FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
March 1, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
DENN!S

Black label is looking ILL...I told you guys we had some heat on deck!
Yeah- some heat that's about to burn a hole in my wallet!
haha! word!

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

March 1, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
blakplague

I guess we know what the black tags are going to be like. This is definitely worth the the wait, and probably the money. Its all about the details.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
lovedmndlife

i can pretty much guarantee i wont be getting any black tag T's, shits gonna be mad expensive for me all the way out here, a blue tag now pretty much costs me nearly double what you guys have to pay for it, the online store REALLY needs to fuck that international check out off and do it them selves, i said it before if MLTD can do it then surely Diamond can otherwise send me some T's down under

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

March 1, 2013 @ 04:14 AM
brenm

i can pretty much guarantee i wont be getting any black tag T's, shits gonna be mad expensive for me all the way out here, a blue tag now pretty much costs me nearly double what you guys have to pay for it, the online store REALLY needs to fuck that international check out off and do it them selves, i said it before if MLTD can do it then surely Diamond can otherwise send me some T's down under
Why not just pay someone up here the equivalent, and they ship it out to you?

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

March 1, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
bill burr

I hope Nick drops that design on a crewneck.

same here!!
March 1, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
blakplague

Sure you can Oz Man, its called bootlegging haha. Well if you know anyone that makes graphic tees I'm sure they could custom make you one dude. Just like that one guy who was making them MM tees. Just as long as they don't go cheap. 

Or you could always just drop some cash on the real thing.
March 1, 2013 @ 04:18 AM
lovedmndlife

i already do that with niickyrozay and i hate bugging him, im ALWAYS bugging him, plus i have to pay double shipping  diamond posts it to niicky then he posts it to me, e-bay rape time for me, NOT

March 1, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
mkm159

fuck now that's what I'm talking about
I was gonna throw a 50 on the original Fillmore Lions design, but I'm definitely just gonna wait it out and get this new one.
so fucking sick.
March 1, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
BIGOH

not really feeling the oversized fillmore tee shit im still waiting on that mini fillmore tees and tanks nick said were dropping online last year

WTB NOTHING

March 1, 2013 @ 06:36 AM
dmnd626

i already do that with niickyrozay and i hate bugging him, im ALWAYS bugging him, plus i have to pay double shipping  diamond posts it to niicky then he posts it to me, e-bay rape time for me, NOT
I understand...I want the northern lights shirt from sweeden...after converting the euro and shipping its $86.00...trying to find another way to cop

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 1, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
blakplague

not really feeling the oversized fillmore tee shit im still waiting on that mini fillmore tees and tanks nick said were dropping online last year
I think those dropped last year.
March 1, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
zeanzheldon

They did drop last year...
March 2, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
blakplague

I thought HB was dead...I guess I was wrong.
March 2, 2013 @ 01:24 AM
lovedmndlife

was dead for long enough 

March 2, 2013 @ 01:34 AM
blakplague

was dead for long enough 
It was probably a terrorist attack q-_-p. 
HB has some fucked up servers I guess.
March 2, 2013 @ 01:35 AM
dmnd626

Just seen on nicks ig that hes working on a collab with rocksmith...I know its gonna be ill...I hope a dope asss ninja is involved

March 2, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
dmnd626

Just seen on nicks ig that they are working on rocksmith collab...thats gonna be sick

March 2, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
BIGOH

they did but not online

WTB NOTHING

March 2, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
niickyrozay

I dont mind! Haha and the way I see it is If that were me (Living outside of the US) Id hope people would hook me up too. Haha Glad to help Simon!

And these Black Label tees need to drop asafp! Too nice! cool

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

March 2, 2013 @ 01:56 AM
blakplague

Any feeling these? Those wallets seem a bit odd.
March 2, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
lovedmndlife

I dont mind! Haha and the way I see it is If that were me (Living outside of the US) Id hope people would hook me up too. Haha Glad to help Simon!

And these Black Label tees need to drop asafp! Too nice! 
Cheers niicky appreciate it

March 2, 2013 @ 02:54 AM
lovedmndlife

March 2, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
The Fiasco

hoodie is hella fat. i dont even wanna know price lol shits cooooold

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

March 2, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
dmnd626

Yea that hoodie is sick

March 2, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
blakplague

Damn...soooo legit.
March 2, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
lovedmndlife

Finally broke in my SAS collab after its been sitting in my closet since the day it dropped.

I must say it's one of my favorites actually
i still got the one i traded off you unopened

March 2, 2013 @ 05:19 AM
lovedmndlife

i really want some of these i hope Moose gets em

March 2, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
blakplague

i really want some of these i hope Moose gets em
Quality at its finest. Will definitely be a good buy.
March 2, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
wormdoes

After looking at Spring 2 again looks like I'll be spending more than I originally anticipated I would.

Thinking about that snake skin brilliant belt. I already have a black brilliant though so seems redundant. Shit looks so clean!!

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

March 2, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
wormdoes

That black unpolo belt is raw too. Just worried it'll eventually chip and look like shit sad

No °1, Skull, 1998 and a belt are on my cop list. What's everyone else feeling?

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.