[Ronin] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

May 02, 2013 @ 01:17:39
^ I'm basically same weight as height as yoon so you can just go back a couple pages and see his fit pic
May 02, 2013 @ 02:49:51
How thick is the shirt? 
May 02, 2013 @ 03:28:31
Sup guys. I created an account to ask this question cause I really felt for this brand. Basically, I'm 5'7 and 200 pounds. I work out and am in shape. What size should I get? I was thinking L, just needed more opinions. Thanks.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 04:33:31
"thick as fuck" ==fat
Thanks for the replies. I've been weight training for about 7 years now and have competed in shows. Because of my size, I can't wear too flashy clothes or colours cause they don't look good on me. This brand is simple and understated, really appeals to me. Helps that I'm azn too.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 06:22:42
Just because you are thick, doesn't make you fat. Quite a big difference.
Yeah I know. But fact is, I can't wear stuff that normally will look good on skinnier guys, like floral tees or bright gaudy looking colours. I wish I could, but nature has made me naturally big already anyway (compared to other asians lol).
May 02, 2013 @ 06:39:16
New blanks look like they fit great.
May 02, 2013 @ 06:46:53
Is it common for the Onimusha Hoodie prints to be at least a little crooked because mine is. Not as bad as that one dude's, It's not too much of a bother but I'm wondering if there's any hoodies with better placed prints.
May 02, 2013 @ 07:39:25
Are more peoples hoodies like that? I should get mine on Friday. I hope not.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 20:22:37
people are already getting their stuff? I haven't even gotten an email saying they shipped it. anyone else on here from canada? 
May 03, 2013 @ 03:10:27
we did something new this season by printing everything ourselves, a trial and error run. we try our best to always give you guys the best product possible, and unfortunately sometimes we don't deliver, and we would like to deeply apologize for that. if in the case that you are unhappy with your order because of a discrepancy on our part, please email us at ronindivision@gmail.com and we'll take care of everything.

thanks for all the support guys.

orders are still being shipped out, working as fast as we can, thanks for being patient with us!

www.ronindivision.com

May 03, 2013 @ 04:08:06
picked up a tee and the coaches jacket fit perfect, onimusha hoodie xl for sale or trade for a large 

instagram @ j_repp VIP host in SD, HB fam hmu for hook up

May 03, 2013 @ 04:21:39
got my gray onimusha tee in the mail, new stickers are dope.
 Keep it up guys. Been down since No Gods No Masters. 

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

May 03, 2013 @ 19:04:33
Just got my gray Onimusha tee and coachs jacket in the mail today. shit is fire! smokeyfacesmokeyface

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

May 03, 2013 @ 20:21:46
Anybody else's hood on the hoodies kinda weird? On my Hellhounds,the hood looks weird when i put it on. It kinda points up at the back and slightly flares up at the front. The hood on my NGNM is fine though. Never mentioned this cuz its not a big deal
May 03, 2013 @ 20:54:15
mine seems fine. only difference i ever seen between the hellhounds and ngnm hoody is that my hellhounds hoody stretched a lot and my ngnm barely stretched
May 03, 2013 @ 21:02:08
Y'all restocking on the black onimusha tee
May 04, 2013 @ 01:40:45
Anybody willing to trade a M coach jacket for an L?
May 04, 2013 @ 05:22:23
just got my order and the tee is definitely better than last seasons, its almost as good as kirklands.

May 04, 2013 @ 09:26:35
^ serious man I check my email like 3 times a day, I'm fiending so hard for my order, I just want to know if I got the exclusive patch!

Icarus Complex

May 05, 2013 @ 03:27:43
Best customer service ever!
May 05, 2013 @ 15:10:57
Don't feel like lurking forum, but do the shirts still shrink a lot when you put em in the dryer, I'd cop if they stayed the same length height wise.

edit: i'm aware it says no tumble dry.

"..wearing the usual, because why would i bother wearing something else?" - bill

May 05, 2013 @ 17:18:53
if you hang-dry, the shrinkage would be very minimal
Please login first to reply.
x