Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 23, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
wormdoes

Likely passing on Cassie now that I know every 16 y/o "swagging" through my mall will be wearing it all Summer.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

April 23, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
dmnd626

Yea im good on the cassie shirt...i got like 4 pacsun stores within 10 miles from me...on another note I will be going to fairfax sat for that collab

Istagram: traytraxxx

April 23, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Pacsun? Why??sad

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

April 23, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
blakplague

Pacsun? Why??
Probably two good reasons.

Also we just passed the Blvck Scvle thread cool
April 23, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
lovedmndlife

Fillmore lions blanket

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

April 23, 2013 @ 08:47 PM
blakplague

Fillmore lions blanket
I need this!
April 23, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
lovedmndlife

Yea im good on the cassie shirt...i got like 4 pacsun stores within 10 miles from me...on another note I will be going to fairfax sat for that collab
Any pics of that p and c collab?

April 23, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
brenm

You already know! (ups guy just dropped it off):

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

April 23, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
ichigo81

Still copping cassie tee and this is why streetwear has become lame because dudes are worried about "limited edition" smh, nothing is special nowadays, the Internet killed the "exclusive game" if you like the product, rock it and enjoy life, dudes sound straight pussy when they say they won't buy stuff because god forbid its in pacsun, once again stop being and elitist and stop worrying about what a grown man is wearing and do you, it's just a tshirt, and the really only "exclusive" cassie tee were the last one and the "yellow" diamond shirt...there is going to be plenty of "exclusive" stuff and black label stuff, the graphic is fire and I will support on that alone.
flame suit equipped
April 23, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
lovedmndlife

^ Looks good I'm hoping my black t comes in this week

April 23, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
2 Phone Shawty

^ nice pick up @brenm looking forward to getting mine once I get paid lol

April 23, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
2 Phone Shawty

Still copping cassie tee and this is why streetwear has become lame because dudes are worried about "limited edition" smh, nothing is special nowadays, the Internet killed the "exclusive game" if you like the product, rock it and enjoy life, dudes sound straight pussy when they say they won't buy stuff because god forbid its in pacsun, once again stop being and elitist and stop worrying about what a grown man is wearing and do you, it's just a tshirt, and the really only "exclusive" cassie tee were the last one and the "yellow" diamond shirt...there is going to be plenty of "exclusive" stuff and black label stuff, the graphic is fire and I will support on that alone.
flame suit equipped
^ True, either way I'm still copping the Cassie tee when it drops, best believe I'll be heading to my local mall day one of the drop. still kinda bummed its no longer a blue tag, but oh well..

April 23, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
BIGOH

anyone got any diamond heat l or xl pm me asap trying to blow the rest of my paypal money

WTB NOTHING

April 23, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
lovedmndlife

anyone got any diamond heat l or xl pm me asap trying to blow the rest of my paypal money
You pulling the trigger on that PBR on timeless ?

April 23, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
lovedmndlife

Thought this was worthy of a post 

April 23, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
wormdoes

Not wanting the Cassie tee has nothing to do with exclusively. I was on the fence about copping to begin with

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

April 24, 2013 @ 01:05 AM
keithkool

stuff came yesterday and I got to say the zip wallet is REAL nice glad I grab it

April 24, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
supream

HB fam I need help, what is the highest I should pay for DS white ibn Jasper's sz10.5 and muhammad Ali T worn twice. And what's the price I should be aiming for
April 24, 2013 @ 02:27 AM
dmnd626

flame suit equipped
U feel how u feel..I dont want to rock a shirt that everyone is going to have..to tell u the truth im not a big fan of it...its just her mixtape cover...and of course the internet killed the exclusive game..they killed the shoe game too...but theres gonna be a lot of kids talkin bout "look at this exclusive cassie shirt" when it really isnt..thats the reason IM not gettin it

April 24, 2013 @ 03:18 AM
ichigo81

flame suit equipped
U feel how u feel..I dont want to rock a shirt that everyone is going to have..to tell u the truth im not a big fan of it...its just her mixtape cover...and of course the internet killed the exclusive game..they killed the shoe game too...but theres gonna be a lot of kids talkin bout "look at this exclusive cassie shirt" when it really isnt..thats the reason IM not gettin it
But you do know the big Sean
j valentine
Sas
Evidence
MMG
action Bronson
def jam
Dblock
Are mixtape covers???
It's your money at the end of the day but you sound worst then the kids that will shout look at my exclusive tee
And alot of people look down on red tags but alot of your favorite tees are red tags that have been reprinted multiple times...all I am saying is stop worrying about what another dude does and if you like it rock it and if you don't...don't sit on a throne casting stones at other people because its just materialistic objects that can be gone tomorrow/end of rant back to regular scheduled program
April 24, 2013 @ 03:36 AM
dmnd626

Im no sayin w.e buys it is lame or dumb or none of that...at the end of the day its a pacsun shirt...idk what your situation is where u live but nothin but kids shop at the ones here...I have like 3 pacsun stores within 10 mins from me..I still to this day haven't seen anyone rockin the rare chandeliers, big sean etc...I dig redtag shirts..I copped a couple from this season alone..if it was solf at zumiez I would cop..but not pacsun..thats just me...and I csn careless what another person wears...they dont pay my bills or car payment...I wear what I choose to wear and ur worrying about why im not buying a shirt..sound more catlike to me

April 24, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
freemaxb

Disappointed that Cassie tee is no longer a blue tag... Smh... 
Another drop for the fuckbois.
April 24, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
supream

I wouldnt call other people fuckbois...
you guys really sound horrible crying about it. yeah it would have been cool to have a diamond blue tag but its not oh well cop it or wait for the next DBT 
April 24, 2013 @ 04:42 AM
sjohnnnn

Not even that its not a blue tag they just slaped her mixtape cover and that cover is carp no offense but they could have dont better.

سبحان

April 24, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
dmnd626

Now that guy callin ppl fuckbois is prolly the guy ur talkin about ichi..hes not getting it because of the red tag and looks down on ppl that are getting it...I applaud w.e buys it..at the end of the day it spreads the brand to newer places...and when ppl see OUR collabs and older tees they give u the wow face...no hate or bitching...im just not copping for my reasons...last time I post aboit this situation...anywho who has pix for the collab sat..and I heard first 15 ppl on fairfax gets a free snapback????

April 24, 2013 @ 05:00 AM
lovedmndlife

Now that guy callin ppl fuckbois is prolly the guy ur talkin about ichi..hes not getting it because of the red tag and looks down on ppl that are getting it...I applaud w.e buys it..at the end of the day it spreads the brand to newer places...and when ppl see OUR collabs and older tees they give u the wow face...no hate or bitching...im just not copping for my reasons...last time I post aboit this situation...anywho who has pix for the collab sat..and I heard first 15 ppl on fairfax gets a free snapback????
 the 15 free snaps is for the drop in the UK on saturday isn't it?

April 24, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
dmnd626

Idk im asking..I seem that post u sent me...I guess I read it wrong..hopefully theres a pic tommarow

April 24, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
lovedmndlife

Idk im asking..I seem that post u sent me...I guess I read it wrong..hopefully theres a pic tommarow
yeah keen to see some pics too, just looking back at that post it looks like the fifty fifty collab is dropping in the UK only

April 24, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
dmnd626

Yea totally read it wrong lol..must of been that wax ..is it even releasing outhere...not like the northern lights I hope..now theres something im bitching about...tried to get a shirt from caliroots..it was like 90 for a tee

April 24, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
lovedmndlife

shipping will be a bitch on this one @dmnd626

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.