[Ronin] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

May 05, 2013 @ 17:43:46
Don't feel like lurking forum, but do the shirts still shrink a lot when you put em in the dryer, I'd cop if they stayed the same length height wise.

edit: i'm aware it says no tumble dry.
Yeah they do shrink but so do all other AAA tees which are the most popular blanks in streetwear. There are no cotton shirts that don't shrink a lot when you put them in the dryer. Even my LL Bean 'unshrinkable' t-shirts shrunk when I put them in the dryer.
May 06, 2013 @ 01:51:17
The fit on my coaches jacket (M) is too big so I'm looking to sell it. If you missed out on this, PM me and we can get an agreement.
May 06, 2013 @ 03:20:46
looking for No Regret XL Black. 
i was going to buy it this weekend, since i get paid on saturday. check today, sold out. 

edit: found it. phew
May 06, 2013 @ 16:18:05
RONIN Y U NO RESTOCK.

;-;
May 06, 2013 @ 16:37:08
Hellz yeah waiting on the restock too.
May 06, 2013 @ 18:23:55
^they don't restock.
May 06, 2013 @ 23:21:24
^they don't restock.
I know, they should though :/ 
May 07, 2013 @ 02:43:51
Just got an email from the ronin team saying that there has been an issue with the reaper coaches and they will not know if can save them until Wednesday. 
May 07, 2013 @ 03:40:31
^that made no sense
May 07, 2013 @ 06:07:02
I got the same email last night. Turns out there were some issues with the coach jacket and they are trying to work them out.

May 07, 2013 @ 08:05:42
They just told me to return mine. They have none to replace the ones with these "issues"
May 07, 2013 @ 08:08:46
got my medium coach pretty big on me but still smokeyface
if ronin ever releases a small one i'll sell mines for lowlow

電波

May 07, 2013 @ 13:53:06
^that made no sense
Whatever you think. Here is the email. 
May 07, 2013 @ 16:18:27
Probably realizing more misprints than they had thought, shame to hear, but I know how screen printing can be, luckily they shipped mine out, hopefully its perrrrfect.

Icarus Complex

May 07, 2013 @ 23:06:40
Just curious (I don't expect the Ronin guys to necessarily answer), but is the issue with the Snaps? I've heard they're really tight. Anyone experience this?

May 08, 2013 @ 03:22:36
got a perfected screenprinted onimusha hoodie, good looks jarvis !!smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2013 @ 06:42:35
just received my onimusha hoodie

is it just me or is that screen printing on the onimusha hoodie's horrible? the t-shirts have perfect screen printing with no bumps but all the letters on my onimusha hoodie are super rough and bumpy , feels like it can be ripped off

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2013 @ 22:33:16
Just got my order, new tees are a great fit, Coaches jacket is fire, love the inside pocket. And did anyone get the patch for the first 25 orders over 100$?

Icarus Complex

May 09, 2013 @ 02:50:40
Originally posted by Inactive User

is it just me or is that screen printing on the onimusha hoodie's horrible? the t-shirts have perfect screen printing with no bumps but all the letters on my onimusha hoodie are super rough and bumpy , feels like it can be ripped off
yeah mine is like that too the letters and shit are all blotchy
May 09, 2013 @ 04:56:34

It's just you nobody knows what you're talking about. 
have the same shit as this

dont be mad i pointed out ur socially awkward looking frail ass up in da club with ur blue oxford and thick nerd glasses b

how you gonn be shredded but look and act like a fuckin beta bro LOL

P.S. ronin get back @ me asap with info on how bad u fucked up them letters b shit lookin like acne on a freshman's forehead or sum shit

May 09, 2013 @ 06:56:35
(Invalid img)
I'm not really one to bitch about such a little thing, but I was just wondering if anyone else's hoody has something similar to this.
May 09, 2013 @ 07:34:54
my coaches jaacket is also messy. How you gonna mess up your biggest drop, thats when it matters the most.
I feel the same way I had to send mine back and I also had to return the no regret tee cause it didn't have a tag on it. Sad too really want that coaches jacket. smh Never would have worn it with the misprints tho.
May 09, 2013 @ 10:42:37
damn you guys are making me glad i saved my money on this drop. sucks a lot of the prints didn't come out good
May 09, 2013 @ 17:12:27
For all of those that had the misprint hoodies and coaches, please email us at ronindivision@gmail.com
We can't help you if you guys don't email us. As a consumer myself, I know how it feels to get a product that is not up to par, but like Jarvis said, we tried to do something different for this drop and looks like more than some we're messed up. For that we deeply apologize to the people that got the misprinted ones. We're still a new brand trying to learn new things and we learned a lot from this drop. We will make sure we don't make the same mistake for the next season and hopefully u guys will stay supporting us.

www.ronindivision.com

May 09, 2013 @ 17:30:15
^^^ Email me back. Haven't heard from you guys in 3 days. zeanzheldon@gmail.com
May 09, 2013 @ 17:35:57
^just responded. Was waiting for your package to arrive

www.ronindivision.com

May 09, 2013 @ 19:57:51
Cool thanks Yoon.
Please login first to reply.
x