[Ronin] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

July 20, 2013 @ 02:16:35
Fuck forgot about the drop while at work, wanted that jersey
July 20, 2013 @ 02:18:30
fuuuuuuuuuuuck today is my birthday so i've been out all day & i missed the fkin drop! 

dang lol :-(
July 20, 2013 @ 02:29:56
damn, another really successful drop, thank you all for supporting us. we're sorry that not everyone was able to grab what they wanted, but we did not anticipate the amount of feedback we'd receive from this collection. we will most definitely take this into account on our future drops as our fan base grows bigger.

The Good Company will have our Summer 2013 collection available at their retail store tomorrow 11AM EST at 97 Allen st. You can give them a call tomorrow if you'd like to place an order for one of our items.

Every order will come with stickers, and we will be shipping out orders throughout next week.

If you have any questions about your order, please email us at ronindivision@gmail.com and we'll get to it as soon as we can before we ship it.

www.ronindivision.com

July 20, 2013 @ 02:37:52
I was able to cop everything I wanted smokeyface Thanks guys.

has anyone seen my wife

July 20, 2013 @ 02:40:05
Congrats on a crazy ass drop, Jarvis. smokeyface

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 20, 2013 @ 02:42:04
damn, another really successful drop, thank you all for supporting us. we're sorry that not everyone was able to grab what they wanted, but we did not anticipate the amount of feedback we'd receive from this collection. we will most definitely take this into account on our future drops as our fan base grows bigger.

The Good Company will have our Summer 2013 collection available at their retail store tomorrow 11AM EST at 97 Allen st. You can give them a call tomorrow if you'd like to place an order for one of our items.

Every order will come with stickers, and we will be shipping out orders throughout next week.

If you have any questions about your order, please email us at ronindivision@gmail.com and we'll get to it as soon as we can before we ship it.
Will it include their big cartel shop?

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 20, 2013 @ 02:46:49

Wallpaper for the Akira/the picture on your home page?
July 20, 2013 @ 03:00:13

wouldn't let me email you guys for some reason, put I placed two separate orders and was wondering if you guys could ship them together? It was just a tee and sticker pack.
July 20, 2013 @ 03:01:28
July 20, 2013 @ 03:02:40
Love that you guys changed the tee to more thicker ones. Props.
July 20, 2013 @ 03:03:51
Do u guys know how many Black Age tees u got left in stock in Medium? Might cop, its def. gettin slept on
July 20, 2013 @ 03:16:54
Did L jerseys restock at some point?

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 20, 2013 @ 03:23:10
Do u guys know how many Black Age tees u got left in stock in Medium? Might cop, its def. gettin slept on
got a few left

www.ronindivision.com

July 20, 2013 @ 03:41:30
Will trade me Goldfish for a Jersey size Small, Yoon & Java Frappuccino gracias 
July 20, 2013 @ 04:45:29
Those who ordered more than one tee per design should get their shit cancelled lol
Relax there bruh. I copped 2 jerseys for myself
July 20, 2013 @ 04:47:03
you guys should seriously consider making a policy of people not being able to order multiples of a single item per order to keep all these reselling fags away. But i could see that not happening as you guys look at it from a business perspective. also congrats on the drop
July 20, 2013 @ 04:52:10
also can we place phone orders on thegoodcompany even if were from cali
July 20, 2013 @ 05:21:10
At what time will the items drop at the good company?

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

July 20, 2013 @ 07:54:43
Just got back from traveling i wish i would have gotten the chance to get the baseball jersey. will there be a restock in the large?
July 20, 2013 @ 07:59:03
damn.
that grey akira tee is too dope smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 20, 2013 @ 08:51:13
damn, i need to stop sleeping on this brand.
July 20, 2013 @ 09:20:51
Still think those "reign in hell" joints were sick. Missed out.
July 20, 2013 @ 15:03:26
Is the good company stocking online? or just in store?

July 20, 2013 @ 15:08:41
I think it's just in store.
July 20, 2013 @ 15:12:24
The deal is that it's an in-store drop, so if you're not local,
call the area and place and order

Whatever they have left ( which will be limited) they will update to their webstore
Copped a Black Akira Tee over teh telly

July 20, 2013 @ 15:17:32
The deal is that it's an in-store drop, so if you're not local,
call the area and place and order

Whatever they have left ( which will be limited) they will update to their webstore
Copped a Black Akira Tee over teh telly
Will they update after their closing time?

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 20, 2013 @ 15:20:48
@Hochste did you get a small? they said they didn't have it when i called

電波

July 20, 2013 @ 15:23:19
fuckin missed out on all the tees and shit.

fag

July 20, 2013 @ 15:29:50
They didn't get any smalls in the jersey. Fuck. 
Please login first to reply.
x