300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
May 5, 2013 @ 08:49 PM
lovedmndlife

Yea I dont understand why they would take a white tee out the bag...it was like that in store too...new store tho..they will step it up
Did the cassie t come in a bag?

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

May 5, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
mkm159

Yea I dont understand why they would take a white tee out the bag...it was like that in store too...new store tho..they will step it up
Pacsun doesn't sell Diamond tees in bags. I know in stores they don't, not sure about online.
More than likely it's a no, but again, not sure.
May 5, 2013 @ 09:25 PM
DENN!S

cool

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

May 5, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
lovedmndlife

Pacsun doesn't sell Diamond tees in bags. I know in stores they don't, not sure about online.
I was just curious because I saw the below pic, and all the pics I've seen posted on IG have been out of the bags, maybe the online orders do come in bags, no biggie like I said I was just curious 

May 5, 2013 @ 11:01 PM
bill burr

PAC sun doesn't sell tees in bag in store!
May 5, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
lakebay

I was just curious because I saw the below pic, and all the pics I've seen posted on IG have been out of the bags, maybe the online orders do come in bags, no biggie like I said I was just curious 
I asked one of the employees if they came in the bags, so I could get one before they opened them. Showed her this pic and she told me they were just thrown in boxes.

Feedback - http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/150410/

May 6, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
ichigo81

Don't know how limited this cassie tee was but they only had one xl left and was damaged at the bottom but my girl was able to fix in, got 10% percent off for the trouble 
Does anybody have any leads on a yellow diamond cassie shirt, regret not getting that collab back 10, just couldn't justify buying the same print after the first shirts were supposed to be lmited
May 6, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
Demi Lovato

I don't think nick ever said it was gonna be limited, but because it was a gr they're harder to find because everyone pretty much wore them
May 6, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
dalek

I know I'm old, but... Why do we care about Cassie? I mean, who is she? 
May 6, 2013 @ 01:51 AM
blakplague

Whose clothing is this?
May 6, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
blakplague

I know I'm old, but... Why do we care about Cassie? I mean, who is she? 
Singer/actor/model.
May 6, 2013 @ 02:11 AM
Dat1Dude562

in all honesty, those are nice items, but if you wore all that at once you'd look like a major #swagfag.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 6, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
dmnd626

Anybody have a brooklyn projects tee they want to sell...medium preferably black

Istagram: traytraxxx

May 6, 2013 @ 05:47 AM
Glo'bito

since I was working out of town & my sister works at the mall she was able to get a Cassie tee for me yesterday.
she got me a black one but I'm thinking about returning it for a tanktop since it's getting warmer here in Cali.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 6, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
Glo'bito

in all honesty, those are nice items, but if you wore all that at once you'd look like a major #swagfag.
No you'd look like a Diamond Lifer. swag fags only wear the Diamond tees they sell in Zumiez

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

May 6, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
blakplague

No you'd look like a Diamond Lifer. swag fags only wear the Diamond tees they sell in Zumiez
Lol I don't think even Nick wears that much Diamond in one day. Although the socks might be too much. Regardless you gotta admire Dennis' ambition, hes putting in work.
May 6, 2013 @ 08:34 AM
dankberrys

One of the best hats i've ever purchased!, great collab!
May 6, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
Dat1Dude562

I'm guessing that's how you dress based off that corny "diamond lifer" comment. Smh

May 6, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
Dat1Dude562

Double post.

May 6, 2013 @ 06:09 PM
dmnd626

Damn, the diamond forum is full of haters now...but yea...I wonder when the first black tag is going to drop..should be soon

May 6, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
lovedmndlife

Diamond Vermont shades with Acetate frames and polarized lenses coming soon.

May 6, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
Demi Lovato

Got my PNC collab in the mail today, thought it was gonna be a red tag but turned out to be a blue, glad I pulled the trigger. Slight way bummed there was no bag, but it's good. And the mix tape is dope.

May 7, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
yaboynok

Damn, the diamond forum is full of haters now...but yea...I wonder when the first black tag is going to drop..should be soon
Cant wait for black tag to drop hope its more then one tee, Fillmore x Diamond, and Diamante full print tee drop in the same month  
May 7, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
blakplague

Diamond Vermont shades with Acetate frames and polarized lenses coming soon.
Fuuuck those tiff shades.
May 7, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
dmnd626

Got this in the mail today...pretty dope..now I gotta get the sweat shorts

May 7, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
lovedmndlife

^ nice trey cool

May 7, 2013 @ 12:37 AM
blakplague

Got this in the mail today...pretty dope..now I gotta get the sweat shorts
Take more pics bro. I'm interested to see the quality of these polo tees.
May 7, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
Glo'bito

I'm guessing that's how you dress based off that corny "diamond lifer" comment. Smh

No, All I'm saying is i dont think that fit looked "Swagfag" like you said. I think It's a good fit, a lil too much tiffany but still a fresh fit. people seem to misuse that term & throw it around. guess people cant look fly without being labeled these days.

a question about the P&C tees; are they all blue tags or are some of them red tags also?

May 7, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
blakplague

^Pretty sure they're all tiff tags. I think the red tag pics on the P + C store were probably just concept pics, before they officially became tiff tags.
May 7, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
tootrill

Got my PNC collab in the mail today, thought it was gonna be a red tag but turned out to be a blue, glad I pulled the trigger. Slight way bummed there was no bag, but it's good. And the mix tape is dope.

deff a nice copp

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.