Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
March 4, 2013 @ 06:15 AM
dmnd626

$110 for the lions tee? Steeeeeep
Where did u hear that from???

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 4, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
yaboynok

i dont know if you know this (maybe you do) but i found a category of every item ever put up on diamond supply co pretty dope http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Previous-Seasons-Old-Product_c_88.html
March 4, 2013 @ 08:50 AM
lovedmndlife

we just going off speculation idk where buddy came up w that number but i dont really follow nick on instagram or twitter so I figured it was just something I missed. glad to see that you make it sound like it wont be that price.
i didnt see anything on Nicks or anyone else's twitter or IG, not sure where that price came from

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 4, 2013 @ 08:52 AM
lovedmndlife

i dont know if you know this (maybe you do) but i found a category of every item ever put up on diamond supply co pretty dope http://diamondsupplyco.3dcartstores.com/Previous-Seasons-Old-Product_c_88.html
nice, i never knew that, thanks for posting, although i wish it went back 5-6 years

March 4, 2013 @ 09:39 AM
yaboynok

nice, i never knew that, thanks for posting, although i wish it went back 5-6 years
Yeah so do i, onlyshows items that have went up on dsc.com
March 4, 2013 @ 03:03 PM
23mjj

Damn makes me miss those cardigans.

** DIAMOND SUPPLY,BLACK SCALE** FS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/193796

March 4, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
blakplague

we just going off speculation idk where buddy came up w that number but i dont really follow nick on instagram or twitter so I figured it was just something I missed. glad to see that you make it sound like it wont be that price.
Could we at least get a nicer packaging?lol

Yeah so do i, onlyshows items that have went up on dsc.com
Koo. I think they fixed it though, I went on once. Now every time I try to go to the link it just redirects to the diamond website q-_-p.
March 4, 2013 @ 08:00 PM
DENN!S

People love to yell out random prices on Nick's IG all the time. Until it's from Nick directly or up on the actual shop for sale - don't believe the random numbers.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

March 4, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
LUPS

666!!!!!!!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

March 4, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
phonixtarheels

That blvd supply co "blowing trees" tony posted is ridiculous. It's a straight steal of diamond. Does Nick just brush that shit off? Not sure I could do the same. 
March 4, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
randomtw

are sweatpants only available through dsc's webshop?
March 4, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
DENN!S

That blvd supply co "blowing trees" tony posted is ridiculous. It's a straight steal of diamond. Does Nick just brush that shit off? Not sure I could do the same. 
Lol, I can't respect that brand. How are you going to post a graphic and caption it by saying "let the hate begin"?

March 4, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
Zee3

are sweatpants only available through dsc's webshop?
ccs
March 4, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
wormdoes

Rocked my Imprint Hoodie today. Got a "that's really weird" from the girl who hooks me up with all my sneakers :/

I wanted to tell her to kick rocks, but then I remembered how much of a struggle copping kicks are nowadays w/out a plug so I just shrugged it off, lol

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

March 4, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
phonixtarheels

Lol, I can't respect that brand. How are you going to post a graphic and caption it by saying "let the hate begin"?
That's what gets me even more. They know they're jacking it. 
March 4, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
GaterWun

smh

#HansumBoys

March 4, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
DENN!S

smh
If this brand was around in 2006 they would have had a fake Dead Serious Hoody. 

March 4, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
diamondhuflrg

is there anywhere anyone knows of where i can cop a PBR x Diamond shirt in Large?
March 4, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
lovedmndlife

is there anywhere anyone knows of where i can cop a PBR x Diamond shirt in Large?
fuck i would have grabbed it if i had known of  a place good luck with the hunt, you're gonna need it, i know of only one place with an XL one
http://shop.alwaystimeless.com/collections/diamond-supply-co/products/diamond-supply-co-x-pabst

March 4, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
The Fiasco

is it really surprising that a brand owned by fucking souljaboi is ripping off of more talented brands? that's how buddy is still relevant. fuck souljaboi and fuck blvd supply co. there is no bigger leech in the world than souljaboi. yall remember when he tried to steal Tylers shit with the vampire gang? AND YUMS??? LMFAO IT WAS A RIP OFF OF A RIP OFF. idk how this nigga can afford a $50 million jet.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 4, 2013 @ 11:32 PM
MISH.

I just received my iPhone 5 case in the mail and I just want to say how impressed I am.  Such a great quality case.  This is the kind of stuff I like to see from Diamond Supply!  Amazing product, thanks guys!
March 4, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
Cold World

smh
LOL Dennis. But your reaching with people even knowing about that hoodie haha.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

March 4, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
lovedmndlife

I just received my iPhone 5 case in the mail and I just want to say how impressed I am.  Such a great quality case.  This is the kind of stuff I like to see from Diamond Supply!  Amazing product, thanks guys!
so glad to hear that, cant wait to get my 2

March 4, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
diamondhuflrg

fuck i would have grabbed it if i had known of  a place good luck with the hunt, you're gonna need it, i know of only one place with an XL one
http://shop.alwaystimeless.com/collections/diamond-supply-co/products/diamond-supply-co-x-pabst
thanks a lot man 
March 4, 2013 @ 11:48 PM
wormdoes

This is the first I've heard of Blvd. Soulja Boy is such a lame. Nick should slap his bitch ass with a plagiarism lawsuit

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

March 5, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
blakplague

smh
LOL Dennis. But your reaching with people even knowing about that hoodie haha.
Wow just wow. straight up bullshit.
March 5, 2013 @ 01:57 AM
lovedmndlife

these look interesting

March 5, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
mkm159

^
shit those look clean
and it seems like they don't have a white sole. shoes with white soles bother me haha unless it's white on white 
March 5, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
keithkool

yes those do look interesting
March 5, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
Smarts SSLTD

these look interesting

kinda look like roshe's 

| SSLTD | SHAME SQUAD LIMITED | No Shame No Regrets do you 100 |

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.