FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 15, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
Richboy 100 million

what is the oldest someone can be while rocking diamond?

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 15, 2013 @ 07:30 AM
diamantelifer84

Im size 3xl and i do not skate board used to when i was little and seeing brands back than on video games i thought it was cool and i started really getting into diamond and i will never wear another brand nicks the most humble guy ever so i will support his brand no matyer what he does and i love everyone that works at diamond tony,dennis,philly,yousef,corey,sean and much more all to the warehouse. U dont have to be a skater to rep it yeah there a hardware brand and i thibk skatings cool but i wear it cause of the great people who make this brand what they are today.
January 15, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
keety

^Good post. I don't know who or why someone would dislike this but thats funny, they sure do have some haters on this site.
January 15, 2013 @ 06:50 PM
keety

Now back to my original question, how do the pants fit?

Do they fit to size?
January 15, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
The Fiasco

Yo this the first time I check the thread since I posted yesterday but I'm glad to see the response to my last post. These debates are fucking flames right now and it's great to see some critical inquiry on the brand from other members of the board other then the usual shit talking and trolling that usually goes on in between seasons. Look forward to seeing what Diamond has got planned for the rest of the year. cool to everyone on the forums.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 15, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
lovedmndlife

^ Best day the Diamond thread has had in a long while, i loved reading it all, cheers @The Fiasco @Darkgrapes @keety

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 16, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
loofy

Looking forward to less "diamond supply co" text and more unique graphics instead. just my 2 cents
January 16, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
Cheeched

It's actually pretty insane how so many people rock Diamond now. Smh, feelin like 06 when lrg was poppin and now look where they at now
January 16, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
balltillyoufall

Everyone give Nick respect and don't hate on Diamond. The man is innovative and a media marketing genius. He's expanding the brand with lifestyle accessories and not just clothes. Diamond is honestly about to blow the fuck up, so you can't knock Diamond for its hustle because they're producing the most appealing stuff and people come back for it.
January 17, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
JuicySausage

Anyone have an idea how much a extra large deadstock raekwon collab sells for nowadays?  Thank you
January 17, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
TONY.

New Diamond Supply Co. Boxers will be available Online & On Fairfax this Saturday at 12 noon pst.

The quality on these are amazing.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 17, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
The Fiasco

Anyone have an idea how much a extra large deadstock raekwon collab sells for nowadays?  Thank you
White or black? If it's white PM me.

January 17, 2013 @ 03:41 AM
lovedmndlife

damn you still got a white DS Raekwon, nice

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 17, 2013 @ 03:46 AM
JuicySausage

Haha it's black.  Finally got around to cleaning my room for the new year and found this piece stored away with a couple other older pieces.  XL's are definitely huge on me now. 
January 17, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
Glo'bito

New Diamond Supply Co. Boxers will be available Online & On Fairfax this Saturday at 12 noon pst.

The quality on these are amazing.
How much will they be selling for?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 17, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
King Rewind

Haha it's black.  Finally got around to cleaning my room for the new year and found this piece stored away with a couple other older pieces.  XL's are definitely huge on me now. 
PM me bruh! I need that shirt in my life.
January 17, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
The Fiasco

my raekwon is faaaaaaaarrrr from DS lol. shit was the shirt I wore the most. Haven't worn it since I got it signed by the Chef back in like 2011 though.

January 17, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
PhilthyRich408

I'm looking for a pair of black cordova frames with the clear lenses. Was told that they just recently sold out on the Diamond site. Anybody want to sell me their pair? Also, this might sound like a dumb question but can I make the glasses prescripted if I take them to my optometrist? Thanks 
January 17, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
TONY.

I'm looking for a pair of black cordova frames with the clear lenses. Was told that they just recently sold out on the Diamond site. Anybody want to sell me their pair? Also, this might sound like a dumb question but can I make the glasses prescripted if I take them to my optometrist? Thanks 
I just re-stocked them on our site. As for getting them prescribed that's kinda tricky, I've had customers hit me up and say the optical lab their optometrist uses was able to do that but other weren't able to it, really depends on your eye doctor.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 17, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
murtadi007

They used to be on Karmaloop and MLTD a few weeks ago because I was looking for them as well. I got the Cordova sunglasses from MLTD because I don't suit all black frames. It was the best decision I made because the quality of them feel so much more superior to Ray Bans. I was thinking of popping the lenses to the sunglasses to make prescription lenses but why ruin perfectly fine polarized lenses? I personally love rocking the Cordova shades because of the subtle diamond blue trim around the black frame. 

To answer your question, go to a large retail optometrist because small business ones want you to solely by the frames they have in store and the large retail ones just want $$$.
January 17, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
SCZetas

The moment Marilyn Monroe Diamond Tee or something of that caliber gets sold on Zumiez or KL I will be pissed, not that it makes a difference to anyone but the exclusivity part Fiasco was talking about just went out the window.

On another note, Been a while since I stopped by here. Forum is looking good and alive. Check out the signature guys, refreshed some of the prices and willing to combine and give some discounts if you buy multiple shirts. Good day

Thanks to @lovedmndlife for the help today lol

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 17, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
SCZetas

And to the dude who said Diamond is about to blow up. A bit late homie, Diamond blew up crazy, a while back when I was in HS and I just graduated college lol (not to be a dick or anything)

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

January 18, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
bradenjust

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

January 18, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Glo'bito

^ That ish look awful Hahaha..

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 18, 2013 @ 03:49 AM
LUPS

Hey Nick,

I know how much you're into kaws and all his bearbricks. I think since this is Original Fakes last year you should really try and get a collab in. Diamond and OF are 2 of my favorite brands and I think you guys could collab some really cool stuff. 

|| instagram: lups1 ||

January 18, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
Black Adam

Hey Nick,

I know how much you're into kaws and all his bearbricks. I think since this is Original Fakes last year you should really try and get a collab in. Diamond and OF are 2 of my favorite brands and I think you guys could collab some really cool stuff. 
I was gonna second this but to many fuck boiis would find out about OF and ruin it like Diamond, Black Scale, Crooks, and a whole bunch of other brands. Just sayin.
January 18, 2013 @ 04:59 AM
The Fiasco

Hey Nick,

I was gonna second this but to many fuck boiis would find out about OF and ruin it like Diamond, Black Scale, Crooks, and a whole bunch of other brands. Just sayin.
nah OF is too expensive for the fuck kids that shop at zumiez. mommy won't buy them 80 dollar tees.

January 18, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
LUPS

Well isn't Diamond supposed to have some higher end pieces this year with black tags?
Have it be on whatever blanks they plan on using for those.
A button up collab with OriginalFake would be cool
Or even a Lil' Cutty bearbrick

|| instagram: lups1 ||

January 18, 2013 @ 05:29 PM
diamondhuflrg

If diamond does a collab with OF it will be this year because according to OF this is their last year. Actually apparently it's their last season.
January 18, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
itshardtobehumble

As for collabs a button-up with OF would be a definite buy in the new year and a good company to do a couple pieces with IMO.
As for the people writing novels just complaining about the past growth in this thread nowadays...it's supply and demand, clothing brands catch like gasoline in high schools nowadays. They probably like the brand for the same reasons you do. We're all posting on a site called Hypebeast no matter how you put it...it's like everyone is competing saying they were the first one to wear it.. they don't realize they look more childish than the new generation they're complaining about.

@hardtobhumble

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.