FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
January 10, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
DENN!S

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 10, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
apollo57

Please restock blankets. Its cold in norcal and i need a second

Diamond life

January 10, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
TONY.

Please restock blankets. Its cold in norcal and i need a second
We have a few Black/Diamond Blue blankets in stock left.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 11, 2013 @ 01:43 AM
Black Adam

I screen shotted almost every diamond shirt in the pretty sweet movie

January 11, 2013 @ 05:37 AM
blakplague

Simon does your fat ass even skate? You know this is a skating brand
since 89,  sorry for the unrelated dmnd  pic everyone else

also i will rep diamond till the jig is up. been a fan of it since 07
Is that a skate mag?
January 11, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
lovedmndlife

^ yeah @blakplague its a european mag called Board , this euro couple were travelling around OZ quite a few yrs ago, they took a few flicks they sent me  a copy in the mail randomly a few months later

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 11, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
TONY.

Keep an eye out on Nicks Instagram for these, they are finally releasing real soon.

January 11, 2013 @ 07:19 AM
blakplague

^ yeah @blakplague its a european mag called Board , this euro couple were travelling around OZ quite a few yrs ago, they took a few flicks they sent me  a copy in the mail randomly a few months later
Nice, you should scan that pic bro. 
Keep an eye out on Nicks Instagram for these, they are finally releasing real soon.
Anymore pics from Agenda?
January 11, 2013 @ 07:20 AM
TONY.

^ That photo is from last years Agenda I believe. We didn't allow any photography at our booth this time around...

January 11, 2013 @ 07:25 AM
blakplague

Let the Diamond conspiracy theories begin suprised
January 11, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
LUPS

^ That photo is from last years Agenda I believe. We didn't allow any photography at our booth this time around...

So you think..............
bwahahahahahaha

|| instagram: lups1 ||

January 11, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
TONY.

bwahahahahahaha
I know right? Haha.

January 12, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
TONY.

Two new colors of the Diamond Life Cruiser boards drop tomorrow online and on Fairfax, 12PM PST.

www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 12, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
blakplague

bwahahahahahaha
I know right? Haha.
Rumored collabs this year:
Diamond Supply Co x Tommy Hilfiger
Diamond Supply Co x Wings + Horns
Diamond Supply Co x Bigfoot
January 12, 2013 @ 06:33 AM
lovedmndlife

Tommy Hilfiger smile

January 12, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
blakplague

Tommy Hilfiger 
Wait for the Bigfoot collab :3
January 12, 2013 @ 11:52 AM
lovedmndlife

Tommy Hilfiger 
Wait for the Bigfoot collab :3
im really waiting for the Ralph Lauren Collabcool

January 12, 2013 @ 01:08 PM
23mjj

It aint tommy its RICH. Nicky please confirm, been waiting years and with the kids new album about to drop I think it's only right.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

January 12, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
BIGOH

hell yea rich hil collab would be dope

WTB NOTHING

January 12, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
bradenjust

so psyched about 2013. Diamond is gonna kill that game another year in a row.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

January 13, 2013 @ 05:13 PM
Black Adam

January 13, 2013 @ 06:03 PM
murtadi007

Really hope these Lakai's come in different colorways and aren't just Fairfax exclusives.
January 13, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
ChannerTap

I don't like how Diamond Supply has become more of a hip-hop icon, than a true streetwear brand.

Tumblr: channertap /// Twitter: @channertap /// Svpply: channertap /// Instagram: channertap.

January 13, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
NotCop&outtaStock

anyone have a S palm tree sweatshirt...??
January 13, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
lovedmndlife

TwelveFlavors.com is proud to announce the twelve brands that will be headlining our first year of exclusive pieces. The twelve brands represent the heavyweights in streetwear as well as up-and-coming brands that are breaking through in the industry. On the 12th of each month an exclusive piece to TwelveFlavors.com will be dropped by one of the brands with limited supply. The brand for each month will not be announced in advance. The twelve inaugural brands include (in alphabetical order): Android Homme, Black Scale, Crooks and Castles, Diamond Supply Co., DOPE, Hall of Fame, The Hundreds, Mighty Healthy, Primitive, Rich Life, Rock Smith, and SSUR. 
The first release will be this Saturday, January 12th

January 13, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
bradenjust

TwelveFlavors.com is proud to announce the twelve brands that will be headlining our first year of exclusive pieces. The twelve brands represent the heavyweights in streetwear as well as up-and-coming brands that are breaking through in the industry. On the 12th of each month an exclusive piece to TwelveFlavors.com will be dropped by one of the brands with limited supply. The brand for each month will not be announced in advance. The twelve inaugural brands include (in alphabetical order): Android Homme, Black Scale, Crooks and Castles, Diamond Supply Co., DOPE, Hall of Fame, The Hundreds, Mighty Healthy, Primitive, Rich Life, Rock Smith, and SSUR. 
The first release will be this Saturday, January 12th
where is pink dolphin?

hahah just fucking kidding.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

January 14, 2013 @ 06:50 AM
keety

I'm planning on ordering a pair of pants, the Diamond x Chocolate collaboration to be specefic. I'm assuming the pants are the usual pants from Diamond and not vice versa being made by Chocolate. I wear a 31 and the only options I have of ordering are 30 or 32. I'm really skinny and too big could be a problem, so 32 might not be a option and could end up just looking unappealing. I'm wondering if they run a little big or a little small? Do they fit to size? I usually wear 31s,but I am aware some companies can run a little different from each other.

Any input would be nice, planning on ordering today or tomorrow. 
January 14, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
keety

I don't like how Diamond Supply has become more of a hip-hop icon, than a true streetwear brand.
What the fuck is a true streetwear brand?

That just sounds stupid to me. I do see that Diamond has gained mainstream popularity over years and has become extremely lucrative. The company still has had its core roots in skating and it has grew into something many companies only dream of, I respect any entrepreneur being able to make a livelihood off their aspirations and this is a prime example. Diamond didn't get to being one of the most well known companies around being complete shit, they have that appeal and just because it was able to cross over into the limelight, shouldn't discount that they're still a really legit company. 

I highly doubt anyone in the same position, would pass up on opportunities to expand and distribute product to a larger scale. Part of business is making a profit and who wouldn't take upon these kind of endeavors in order to feed themselves and their family. Lets just be rationale about these situations, Diamond has been in the game for quite some time and they deserve it. 

Even Nike is really a streetwear brand, if you think about it and same goes for Adidas....those are major corporations but they have a staple in the community for a reason. Especially considering the emphasis people put of footwear, Nike is a major corporation as well but you can't deny its prominence in this particular culture of enthusiast. 
January 14, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
The Fiasco

No nike and adidas are not streetwear brands. One of the most important parts of streetwear is that the shit is all limited. Nike and adidas, while yes they do release limited shit but the majority of it is mass produced to rake in the money from the average joe customer. Streetwear was at one point a very small niche in a subculture of a culture. It mixed the skateboarding culture with the hip-hop culture with the punk culture etc etc. The "enthusiast" as you put it was driven to streetwear because of it's exclusivity and being able to have something that no one else had. Hypebeasts looked down at niggas shopping at the mall bc that shit ain't exclusive. As streetwear became more and more popular with rap artists and celebrities wearing it, the demand skyrocketed. Some of the more prominent companies capitalized on this and started mass producing their shit to the stores that would be able to make them the most money. Zumiez, Karmaloop, CCS, Pac-Sun etc etc. This expansion killed streetwear bc at the end of the day streetwear was about exclusivity. You weren't buying 48 dollar shirts with polka dot box logos on them bc they looked cool, you were buying them bc they were exclusive. That's why niggas waited in line over night in front of Supreme or Diamond or any of the other stores on Fairfax. The vast vast majority of all the streetwear heavyweights from 07-08 (IMO the golden age of "streetwear") are all selling to Zumiez or one of the other big boys. But Huf and Black Scale are only selling them certain designs or designs not part of their general release line. Then you have Diamond, The Hundreds, shit even Nike SB are all selling their full lines to Zumiez. This leads to saturation of the marketplace and the inevitable tools that shop there wearing it. Im not saying everyone that shops at Zumiez is a tool but come on. You kill the exclusivity you kill streetwear. Why you think Nike SB is no longer the sneakerhead shoe of choice? BC they stopped putting out the limited heaters that were game changing back in like 05-06 and started mass producing bullshit ugly colors for the zumiez mall crowd. Why is Karmaloop looked down upon in the hypebeast community? bc it allows anyone anywhere to have whatever brand they want whenever shipped to their house without having to go to a boutique or wait in line.

you could also make the argument that Freshjive went the way of passing up the "Zumiez" opportunity, kept that shit 3hunna and were like we're happy where we're at. We are going to stop branding all of our logos on our clothes and keep it out of the big shops. Yeah they aren't whipping Ferraris but look at Nicks old Myspace page that he hasn't been on in years. He was still whipping Bentley's and Ferraris before he started selling the entire GR line there. Back when Zumiez only got designs that were specially designed for them.

so tl;dr to be streetwear you need to be exclusive. 

sorry if my thoughts are weirdly spaced. I was just typing as I was thinking. I would also like to bring up what Nick said in the 2008 Diamond Supply Co thread which was deleted so I have no proof but I specifically remember him saying this: Zumiez and Karmaloop will never get the full lines because he wanted to make sure that the boutiques and skateshops that carry diamond had a one up over the massive target audience that zumiez and karmaloop have.

also, not trying to fire shots at anyone or anything. I still fuck with this brand even though it seems I do a lot of complaining. diamond is run by some of the most talented people in the game and if it wasn't this brand wouldn't be where it's at right now.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

January 14, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
DENN!S

Respect Fiasco. 

I'm currently in Berlin for Bread & Butter. It's our first international show

Check us out if you're out here.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.