January 8, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
logojones

Looking through Nick's instagram... he seems like such a corn/showoff. First, you really have to take a private jet to fly to a streetwear trade show? Second, you really have to take a picture of yourself in front of the private jet?

Yup. He also will not hesitate to block anyone from his IG page. I used to be a big fan of Nick and the strides he made to get Diamond where it is. I made a comment how I didn't like the skateboard company Girl logo without any slander towards him or Girl just said i didn't like it and he called me a "fool" and blocked me. Also didn't fail to mention we are "sheep" on different occasions. Gave two of my Diamond tees to goodwill and the rest of my gear to my boy, really can't take people that are not humble about their road to fame. I know one dropped customer wont put a dent in his pocket but if he keeps up his "prestigious" attitude he might have more dropping. Be nice to the fans Nick, they are the ones making you money. So keep posting pictures of lambos and private jets and I will rock my Benny Gold who actually puts up worthy pictures of hard work that goes into the company. [/quote">

r e a c h 4 t h e s t a r s b u t d o n t g e t 2 c l o s e y o u m i g h t b u r n y o u r h a n d

January 8, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
Cold World

Hard works pays off. Period. I will continue to support Diamond Supply Co until the wheels fall of. Pun Intented. Been doing this skate/street nonsense for a long time, and Diamond has always been a mainstay. To the many years to come.
January 8, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
TONY.

Tony that crew you just posted on insta for fall is dope!
Fall 2013 is by far my favorite line from Diamond, can't wait for you guys to see the entire line!

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 8, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
DENN!S

Hard works pays off. Period. I will continue to support Diamond Supply Co until the wheels fall of. Pun Intented. Been doing this skate/street nonsense for a long time, and Diamond has always been a mainstay. To the many years to come.
Exactly, thank you. Nick works, and has worked, extremely hard for the last 15 years to get to where he's at.

Nick comes from very humble beginnings, and says all the time how it's a blessing to be where he's at now. I'd love to find one person on this forum who had the amazing opportunity to fly in a private jet and who wouldn't take a single picture? 

I'm not saying this because I work for Nick, but I'm saying this as somebody who's been a fan of the brand way before I started working for Diamond, and as somebody who's known Nick for a long time -- it's all to inspire the next generation to do it big, NOT to brag. If you ever met Nick, you'd know this from the jump that he's a truly genuine guy who's hard work and sleepless nights for years upon years is finally starting to pay off. I'd be just as psyched and wanting to share that with the world too. 

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 8, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
lovedmndlife

Hard works pays off. Period. I will continue to support Diamond Supply Co until the wheels fall of. 

Same here

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

January 8, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Looking forward to some nice button ups this year.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

January 8, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
Arthur Rabinowitz

Looking through Nick's instagram... he seems like such a corn/showoff. First, you really have to take a private jet to fly to a streetwear trade show? Second, you really have to take a picture of yourself in front of the private jet?

Yup. He also will not hesitate to block anyone from his IG page. I used to be a big fan of Nick and the strides he made to get Diamond where it is. I made a comment how I didn't like the skateboard company Girl logo without any slander towards him or Girl just said i didn't like it and he called me a "fool" and blocked me. Also didn't fail to mention we are "sheep" on different occasions. Gave two of my Diamond tees to goodwill and the rest of my gear to my boy, really can't take people that are not humble about their road to fame. I know one dropped customer wont put a dent in his pocket but if he keeps up his "prestigious" attitude he might have more dropping. Be nice to the fans Nick, they are the ones making you money. So keep posting pictures of lambos and private jets and I will rock my Benny Gold who actually puts up worthy pictures of hard work that goes into the company. 

How dare you have the audacity, to question how a grown man sends the money he made off his sucess??? Yeah, he can be a little flashy and cornballish at times but cant he live. I dont know the whole mans story but DAMN!!!. You guys are worse than the people who talk shit to mega of black scale. so disrespect. Theres a difference between hate and constructive criticism. leave nick alone or i will poop in your eye
January 8, 2013 @ 10:03 PM
Richboy 100 million

Simon does your fat ass even skate? You know this is a skating brand

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 8, 2013 @ 10:04 PM
Richboy 100 million

Too much diamond dicklicking

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

January 8, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
lovedmndlife

Simon does your fat ass even skate? You know this is a skating brand
since 89,  sorry for the unrelated dmnd  pic everyone else

January 8, 2013 @ 10:48 PM
zeanzheldon

Doesn't matter if you skate or not. @lovedmndlife Way to represent tho.
January 9, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
lovedmndlife

grizzly gloves

January 9, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
blakplague

grizzly gloves
Wonder if those are wool?
January 9, 2013 @ 03:25 AM
jawnly211

nick is building his BRAND

of course he's showing off his toys.....but he's creating a culture and lifestyle with his company

and its obviously working!!!!!

the dude was grounded for years.....he used to always be on these boards answering our questions on here long before many of you guys even had a screenname on these boards
January 9, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
lovedmndlife

was this ever released?

January 9, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
bala555

like this brand tbh
January 9, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
TONY.

was this ever released?
Never released. I believe this was a 1 of 1 made for Nick only.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

January 9, 2013 @ 05:51 AM
niickyrozay

Ive wanted that duffle for the longest time! Wish they went into production. 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

January 9, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
lovedmndlife

damn, nick just gave his 1969 El Camino away to the Zumiez No. 1 sales person for 2012, 

January 9, 2013 @ 08:05 AM
bill burr

damn that duffle is very nice
January 9, 2013 @ 11:56 AM
DENN!S

Yeah that Duffle was a 1-of-1 for Nick.

damn, nick just gave his 1969 El Camino away to the Zumiez No. 1 sales person for 2012, 
And yeah, this was pretty insane. Not to mention the entire car was filled with Diamond & Grizzly gear in his size.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

January 9, 2013 @ 12:13 PM
lovedmndlife

And yeah, this was pretty insane. Not to mention the entire car was filled with Diamond & Grizzly gear in his size.
good to see nick giving back to the persons/company that helped- is helping, grow his company, everyone hates on Zumiez because its bringing Diamond to the general public and more people are going to start wearing it, thats what  growing your  business is all about,  he didnt have to do anything like that,  #respect, #fuckthehaters, 

January 9, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
QualityOverQuantity

Looking forward to Diamond collabs in 2013..You have come a long way from skateboard hardware.

CHOOSE YOUR AVENUE . QUALITY OVER QUANTITY . Twitter @ ChooseYourAve . Instagram @ChooseYourAvenue . WWW.CHOOSEYOURAVENUE.COM

January 9, 2013 @ 08:59 PM
murtadi007

Nick is definitely the man. I respect him even more because he gave up the custom Diamond El Camino that he wanted to keep to a guy that pushed $750k of merchandise in a single year.
January 9, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
lovedmndlife

some more spring 13 grizzly T's

January 9, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
lovedmndlife

January 9, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
bradenjust

Any leaks for summer 13?

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

January 9, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
newnewyork

good to see nick giving back to the persons/company that helped- is helping, grow his company, everyone hates on Zumiez because its bringing Diamond to the general public and more people are going to start wearing it, thats what  growing your  business is all about,  he didnt have to do anything like that,  #respect, #fuckthehaters, 
January 10, 2013 @ 01:32 AM
Glo'bito

My Diamond socks just came in, Also just ordered the last Diamond coin pouch off Karmaloop. cool

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

January 10, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
2mamba4

That zumiez store is located about 30 min away from where i live. I hope to see the car sometime!

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.