[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

May 04, 2013 @ 02:33:56
consistency is key

The Making of a Saint! Formerly @redoranyc

May 04, 2013 @ 03:51:14
Are the sweatshirts tts or run a bit small?
May 04, 2013 @ 04:59:37

Pretty dope shirt...no diamond tag tho..bummer...and the shirt doesnt feel right...printed by royal...still nice...I put it up on the bay..see what happens

Istagram: traytraxxx

May 04, 2013 @ 07:53:02
Got my P&C x Diamond shirt today. Shipped from the new LA store. It does have a Blue tag. My shirt also came with a Casey Veggies mixtape CD lol.

looks clean, hope they still have smalls when I get paid.
also getting my Cassie tee tommorow.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 04, 2013 @ 10:22:48
Cassie t not found in international data base on pacsun WTFsmh

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

May 04, 2013 @ 10:25:40
Being international customer sucks ;__;

IG: @niecebulak

May 04, 2013 @ 10:42:11
I know the feeling 

May 04, 2013 @ 10:45:41
I know the feeling 
"Free international shipping" banners everywhere on the site only make things worse... I've tried with "checkout via Paypal" but only got the message that they only accept US paypals ;c

May 04, 2013 @ 10:47:22
Shits pretty fucked up, not too pissed if I miss it though, in this day and age though you'd think international wouldn't be a problem 

May 04, 2013 @ 12:03:02
If you're copping the Diamond x Cassie tee from the PacSun online store, be sure to use the coupon code "MAY15" - it's their seasonal code for 15% off, plus free domestic standard shipping! 
May 04, 2013 @ 15:25:33
Damn ive been looking forward for the cassie to its bullshit it only goes to xl. Coulda made a couple big sizes a store
May 04, 2013 @ 15:42:10
Copped a tiff , thanks to brenm for the code 

May 04, 2013 @ 18:18:21
Copped a tiff , thanks to brenm for the code 
How'd you cop?
Being international customer sucks ;__;
Its a shame.

I'm actually surprised that this Cassie collab sold out. I'm pretty sure they're going to restock them.
May 04, 2013 @ 18:54:26
So many shit talkers on Nicks IG, its a shirt calm the fuck down dont buy it simple as that
May 04, 2013 @ 19:36:55
I'm actually surprised that this Cassie collab sold out. I'm pretty sure they're going to restock them.
They fixed this problem, I've bought it online too.

May 04, 2013 @ 19:38:10
Welp, I'm glad I wasn't really feeling this collab. Straight discrimination for us big dudes they only going up to XL :smh:

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

May 04, 2013 @ 19:55:52
Copped in store...got my girl a womans tank...the store only had one in each size in the womans tank and it cost 43.00 before tax...sheesh

May 05, 2013 @ 00:51:08
Honestly seen the cassie tee not really feeling it, ill just wait to find it cheaper 43 for GR Nahh lol 
May 05, 2013 @ 00:51:44

PNC Collab just came. Pretty damn nice, loving the white on white, looks a lot more defined than the preview pics showed.
May 05, 2013 @ 01:37:38
My PNC collab will get here the 8th looking forward to it
May 05, 2013 @ 01:44:22

PNC Collab just came. Pretty damn nice, loving the white on white, looks a lot more defined than the preview pics showed.
Did yours come in an envelope with just the shirt itself (no bag) and Casey Veggies mixtape as well?
May 05, 2013 @ 14:31:07

Did yours come in an envelope with just the shirt itself (no bag) and Casey Veggies mixtape as well?
Yeah it was a little odd there was no packing slip or anything, just the shirt in an envelope with the Casey Veggies
mixtape. 
May 05, 2013 @ 17:59:07
Yea I dont understand why they would take a white tee out the bag...it was like that in store too...new store tho..they will step it up

May 05, 2013 @ 18:40:34
Anybody got the older Cassie tee.....the one shes holding the diamond....Money or Trade...for it

WTB: Bablyon Pullover (L) Red, Black, or Gray only WTT: Red Supreme x Champion Satin Jacket (L) for Black or Blue (L)

May 05, 2013 @ 20:49:06
Yea I dont understand why they would take a white tee out the bag...it was like that in store too...new store tho..they will step it up
Did the cassie t come in a bag?

May 05, 2013 @ 21:08:00
Pacsun doesn't sell Diamond tees in bags. I know in stores they don't, not sure about online.
More than likely it's a no, but again, not sure.
May 05, 2013 @ 21:25:35

smokeyface

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 05, 2013 @ 22:58:54
Pacsun doesn't sell Diamond tees in bags. I know in stores they don't, not sure about online.
I was just curious because I saw the below pic, and all the pics I've seen posted on IG have been out of the bags, maybe the online orders do come in bags, no biggie like I said I was just curious 

May 05, 2013 @ 23:01:47
PAC sun doesn't sell tees in bag in store!
May 05, 2013 @ 23:07:13
white teeDid the cassie t come in a bag?
I was just curious because I saw the below pic, and all the pics I've seen posted on IG have been out of the bags, maybe the online orders do come in bags, no biggie like I said I was just curious 
I asked one of the employees if they came in the bags, so I could get one before they opened them. Showed her this pic and she told me they were just thrown in boxes.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x