February 23, 2013 @ 07:08 AM
Batmandrei

Would anyone know how much a Saki shirt would be worth? I have a few people interested for mine on Trademe but can't think of a price.

Lorde fan by default

February 23, 2013 @ 02:10 PM
Iarumas

Maybe $20-30 more than you payed? Don't rape
February 23, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
maddhatter

got my zespys but they are way too snug and they shipped the wrong colour
if anyone is interested theyre the mousse colour in medium
if i order again/exchange i'm going with large even tho my waist is a 32 cuz my legs just don't fit
February 23, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
GarbageGregg

if i order again/exchange i'm going with large even tho my waist is a 32 cuz my legs just don't fit
They are supposed to fit a little snug at first. Are you sure that even after you break them in they wont fit you properly?  
February 24, 2013 @ 12:42 AM
maddhatter

They are supposed to fit a little snug at first. Are you sure that even after you break them in they wont fit you properly?  
I understand that but they're overly snug, I can't sit down in them can barely walk.
theyre noticeably tighter on me than the model on the site.
I would compare them to wearing spandex tights because they're skin tight but since they have no spandex
i can't wear them

(re: i only wear tights for sports haha)
February 24, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
GarbageGregg

I understand that but they're overly snug, I can't sit down in them can barely walk.
I would compare them to wearing spandex tights because they're skin tight but since they have no spandex
i can't wear them

You must have pretty muscular legs dude. Good luck with sorting your thing out. 
February 24, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
Iarumas

@madhatter Zespys aren't for you my man, move on to some regular chinos..
February 24, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
maddhatter

you're probably right, maybe some Ralphs?

i can't wear them

You must have pretty muscular legs dude. Good luck with sorting your thing out. 
a bit, yea, I do workout
February 24, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
vis

do you even lift?
February 24, 2013 @ 09:45 AM
RedRanger

was reading a recent ilu interview

"...We have some amazing collabs in the mix for next season which are hush-hush at the minute but I am so excited about that..."   
February 24, 2013 @ 07:53 PM
M.

I Love Ugly x Trukfit 

BS aside, I think a collab with Norse Projects, Carhartt WIP or brands along the lines would be dope. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 24, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
funkydank

was reading a recent ilu interview

"...We have some amazing collabs in the mix for next season which are hush-hush at the minute but I am so excited about that..."   
when's next season? f/w or another s/s drop?
February 26, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
zevlove

Medium Army Green zespy's FS. Trying to get rid of these. $80 + shipping to Aus and NZ. 

WTB: FISHBONES SHIRT SZ.L & THE CREATURE HOODIE GREY SZ.L

February 26, 2013 @ 12:51 AM
mywifenow

you're probably right, maybe some Ralphs?
Ralphs are even tighter aren't they? Jontys are a slim fit but still have that small leg opening, so might be a better shout.
February 26, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
Batmandrei

Just got back from the ILU store. Dude said that their next leather bag range will have more then just a backpack and duffle bag. I Love Ugly travel gear that goes together. Also that there will be pockets for iPads and maybe even iPhones. Release in a few months.

Lorde fan by default

February 26, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
JohnCitizen

New drop next thursday, has the quilted jacket included. Brown ralphs and a new shirt as well (i think)
February 26, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
maddhatter

that quilted jacket tho cool
February 27, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
M.

If ILU is gonna make iPad cases and colognes, they should really think about making sunglasses. I would also like the idea of a scarf, that would be dope but the US is slowly starting to get hot again. Ehhh still wouldn't mind.

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 27, 2013 @ 04:20 AM
Batmandrei

If ILU is gonna make iPad cases and colognes, they should really think about making sunglasses. I would also like the idea of a scarf, that would be dope but the US is slowly starting to get hot again. Ehhh still wouldn't mind.
Sunglasses would be mean. I've seen that they're really into their Clubmasters.

Does anyone have a release date of the denim jacket?

Lorde fan by default

February 27, 2013 @ 03:41 PM
Buzzy

got my two tone parka today, so mean 

little warning though, the black parka and the ones before all had patterned lining, whilst the two tone is just solid black inside.
post pics if you can, pls

my first jacket from ILU, and it fits so well. pretty happy with it, will probably grab the grey cardigan next week to wear underneath.
Looks dope
February 27, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
M.

I finally got my package today from their new collection. The shoes are really nice and better in person. They are comfortable as fuck. For anyone that wants to know how they fit, they're pretty TTS if anything just a little on the big side. The boxing of the shoes is just a plain black box which I kinda saw coming. The shoes do come with a black shoe horn which is pretty handy if you don't wanna mess up the backside of the shoe. Like I said, the shoes are really nice, the suede is nice, the inner leather lining is nice, overall a pair of really nice quality shoe. If anyone says if they're worth the money,  yes they definitely are.

Just a quick pic of them, sorry for the excess lighting.

Oh I dislike the fact that they switched to DHL, they don't give me an estimate on when my order gets here and they're careless. I think ILU should double box their shoes to prevent something like this:

I also got the Pipe Crewneck, it's pretty nice and shorter than I expected. Thought it was gonna be super long, but overall I like it as well. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 27, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
silver93

Verry nice! thanks for sharing the info. I think DHL is probably better for me, since I still haven't received a bill for importing.

I ordered the Anna-Lise 5 Panel... normally ime not a cap guy but this looks so good. The Cream Flower is also verry nice, but it really depends on how the fabric is fitted togheter.
February 27, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
bigedbklyn

I just copped the ugly love sweatshirt and man they shipped it quick, it fits great even though i couldnt make heads or tails of their sizing chart, i wish they would restock the I.L.U sweatshirt...
February 27, 2013 @ 10:11 PM
BuddyOmar

Damn never heard of this brand until someone mentioned their zespy sweats in another thread. 

All i gotta say is :wow:. The quality is incredible and the fit is perfect, fitted enough that it has a nice silhouette, but not too tight so you look like you're suspect. 

Anybody got info on their t shirts? Buddy is 5'8" and a muscular 172 pounds no homo, what size would be gucci? 

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 28, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
JohnCitizen

Damn never heard of this brand until someone mentioned their zespy sweats in another thread. 

All i gotta say is :wow:. The quality is incredible and the fit is perfect, fitted enough that it has a nice silhouette, but not too tight so you look like you're suspect. 

Anybody got info on their t shirts? Buddy is 5'8" and a muscular 172 pounds no homo, what size would be gucci? 
Get a medium

edit: could go Large as well but tees are long as fuck. So probably medium 
February 28, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
JohnCitizen

double post
February 28, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
BuddyOmar

Get a medium

edit: could go Large as well but tees are long as fuck. So probably medium 
Thank you for the assistance, sir

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheBuddyOmar?feature=mhee |||||||||||||| Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/buddy_omar

February 28, 2013 @ 02:52 PM
Iarumas

I also got the Pipe Crewneck, it's pretty nice and shorter than I expected. Thought it was gonna be super long, but overall I like it as well. 
What size on crewneck? Been thinking of getting M because I have a feeling their stuff runs long. (I'm 5'11)
February 28, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
M.

I got a M and I'm 5'10 as well. It kinda does but the hems of the crewneck are really elastic so you could put it higher if that makes sense. 

muhstakes.tumblr.com

February 28, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
silver93

got my anna lise today... Love it, really nice fabric that's nice and soft!
are there caps (iloveugly) that use the same material?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.