tees are long as fuck. So probably medium 
February 28, 2013 @ 00:44:18
February 28, 2013 @ 04:00:01

Get a medium

edit: could go Large as well but tees are long as fuck. So probably medium 
Thank you for the assistance, sir
February 28, 2013 @ 14:52:08
I also got the Pipe Crewneck, it's pretty nice and shorter than I expected. Thought it was gonna be super long, but overall I like it as well. 
What size on crewneck? Been thinking of getting M because I have a feeling their stuff runs long. (I'm 5'11)
February 28, 2013 @ 15:47:24
I got a M and I'm 5'10 as well. It kinda does but the hems of the crewneck are really elastic so you could put it higher if that makes sense. 

February 28, 2013 @ 16:08:55
got my anna lise today... Love it, really nice fabric that's nice and soft!
are there caps (iloveugly) that use the same material?
February 28, 2013 @ 17:02:49
DHL is so so whack 
February 28, 2013 @ 22:12:20
got my anna lise today... Love it, really nice fabric that's nice and soft!
are there caps (iloveugly) that use the same material?
No, the materials differ from hat to hat. My Black Monkey is more of a net, rough material. While my Black on Black is a canvas cap.

February 28, 2013 @ 22:13:27
@muhstakes, mind posting a pic of the fit?
March 05, 2013 @ 00:12:57
If I'm size 30 in most pants and I'm going for a skinny fit should I get S or M in the jontys?
March 05, 2013 @ 01:17:35
just ordered the chino zespy took advantage of that free 2 day shipping to the us
March 05, 2013 @ 19:59:06
Im 5'8 135 lbs. How would a small long sleeve button up fit me??
March 05, 2013 @ 23:27:58
fine probably but check their size guides and measure yourself to be sure

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 06, 2013 @ 00:05:48
How long does it take to get your order?  It been about two and a half weeks and still nothing, I live in Minnesota. Any ideas?  Thanks!
March 06, 2013 @ 00:13:55
How long does it take to get your order?  It been about two and a half weeks and still nothing, I live in Minnesota. Any ideas?  Thanks!
I got mine within a week and im in New York. Whats the status on your tracking number?
March 06, 2013 @ 00:18:29
I got mine within a week and im in New York. Whats the status on your tracking number?
Never got a tracking number. I just e-mailed them, I thought it shouldn't take this long. Shit, worried now.
March 06, 2013 @ 02:34:15
Same thing happened with me, there was probably a error with the tracking number so they never sent it out. Most of the time you should get a email saying that they shipped it within 1 business day. 

March 06, 2013 @ 02:47:16
March 06, 2013 @ 02:54:51

tomorrow!

UFO's and Paradiddles.

March 06, 2013 @ 04:35:27
^^looking real nice.
March 06, 2013 @ 05:41:15
I saw a picture ages ago of that fox print on socks. Quilted jacket looks heaps good.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x