[I Love Ugly] – 2013 Official Discussion Thread

February 19, 2013 @ 03:38:07
this DHL switch is really lame.. Not nearly as quick shipping..

Also, digging those Dark Grey Zespys...

ILU i own so far-- Navy Bomber, Dark Navy/ Light Grey/ Milo Zespys, Black Ralphs, White Eleanor Cap, White Pipe T.
(piffff)
February 19, 2013 @ 03:38:52
anyone know the T shirt sizing tho??

I'm 6'2 
February 19, 2013 @ 03:53:00
got my two tone parka today, so mean smokeyface

little warning though, the black parka and the ones before all had patterned lining, whilst the two tone is just solid black inside.
February 19, 2013 @ 04:43:32
been wanting a parka from ilu, can't seem to pull the trigger tho
It would be harder to resist if there was a burgundy or maroon one, even navy
February 19, 2013 @ 04:53:42
got my two tone parka today, so mean 

little warning though, the black parka and the ones before all had patterned lining, whilst the two tone is just solid black inside.
post pics if you can, pls
February 19, 2013 @ 04:58:26
anyone know the T shirt sizing tho??

I'm 6'2 
Tee's are real long and kinda slim (narrow shoulders). I'm 5'7-ish and a small fits me easily, and i'm usually a medium. Size down probably, but depends how you want your tee's to fit and your body shape
February 19, 2013 @ 06:29:11
got my two tone parka today, so mean 

post pics if you can, pls

my first jacket from ILU, and it fits so well. pretty happy with it, will probably grab the grey cardigan next week to wear underneath.
February 20, 2013 @ 03:49:04
that parka is slick, nice pics smokeyface
February 20, 2013 @ 11:48:58
So tempted by one of those parkas. Really good pick-up, RedRanger.
February 20, 2013 @ 14:14:51
restock ralphs?? copper milo dark chino...
February 20, 2013 @ 14:57:57
Just received my grey paisley and like it verry much!
Fits great, maybe a little on the long side but at least it isn't narrow at the shoulders.
I'me 1.73 M (dont know in feet), but my shoulders are a lot more muscular then that of  the model, so I ordered a size M. Also DHL brought it without a bill so hopefully i don't have to pay btw and importingcharges.
My legs are not more muscular as average so if I order a Ralph, should i go for a S or M?
February 20, 2013 @ 19:23:12
@silver93, Depends on your waist size man, size S is waist 31" and size M is waist 33".
February 21, 2013 @ 05:37:28
Got a medium pair of army green zespy's im trying to get rid of. They don't fit me. 
Will do $90 + shipping to anyone in Australia or NZ. They are brand new. Worn out once with no stains or marks. 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

February 22, 2013 @ 01:46:36
Just got my dark grey zespys in the mail. Shit is sick. The fit is a little tighter than i expected but im waiting for them to stretch a little before i make any assumptions. Color is nice, can be worn with many things. Overall happy with my purchase. Now all i have to do is wait for the import tax bill. tongueface 
February 23, 2013 @ 07:08:33
Would anyone know how much a Saki shirt would be worth? I have a few people interested for mine on Trademe but can't think of a price.

Lorde fan by default

February 23, 2013 @ 14:10:15
Maybe $20-30 more than you payed? Don't rape
February 23, 2013 @ 17:56:38
got my zespys but they are way too snug and they shipped the wrong colour
if anyone is interested theyre the mousse colour in medium
if i order again/exchange i'm going with large even tho my waist is a 32 cuz my legs just don't fit
February 23, 2013 @ 19:03:13
if i order again/exchange i'm going with large even tho my waist is a 32 cuz my legs just don't fit
They are supposed to fit a little snug at first. Are you sure that even after you break them in they wont fit you properly?  
February 24, 2013 @ 00:42:14
They are supposed to fit a little snug at first. Are you sure that even after you break them in they wont fit you properly?  
I understand that but they're overly snug, I can't sit down in them can barely walk.
theyre noticeably tighter on me than the model on the site.
I would compare them to wearing spandex tights because they're skin tight but since they have no spandex
i can't wear them

(re: i only wear tights for sports haha)
February 24, 2013 @ 01:54:14
I understand that but they're overly snug, I can't sit down in them can barely walk.
I would compare them to wearing spandex tights because they're skin tight but since they have no spandex
i can't wear them

You must have pretty muscular legs dude. Good luck with sorting your thing out. 
February 24, 2013 @ 02:13:44
@madhatter Zespys aren't for you my man, move on to some regular chinos..
February 24, 2013 @ 05:21:24
you're probably right, maybe some Ralphs?

i can't wear them

You must have pretty muscular legs dude. Good luck with sorting your thing out. 
a bit, yea, I do workout
February 24, 2013 @ 05:26:25
do you even lift?
February 24, 2013 @ 09:45:31
was reading a recent ilu interview

"...We have some amazing collabs in the mix for next season which are hush-hush at the minute but I am so excited about that..."   
February 24, 2013 @ 19:53:40
I Love Ugly x Trukfit 

BS aside, I think a collab with Norse Projects, Carhartt WIP or brands along the lines would be dope. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

February 24, 2013 @ 21:27:37
was reading a recent ilu interview

"...We have some amazing collabs in the mix for next season which are hush-hush at the minute but I am so excited about that..."   
when's next season? f/w or another s/s drop?
February 26, 2013 @ 00:45:10
Medium Army Green zespy's FS. Trying to get rid of these. $80 + shipping to Aus and NZ. 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

February 26, 2013 @ 00:51:17
you're probably right, maybe some Ralphs?
Ralphs are even tighter aren't they? Jontys are a slim fit but still have that small leg opening, so might be a better shout.
February 26, 2013 @ 02:18:02
Just got back from the ILU store. Dude said that their next leather bag range will have more then just a backpack and duffle bag. I Love Ugly travel gear that goes together. Also that there will be pockets for iPads and maybe even iPhones. Release in a few months.

Lorde fan by default

February 26, 2013 @ 04:14:07
New drop next thursday, has the quilted jacket included. Brown ralphs and a new shirt as well (i think)
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x