[Ronin] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

September 29, 2013 @ 17:44:45
xxx dope brand xxx
September 29, 2013 @ 17:54:54
I really like the tee fit, dont know if you guys changed it from last drop but I love it, my masahashi fits me absolutely perfectly

Snatch dat cheese right off da trap

September 29, 2013 @ 18:11:54
i got a shipping confirmation the day after i ordered but i didn't receive a tracking number. did everyone get a tracking number besides me?

(✿◠‿◠)

September 29, 2013 @ 18:15:07
"Do you ship internationally?
Yes.

Why don't you guys add tracking for international orders?
We ship first class international which does not provide a tracking number. If you'd like us to ship priority international which includes tracking and are willing to cover the price, just let us know."

Right off their FAQs page. Hope that helps you woadie.
September 29, 2013 @ 18:19:26
Originally posted by Inactive User
Yes.

We ship first class international which does not provide a tracking number. If you'd like us to ship priority international which includes tracking and are willing to cover the price, just let us know."

thanks fam. i wasn't sure if i was spose to get one or not cuz this dude rizal talkin bout gettin his trackin, guess he paid extra

(✿◠‿◠)

September 29, 2013 @ 18:29:58
Loving the levitation tee. Got a musiha sticker with it. Pretty dope think imma check if live still has the tee. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 29, 2013 @ 20:29:01
how is the sizing for the tshirts? im either a med/large depending on fit
September 29, 2013 @ 21:27:37
medium fits longer than past releases. gonna have to sell both my tees..

i dont understand why they can just stick with aaa 1301.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 29, 2013 @ 21:57:12

what tees? im looking to buy M masahisha in black and levitation tee
September 29, 2013 @ 23:20:16

what tees? im looking to buy M masahisha in black and levitation tee

grey masahisha and levitation
September 29, 2013 @ 23:43:54
wait so this drops M tee's are longer but not wider? 
September 30, 2013 @ 01:13:06
It's a growing business things can't stay the same....

Diamond, Hundreds, etc are all 5000000x bigger than ronin and they use aaa. Get off your knees.
September 30, 2013 @ 03:23:35
What's the deal with drops? How often? Do they drop all products at once or gradually through the season?
Sorry I'm new to Ronin
Also how quick do items sell out?
September 30, 2013 @ 03:27:21
What's the deal with drops? How often? Do they drop all products at once or gradually through the season?
Sorry I'm new to Ronin
Also how quick do items sell out?
One drop per season. No restocks. less than a minutes on their more sought after stuff.

instagram @Fed.b

September 30, 2013 @ 06:07:26
Yes.

thanks fam. i wasn't sure if i was spose to get one or not cuz this dude rizal talkin bout gettin his trackin, guess he paid extra
You can probably ask for your customs number. That'll at least help you determine if it's in your country or not. Usually takes 1-2 weeks for international shipping. 
September 30, 2013 @ 06:10:09

I've noticed some mediums might fit a tad longer than others, they use the made in usa equivalent to the 1301. It's actually a softer blend than the 1301 with the same specs. 

September 30, 2013 @ 17:52:04

I've noticed some mediums might fit a tad longer than others, they use the made in usa equivalent to the 1301. It's actually a softer blend than the 1301 with the same specs. 

thet used USA for the last drop (akira tees) and those fit fine. but these just fit like crap.
September 30, 2013 @ 18:15:21
i need a masahisa tee in grey large anyone?

WTB NOTHING

September 30, 2013 @ 21:46:59
Yes.

You can probably ask for your customs number. That'll at least help you determine if it's in your country or not. Usually takes 1-2 weeks for international shipping. 
its all good, shirt came in today smokeyface

(✿◠‿◠)

September 30, 2013 @ 22:32:07

quick fit of the L/S
sorry about the shitty pic never used a DSLR before let alone my brother's
September 30, 2013 @ 23:31:27
I bought the grey masahisa in a Medium and it's way too big. I wear a M in everything, and this sorta fits like a large. Shoulders way too wide, length too long by like an inch. May have to sell, anyone have any ideas to shrink without fucking up the graphic? I usually hang-dry. 
September 30, 2013 @ 23:40:14
Heads up fellas : 
"Ronin Fall'13 will be online on Tuesday (1.10.2013) at 22:00CEST" Available at steinerstore.pl 

September 30, 2013 @ 23:50:21
all my shit fitted kinda big on me - size L. threw them in the washer and dryer. they fit perfect now
October 01, 2013 @ 00:01:21
I bought the grey masahisa in a Medium and it's way too big. I wear a M in everything, and this sorta fits like a large. Shoulders way too wide, length too long by like an inch. May have to sell, anyone have any ideas to shrink without fucking up the graphic? I usually hang-dry. 
Flip the shirt insideout and then wash in extreme hot water then toss in the dryer. Should do the job
all my shit fitted kinda big on me - size L. threw them in the washer and dryer. they fit perfect now
Thanks for looking out, I'll probably try this. Hope it works. 

Please login first to reply.
x