Ya boy managed to cop with the swiftness
Kinda bummed I didnt get an M too tho

1x Akira - Black - Large for $28.00 each
1x Akira - Black - Medium for $28.00 each
1x Akira - Gray - Large for $28.00 each
1x 47 Ronin Baseball Jersey - Large for $45.00 each

edit: thien i feel you bruh smh smh smh
July 20, 2013 @ 01:13:48
Maneeeeee...I was rushing home from the gym, sweating like a slave to get that jersey and it sold out at 9:03.

What time is the release for Good Company? 

Pretty Young Thug

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 20, 2013 @ 01:14:16
All I wanted was the jersey, but I just had to be China for the drop. *sighs*

IG: @honglzhou

July 20, 2013 @ 01:14:20
Need a wallpaper of that akira picture on the back of the tee.
July 20, 2013 @ 01:14:40
^Don't get your hopes up. That shit'll be gone too

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 20, 2013 @ 01:14:55
That Black Tragedy tee slept lulz
July 20, 2013 @ 01:14:59
Damn Millz haha

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 20, 2013 @ 01:16:08
That Black Tragedy tee slept lulz
I actually want the tee, just gotta spend my money elsewhere right now

"The wings don't make you fly and the crown don't make you king"

July 20, 2013 @ 01:18:17
fuuuuuuuuuck I forgot about the drop.
July 20, 2013 @ 01:18:31
was this 1 per customer?
July 20, 2013 @ 01:18:47
Copped the Black Tragedy Tee

Still want a Jersey though, hoping to get one tomorrow!

But Jarvis and Yoon, props man. To have this type of following and admiration for your line,
like I'm really happy for you guys, you're doing great and we're supporting ya!

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 20, 2013 @ 01:18:54
was this 1 per customer?

nope.
July 20, 2013 @ 01:19:07
When's the drop on The Good Company?
July 20, 2013 @ 01:20:22
I was fucking stuck in the password screen for 5 extra seconds I think. Forgot to switch URLs. 

Still managed to cop, tho.  I Hypercammed a video of the entire thing lmao. Will upload soon, tutorial on how to cop swivtly

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 20, 2013 @ 01:21:59
how many jerseys were printed this sold out in under a minute. tongueface
July 20, 2013 @ 01:22:37
Small jersey sold out faster than most hyped up supreme items, is this a new age? 
July 20, 2013 @ 01:22:58
I was fucking stuck in the password screen for 5 extra seconds I think. Forgot to switch URLs. 

Still managed to cop, tho.  I Hypercammed a video of the entire thing lmao. Will upload soon, tutorial on how to cop swivtly

.... its honestly not hard at all. If i was able to cop box logos, then i can cop anything. smokeyface
July 20, 2013 @ 01:23:00

STORE IS NOW OPEN!

Our collection will also be available at The Good Company at 97 Allen st, NYC tomorrow at 11AM
11AM EST? It's gonna be on the site too right?
July 20, 2013 @ 01:23:20
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol this is bullshit. I been fucking with ronin since the samurai champloo drop and now these new niggas don copped the jerseys in less than 30 seconds. 

Edit: Mind you I stuck with this brand even after my fucked up hoodie from last season. I didn't ask for a return for my money or any of that chit. Ya'll know me from posting the lulsy gifs and I kept the hoodie to show my support for the brand because I have been supporting this brand since their first drop, but that 30 second cop from these new niggas after waiting patiently for this summers drop is bullchit. I might come off as a phaggot bitch right now but that's only because I've been supporting this brand from day 1 and then a bunch of new niggas come outta no where and don copped that shit in around 10-30 seconds. I ain't fucking with it right now. I don't know how many jerseys yall put up but this is ridiculous. This is either more or as hyped as supreme right now. 
Real. Dont think just cause my account is 4 months old mean i'm a new fucc boi. Been supporting since god knows when, good cop tho

nostalgic 64 - shinobi steelo

July 20, 2013 @ 01:23:22
Small jersey sold out faster than most hyped up supreme items, is this a new age? 

Supreme has larger quantities and colors. Cant compare.
July 20, 2013 @ 01:23:46

.... its honestly not hard at all. If i was able to cop box logos, then i can cop anything. 
Box logo cop is the true test of swivtt.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

July 20, 2013 @ 01:24:38
Lol this is bullshit. I been fucking with ronin since the samurai champloo drop and now these new niggas don copped the jerseys in less than 30 seconds. 

Edit: Mind you I stuck with this brand even after my fucked up hoodie from last season. I didn't ask for a return for my money or any of that chit. Ya'll know me from posting the lulsy gifs for this thread and I kept the hoodie to show my support for the brand because I have been supporting this brand since their first drop, but that 30 second cop from these new niggas after waiting patiently for this summers drop is bullchit. I might come off as a phaggot bitch right now but that's only because I've been supporting this brand from day 1 and then a bunch of new niggas come outta no where and don copped that shit in around 10-30 seconds. I ain't fucking with it right now. I don't know how many jerseys yall put up but this is ridiculous. This is either more or as hyped as supreme right now. 

July 20, 2013 @ 01:24:53
ZZZZZgzgzgzgZGZGZGZGZGZGZGZGGZGZgz
waitin on restock now 8(
July 20, 2013 @ 01:25:34
Goddam I just wanted one tee.
Please login first to reply.
x