[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

March 02, 2013 @ 01:17:07
I thought HB was dead...I guess I was wrong.
March 02, 2013 @ 01:24:41
was dead for long enough 

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

March 02, 2013 @ 01:34:48
was dead for long enough 
It was probably a terrorist attack q-_-p. 
HB has some fucked up servers I guess.
March 02, 2013 @ 01:35:00
Just seen on nicks ig that hes working on a collab with rocksmith...I know its gonna be ill...I hope a dope asss ninja is involved

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 02, 2013 @ 01:40:42
Just seen on nicks ig that they are working on rocksmith collab...thats gonna be sick

March 02, 2013 @ 01:46:44
not really feeling the oversized fillmore tee shit im still waiting on that mini fillmore tees and tanks nick said were dropping online last year
I think those dropped last year.
they did but not online

WTB NOTHING

March 02, 2013 @ 01:48:24
i can pretty much guarantee i wont be getting any black tag T's, shits gonna be mad expensive for me all the way out here, a blue tag now pretty much costs me nearly double what you guys have to pay for it, the online store REALLY needs to fuck that international check out off and do it them selves, i said it before if MLTD can do it then surely Diamond can otherwise send me some T's down under
Why not just pay someone up here the equivalent, and they ship it out to you?
i already do that with niickyrozay and i hate bugging him, im ALWAYS bugging him, plus i have to pay double shipping  diamond posts it to niicky then he posts it to me, e-bay rape time for me, NOT
I dont mind! Haha and the way I see it is If that were me (Living outside of the US) Id hope people would hook me up too. Haha Glad to help Simon!

And these Black Label tees need to drop asafp! Too nice! smokeyface

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

March 02, 2013 @ 01:56:29

Any feeling these? Those wallets seem a bit odd.
March 02, 2013 @ 02:01:07
Why not just pay someone up here the equivalent, and they ship it out to you?
i already do that with niickyrozay and i hate bugging him, im ALWAYS bugging him, plus i have to pay double shipping  diamond posts it to niicky then he posts it to me, e-bay rape time for me, NOT
I dont mind! Haha and the way I see it is If that were me (Living outside of the US) Id hope people would hook me up too. Haha Glad to help Simon!

And these Black Label tees need to drop asafp! Too nice! 
Cheers niicky appreciate it

March 02, 2013 @ 02:54:17
[url=http://  

March 02, 2013 @ 03:12:00
hoodie is hella fat. i dont even wanna know price lol shits cooooold
March 02, 2013 @ 04:03:13
Yea that hoodie is sick

March 02, 2013 @ 04:08:17
[url=http://  
Damn...soooo legit.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 02, 2013 @ 05:16:10
Finally broke in my SAS collab after its been sitting in my closet since the day it dropped.

I must say it's one of my favorites actually
i still got the one i traded off you unopened

March 02, 2013 @ 05:19:51
i really want some of these i hope Moose gets em

March 02, 2013 @ 05:36:28
i really want some of these i hope Moose gets em
Quality at its finest. Will definitely be a good buy.
March 02, 2013 @ 06:18:36
After looking at Spring 2 again looks like I'll be spending more than I originally anticipated I would.

Thinking about that snake skin brilliant belt. I already have a black brilliant though so seems redundant. Shit looks so clean!!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

March 02, 2013 @ 06:21:56
That black unpolo belt is raw too. Just worried it'll eventually chip and look like shit smh

No °1, Skull, 1998 and a belt are on my cop list. What's everyone else feeling?

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

March 02, 2013 @ 06:38:32
^^^^^^^^^^drops tomorrow right?
March 02, 2013 @ 06:46:10
That black unpolo belt is raw too. Just worried it'll eventually chip and look like shit

The snakeskin looks a bit iffy to me. Not I wouldn't think so, I've had a Diamond checkered belt since nov. So far its still good. No1 is a must, nyc diamond life does pretty dope too. Those plaid shirt though, fuuu.
March 02, 2013 @ 06:51:29
That black unpolo belt is raw too. Just worried it'll eventually chip and look like shit smh

March 02, 2013 @ 06:52:16

March 02, 2013 @ 06:53:08
@Blakplague why's the snakeskin look iffy to you?

March 02, 2013 @ 06:54:31
What's the word on the new Black Tag Tee's I've been hearing about? Even more exclusive than the mighty Diamond Blue Tag?
March 02, 2013 @ 06:58:16
I  just don't like the snakeskin pattern on it too much. Sometimes its koo, and sometimes its not.
March 02, 2013 @ 06:58:56
I might have to miss out on some T's so I can get those plaid button ups 

March 02, 2013 @ 08:04:17

March 02, 2013 @ 08:06:41
@Blakplague fair enough. I kind of agree actually. Belt always caught my eye ever since it was teased last year.

And wtf HB?? Why you keep double posting all my posts *__*

March 02, 2013 @ 08:11:30
Meant to say something a while back (after Spring 1) but when did Diamond replace the heather color with charcoal? I bought the Imprint hoodie which is listed as heather and its definitely nowhere close to heather. Super disappointing.

Will the heather items in Spring 2 be heather or charcoal?

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x