March 16, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
.jpg

Not only that, you guys been having your thin tees for the past 3 drops while we (the people who dont like the thin tees) had to deal with it.

The Spring drops needs to be on the thicker tees. And please, no "Thin tees for the Spring drop then we'll use thick tees for the drop after that." We waited long enough fam. #THICKNESS WE IN DIS. 
March 16, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
________

That's the problem though. Jarvis and Yoon are catering to the minority. Now, it's clear that people want the thicker tees. Not only that, you guys been having your thin tees for the past 3 drops while we (the people who dont like the thin tees) had to deal with it. And even with the thin tees we still supported Ronin. I think it's time for us to have a chance which is why the Spring drops needs to be released with the thicker style tees. The votes clearly show what the people want.
I mean it's really not a big deal to me. I wouldn't mind the switch
March 16, 2013 @ 04:57 PM
slap

The votes clearly show what the people want.
The "people" you're referring too only encompass people that's been on this thread over the past 12 hours. 
And I would assume that most who view this thread constantly are people who are unhappy or have complaints.

Imo, I'm happy with their current blanks. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 16, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
vafins

The "people" you're referring too only encompass people that's been on this thread over the past 12 hours. 
And I would assume that most who view this thread constantly are people who are unhappy or have complaints.

and Kim Jong Trill, watchoutforselener and king louis xiv are all the same person so that vote only counts once lol
March 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
________

and Kim Jong Trill, watchoutforselener and king louis xiv are all the same person so that vote only counts once lol
and those aren't even all of his accounts haha
March 16, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
King Louis XIV

u must be a fucking idiot. trill and selener are. i believe selener was the pokemon trainer red guy and trill was apache

It is legal because I wish it.

March 16, 2013 @ 05:22 PM
vafins

u must be a fucking idiot. trill and selener are. i believe selener was the pokemon trainer red guy and trill was apache

haha nah man they are all you
March 16, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

The people are also the people who doesnt wants them to change. But would you even mind if Ronin does make the switch?
March 16, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
________

WAVE GOD is also Apache. lol just make the switch so he'll shut up. 
March 16, 2013 @ 05:57 PM
banjohn

a bunch of pussies crying their shirts are too thin and another bunch of pussies crying their shirts are not too thin. must be the sounds a bunch of frail asians to me. better thick than thin doe like my dick.

ps. when can i have a photo tee of myself with ronin?

-john
March 16, 2013 @ 06:28 PM
backlikethat

So now everyone who wants the change in tees is me all of a sudden. Great anaolgy.
My only other account is Selener.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
backlikethat

*assumption.... Not anaolgy.
March 18, 2013 @ 02:34 AM
Zeeks

what blank was the mugen tee because that fits perfectly.
March 19, 2013 @ 03:33 PM
Mr_Chukes

Hoodie restock please lol 
March 24, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
lucrative

I love that everyone who loves this brand is so passionate, so passionate about helping shape its future, good stuff.

Icarus Complex

March 25, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
upvote

Is it still too soon to ask when the lookbook will be released?
April 1, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
Tsundere

were is lokbok
April 1, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
adoboFosho

Yes, some people have complained before and its not that we refuse to change it. It was just that we could not allow a few complaints on this thread to dictate the rest of our customer's opinions. We've had valid reasons as to why we kept it as Alstyle 1701, such as it's softness, overall fit, bagginess, and collar thickness. All of these things we've considered in comparison with the other thicker alternative, the Alstyle 1301. But of course we understand that just because we think the 1701 is better, doesn't mean you guys think so as well.

We've never restricted you guys from telling us how you feel, we in fact encourage that. Otherwise we won't be able to grow as a brand. The mistakes and criticisms directed at us are all taken into serious consideration for us to deliver better products to you guys. 
do u know what cut supreme uses for this season

best fitting tees and perfect thickness imo

http://www.ebay.com/usr/adobo_fosho... selling black/white flyknits... look like yeezy!!!

April 1, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
Let Them Eat Cake

Supreme tees are fuckin whack
April 1, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
________

Yes, some people have complained before and its not that we refuse to change it. It was just that we could not allow a few complaints on this thread to dictate the rest of our customer's opinions. We've had valid reasons as to why we kept it as Alstyle 1701, such as it's softness, overall fit, bagginess, and collar thickness. All of these things we've considered in comparison with the other thicker alternative, the Alstyle 1301. But of course we understand that just because we think the 1701 is better, doesn't mean you guys think so as well.

We've never restricted you guys from telling us how you feel, we in fact encourage that. Otherwise we won't be able to grow as a brand. The mistakes and criticisms directed at us are all taken into serious consideration for us to deliver better products to you guys. 

+1. i love this seasons tees. the fit is on point for tall skinny people
April 4, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Mr. Jazz

second that, for this season supreme tee
April 4, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
RiFF RaFF

so when is the new shit being realized? 

Be about it

April 5, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
jarvis

lookbook anticipated to come within the next two weeks, we're working as fast as we can to drop before late April. thanks for all the patience guys!

www.ronindivision.com

April 5, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
zeanzheldon

YES!!! Cannot wait!
April 5, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Kimo 先生

fuck yesssss (≧∇≦)

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

April 5, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
backlikethat

are yall switching the tees?
April 9, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
upvote

Hopefully this drop has a coaches jacket cool
April 9, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
yoon

cool
cool
10char

www.ronindivision.com

April 9, 2013 @ 06:35 AM
Let Them Eat Cake

im curious too honestly
April 9, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
yoon

im curious too honestly
yes we did switch tees. 

cant wait to show you guys what we have for our spring drop!

www.ronindivision.com

Please login first to reply.