Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 5, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
HansumBasedFlexDaddy

Ronin Jump!

Hansum + Based = Perfection

March 6, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
thegodfather

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/196683#3916105
Predator, bebop, And parka for sale, below retail guys
March 6, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
unemployed

do people who ordered a parka has pocket?

just got mine and i think theres a defect lmao theres no pocket, do they accept return/refund?
March 6, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
halfbaked

^look in the first few pages. You have to undo some stitching where the pocket is. A lot of people thought the same thing.  Just dont mess it up 

Oh yeah you feel my vibe right? Well bitch you killin it. Step back

March 6, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
unemployed

word, anyway that thing is wayyyyy to short

if anyone wants a parka size L brand new for 50 shipped HMU
March 7, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
hkeys

Yeah, I think Jarvis and Yoon will take the comments about the parka into consideration when figuring out sizes for whatever their next cut and sew piece's may be. I know he said they weren't going to pick the seams out of the pockets but I think they probably should have to reduce the chance of people messing em up or not being able to do it. Props to them for having one of the illest new brands though. 

http://thedividedminds.com/

March 11, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
zeanzheldon

I just cut the seams wasn't too hard and now I have pockets so I'll be rocking it a lot more.
March 16, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
King Louis XIV

Grabbed a tee from the sale.... Not feeling how thin it is.. thought it was gonna be AAA.

It is legal because I wish it.

March 16, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
King Louis XIV

That's what i noticed too but people have complained before but they refuse to change it because just it's "soft."
btw, they do use AAA just not the same model as most brands.
Look, Ronin, im a fan. But as a fan, im gonna say how I feel. You guys need to really start using the model of AAA that other brands use. Im not saying this because other brands use it. Im saying this because that's the best model out there. It's thicker, sizing fits a little better and the collar area is tighter so it wont stretch out easier. I know many people are gonna thumbs me down just because they dont want to see any criticism. But im saying this to help you guys out, seriously. Theres a reason why most streetwear brands use the same AAA model. Its because it the best model. Supreme doesnt use AAA so I dont even buy their tees cause their sizing is garbage.
As a supporter of ronin, please consider this. How about for the Spring drop you guys use the thicker model of the AAA and test it out? See how us, the supporters/consumers, like it.

Again, please consider. I guarantee you this will only help your brand.

March 16, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
WatchOutForSelener

I been saying that forever ^

March 16, 2013 @ 05:41 AM
jarvis

Yes, some people have complained before and its not that we refuse to change it. It was just that we could not allow a few complaints on this thread to dictate the rest of our customer's opinions. We've had valid reasons as to why we kept it as Alstyle 1701, such as it's softness, overall fit, bagginess, and collar thickness. All of these things we've considered in comparison with the other thicker alternative, the Alstyle 1301. But of course we understand that just because we think the 1701 is better, doesn't mean you guys think so as well.

We've never restricted you guys from telling us how you feel, we in fact encourage that. Otherwise we won't be able to grow as a brand. The mistakes and criticisms directed at us are all taken into serious consideration for us to deliver better products to you guys. 

www.ronindivision.com

March 16, 2013 @ 05:42 AM
jarvis

To give us a better idea of what model you guys prefer,

thumbs up this post if you want us to keep using our current blanks
thumbs down to change to the thicker alternative

and we'll take this into consideration for our Spring 2013 drop.

www.ronindivision.com

March 16, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
YOU AHOE ASS BITCH

Big ups to Ronin for taking criticism like that. cool
Def. a great way for a brand to carry themselves out. 
Im in favor for the thicker alternative.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
SPACE CATZ

Wait, you tellin me, that this brand hasn't been using the standard aaa model?

March 16, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
upvote

daaamn now i gotta start saving up for the spring drop cool
March 16, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
us-wavy-seals

Let me break it down for everyone here about this "AAA Model" thing. This is a new account because I cant log into my old one after all this HB renovation. been a member here since 07. Shit, i was here when Ron had fucking hair. I lurk here (fashion brand) every now and then and there are a few brands that impress me that i buy from. Now...

First, Ronin is a strong brand. They made their name and has a strong reputation even outside of HB.
Their shit sells out QUICKLY as we already seen. (But that does not mean they dont have room for improvement)
Now obviously, even though their inspired by anime, it's still a street wear brand. Just look at yoon. This nigga been here for years so he knows whats up with the street culture (shouts out to my nigga yoon.). Im sure many of us do since we're on HB. Shit, i been on this streetwear since people knew about nigo and when stussy was THAT BRAND that basically paved a way for streetwear. HB is a small % when it comes to Ronin. But I think thats what makes it important. Thats what separates "us" from "them."
its cause we know this street culture shit. we been on it. we seen street culture grow and evolve. we seen what works and what doesnt. im not saying the tees ronin currently use is bad, but its what "WE" arent used to. we're used to thick tees cause thats what streetwear been on for YEARS. But like that niggga above said, theres a reason why all these streetbrands use the same model... its cause its the BEST for US. I personally didn't like the thin tees cause honestly, it was just thin and felt.... cheap (wrong use of word but you know what i mean) what im sayin is, i think HB should be a voice that should be listened to rather than outsiders. ITS CAUSE WE LIVE ON THIS STREETWEAR SHIT.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:42 AM
us-wavy-seals

Yes, some people have complained before and its not that we did not refuse to change it. It was just that we could not allow a few complaints on this thread to dictate the rest of our customer's opinions. We've had valid reasons as to why we kept it as Alstyle 1701, such as it's softness, overall fit, bagginess, and collar thickness. All of these things we've considered in comparison with the other thicker alternative, the Alstyle 1301. But of course we understand that just because we think the 1701 is better, doesn't mean you guys think so as well.

We've never restricted you guys from telling us how you feel, we in fact encourage that. Otherwise we won't be able to grow as a brand. The mistakes and criticisms directed at us are all taken into serious consideration for us to deliver better products to you guys. 
To give us a better idea of what model you guys prefer,

thumbs up this post if you want us to keep using our current blanks
thumbs down to change to the thicker alternative

and we'll take this into consideration for our Spring 2013 drop.

WOW WHAT THE FUCK. I WROTE ALL THAT SHIT NOW I SEE THIS SMH. 
BUT SHOUTS OUT TO RONIN THOUGH. NOW CHANGE DA TEES SO I CAN COP SOME SHIT FOR SPRING.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
babyxgurl

hehehe I bought a shirt from this brand! the one with the eye =)
i dont mind the thin tees but thicker tees couldnt hurt either since it can be more durable(confused 
just my 2cent ^_^
March 16, 2013 @ 06:55 AM
_____

My personal critique may be the minority on this forum. My personal favorite blanks are the ones Triumvir uses. They're soft, slim, and longer than most. I feel like that's the perfect fit. Perhaps the spring or even summer blanks can be something of this sort? Thumb me down, it's just my personal opinion. Been rocking Ronin since day 1. Literally.
March 16, 2013 @ 06:59 AM
Kimo 先生

i like the blank you guys used for the dishonored tee.
felt way better than the kusunoki and the bepop tee

http://tinyurl.com/3dln5qa

March 16, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
me>u

Veni Vidi Vici - So have I my man. Been with them ever since the Hellhounds tee. I was actually the first to mention switching tees because I knew it would be a problem. What I suggest is Ronin use the thicker model for the spring drop and see how we like it. Theyll never know unless they try. Plus we clearly see by the votes that people want the thicker tees. All I'm saying is that it won't hurt to try. The tees are the only thing holding Ronin back for me honestly. Even small brands like Divinities, DPI and Sequence use the thicker tees.

instagram: funthera

March 16, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
_____

Veni Vidi Vici - So have I my man. Been with them ever since the Hellhounds tee. I was actually the first to mention switching tees because I knew it would be a problem. What I suggest is Ronin use the thicker model for the spring drop and see how we like it. Theyll never know unless they try. Plus we clearly see by the votes that people want the thicker tees. All I'm saying is that it won't hurt to try. The tees are the only thing holding Robin back for me honestly. Even small brands like Divinities, DPI and Sequence use the thicker tees.
Good point. I'm torn 50/50 between the soft and thicker tees. I personally don't like thicker neck tee's. I have an OG supreme tee from like 06 which has a really tight neck, while tee's from this season are perfect and wide at the neck. Not like I'm fat either. Divinities uses awesome blanks though. I'd be down for Ronin to print on something like that.
March 16, 2013 @ 12:08 PM
me>u

I def feel you man but Supreme doesn't use AAA. They use some other brand that I don't know.
The one we're talking about are the ones brands like The Hundreds, Divinities, and other brands use.

March 16, 2013 @ 03:29 PM
King Louis XIV

Jarvis, I think the votes show what the people want. Any conclusions?

March 16, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
_______

I def feel you man but Supreme doesn't use AAA. They use some other brand that I don't know.

The one we're talking about are the ones brands like The Hundreds, Divinities, and other brands use.
Does Diamond use the same tee your talking about?
March 16, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
me>u

Yea. Almost all major street brand use the same style of tee. Not only big brands, but also small street wear brands.

March 16, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
_______

I've never had a Ronin tee except the pred l/s, but are the fits of the tees the same, just the thickness is different? (I'm talking about the type ronin uses now and the one everyone wants them to switch to)
March 16, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
me>u

The tees ronin use is thinner and slightly longer.

March 16, 2013 @ 04:18 PM
_______

i was fearing that. i can see why jarvis and yoon don't favor a change. the fit on those thicker tees and the collar isn't for me but it looks like im in the minority
March 16, 2013 @ 04:31 PM
YOU AHOE ASS BITCH

That's the problem though. Jarvis and Yoon are catering to the minority. Now, it's clear that people want the thicker tees. Not only that, you guys been having your thin tees for the past 3 drops while we (the people who dont like the thin tees) had to deal with it. And even with the thin tees we still supported Ronin. I think it's time for us to have a chance which is why the Spring drops needs to be released with the thicker style tees. The votes clearly show what the people want.

Please login first to reply.