[Ronin] - 2013 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 30, 2013 @ 07:15:53
This is the first Ronin drop in which I didn't cop anything...honestly the graphics and layout has been getting a bit repetitive. 
April 30, 2013 @ 07:33:20
I see development in terms of graphics but otherwise, how many ways can you put a graphic on a shirt? the fact that the brand started a year ago and is moving onto outerwear of various types is exciting for 1) jarvis and yoon and 2) for us, who get the clothes.

One thing which is bugging me, however, is the fact that shipping seems to be slower than ever. People have already gotten their stuff, and mine was just shipped today. I copped within 2 minutes of the store opening too. Guess I'm just salty and anxious.
April 30, 2013 @ 08:01:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
One thing which is bugging me, however, is the fact that shipping seems to be slower than ever. People have already gotten their stuff, and mine was just shipped today. I copped within 2 minutes of the store opening too. Guess I'm just salty and anxious.
same and i havent even recieved my tracking yet 
April 30, 2013 @ 08:13:15
dont worry guys itll get there in time. just be patient.
i dont think ive ever seen anyone complain about a really late order or missing items
April 30, 2013 @ 14:21:02
rest assured orders all orders will be shipped by this week. it's only one person shipping out a few hundred orders, so it can get quite overwhelming, especially since I have school/finals this week. this has been our biggest drop and the shipping can be delayed, regardless of when your order was placed. you can email me your order number at ronindivision at gmail so I can expedite your order.

once again thanks for all the support guys!

www.ronindivision.com

April 30, 2013 @ 14:43:51
Personally I like the simplicity in designs.
April 30, 2013 @ 18:59:58
Patience is a virtue.

Icarus Complex

April 30, 2013 @ 20:27:05
rest assured orders all orders will be shipped by this week. it's only one person shipping out a few hundred orders, so it can get quite overwhelming, especially since I have school/finals this week. this has been our biggest drop and the shipping can be delayed, regardless of when your order was placed. you can email me your order number at ronindivision at gmail so I can expedite your order.

once again thanks for all the support guys!
Wait, you're doing ronin while still an undergrad?
May 01, 2013 @ 01:13:48
ordered off of livecollective and got my order today
May 01, 2013 @ 03:56:46
anybody didn't get their shipping confirmation email yet? :/ im still waiting for mine
May 01, 2013 @ 05:15:42
Smh. I was emailed that my order was going to get shipped today, but I haven't even gotten a shipping confirmation.
May 01, 2013 @ 05:53:06
we're going as fast as we can guys sorry for some delays.
we were very overwhelmed by the numbers of orders we got and we're constantly packing and sending orders.
Thanks for support once again. expect more tracking emails going out tomorrow

www.ronindivision.com

May 01, 2013 @ 07:09:34
Got my shipping confirmation. Emailed them just to make sure, got it like an hour later. smokeyface
May 01, 2013 @ 08:18:44
Take your time Jarvis. Your finals ultimately are more important than if I get a shirt this week as opposed to next week blushing as dope as the new stuff is, it's still just clothes and I'm pretty sure everyone here has clothes they can wear while they wait blushing

May 01, 2013 @ 14:13:02
I don't.........

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 01, 2013 @ 17:25:43
Dope misprint my dudes!! Thanks! Any chance that I can get a replacement? Or should I just return this to thelivecollective? I'm not even being anal and the word blood being messed up isn't the issue. The whole print is just crooked more crooked than it looks in my shit pictures. I understand that you're making these yourselves but I honestly can't wear this one. Let me know please, thanks.

May 01, 2013 @ 17:38:23
^please email us at ronindivision@gmail.com and we'll take care of everything

www.ronindivision.com

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 01, 2013 @ 19:51:39
Just recently found this brand, and wow... Truly inspiring to see a fairly new brand that, as far as I know, came up largely on here and has such a devoted following. As someone looking to launch their own brand in the near future but overwhelmed by how many people are clogging up the new brand scene, it's huge for me to see that craftsmanship does go a long way. Much, much respect.
May 01, 2013 @ 22:10:10
Got my shipping confirmation, but there isn't even a location of my package from the tracking number. I want my shit! Gahhhh!
May 01, 2013 @ 23:00:31
Got my tees in. Love the new blanks.
May 01, 2013 @ 23:07:47
what's different? length? width? Last tee I have is form s/s12
May 01, 2013 @ 23:09:41
Brannen is one impatient kid.

Icarus Complex

May 01, 2013 @ 23:19:25
fit pics?
May 01, 2013 @ 23:29:42
what's different? length? width? Last tee I have is form s/s12
Neck is thicker. Sleeves seem longer (?) but the tee definitely fits longer. I'm a medium/large and I can probably shrink this in the wash and still have a nice fit. Also, they have screen printed tag info on the shirt, not the physical ones.
May 01, 2013 @ 23:49:32
Order came in 
Here's the fit on the tee if any of you guys are interested. 5'8 130 pounds size M (Please excuse the domo lol)
May 02, 2013 @ 00:55:09
any fit pics of the coachs?

ig quinnandres

Please login first to reply.
x