Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
February 28, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
blakplague

^ FINALLY, now i just have to wait for MLTD, AGAIN
Pretty sure mltd will get it next year. Not sure why it took them forever to get Diamond Spring 13 pt 1 in q-_-p.
Also that pic you posted is a no go suprised.
February 28, 2013 @ 02:21 AM
brenm

For those who want the quantities on these items:

1000 Recycled Skateboard Wood Sunglasses & 500 iPhone 5 cases were allocated to our online store.
Whose idea was it to make 500 cases? I know y'all want to be exclusive, but I didn't even have time to cop one, and this was the case I was looking forward to getting on my iPhone. Plus, I'd rather pay $50, than the $120+ these peeps on the bay are looking for.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

February 28, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
phonixtarheels

The case looks like it would block part of the flash at night. Dennis, somebody know?
Nope, and just to use a great example - Nick has had his iPhone 5 case on his phone since just about when the iPhone 5 came out and all his pictures (including Night) look pretty crisp, wouldn't you say?
thank dennis. now im just hoping I can get one for less than 70 on the bay
February 28, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
The Fiasco

1000 Recycled Skateboard Wood Sunglasses & 500 iPhone 5 cases were allocated to our online store.
Whose idea was it to make 500 cases? I know y'all want to be exclusive, but I didn't even have time to cop one, and this was the case I was looking forward to getting on my iPhone. Plus, I'd rather pay $50, than the $120+ these peeps on the bay are looking for.
those are just what are getting put on the online store. I would definitely not doubt seing this shit pop up to accounts like MLTD. id expect it to be an easy cop later down the road like the original iphone cases.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 28, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 28, 2013 @ 06:10 AM
jawnly211

damn u lookin black or white? i got 2 DS harassment in white lol

oooo mltd got some accessories finally....waitin for the beanies to go up on there
looking for white or black  Large as long as its DS in bag

damn man.....i sold mine on the ebay a couple months ago

still in bag
February 28, 2013 @ 06:17 AM
denver

Here's some more photos: http://hypebeast.com/2013/2/diamond-supply-co-brilliantly-crafted-100-recycled-skateboard-wood-sunglasses-iphone-5-case

too fruity for me
Some people don't understand this is how the layers of recycled skateboard wood look naturally. Either way, all good man.
Yeah i got you man, idea is dope and creative. Just isnt for me. 

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

February 28, 2013 @ 06:18 AM
denver

those are just what are getting put on the online store. I would definitely not doubt seing this shit pop up to accounts like MLTD. id expect it to be an easy cop later down the road like the original iphone cases.
lol truuuu.. when those cases were "in store/online only exclusive".... like many other pieces 

G SHIT- http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/197260#3929239

February 28, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
wormdoes

That 1998 Hoodie and Diamond "No°1" will be mine

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 28, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
lovedmndlife

damn u lookin black or white? i got 2 DS harassment in white lol

oooo mltd got some accessories finally....waitin for the beanies to go up on there
looking for white or black  Large as long as its DS in bag

damn man.....i sold mine on the ebay a couple months ago

still in bag
damn you @jawnly211 one day i'll do business with you, selling any more Larges LMK im always interested as you know

February 28, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
yaboynok

What everyone looking forward to for this saturdays spring 2 drop? 
February 28, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
blakplague

Fitteds: https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/306251_10151475565356211_37806992_n.png

Can I get some more previews please Dennis? I'm really looking forward to these.Haven't wrote anything about Diamond in awhile.
February 28, 2013 @ 06:57 AM
blakplague

Is that really a bad thing?
February 28, 2013 @ 07:03 AM
Cold World

NEW ERA HATS GOD BLESS. DENNIS, TONY, TELL NICK TO HURRY IT UP WITH EM. STRICTLY NEW ERA.

Supreme, Fucking Awesome, Nike, Stussy, Diamond and MORE! FOR SALE HERE! http://radicalsshop.bigcartel.com/

February 28, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
lovedmndlife

Is that really a bad thing?
No, sounds good to me

February 28, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
DENN!S

NEW ERA HATS GOD BLESS. DENNIS, TONY, TELL NICK TO HURRY IT UP WITH EM. STRICTLY NEW ERA.
Crazy because kids on the FB were saying they wanted M&N fitteds...I'm like -_-

New Era makes the best fitteds hands down. 

Coming soon for sure...the first round of samples looked pretty nice.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

February 28, 2013 @ 05:21 PM
The Fiasco

mitchell and ness fitteds wtf lmfaoooooo. new era def got the best fitteds im amped for these. dont make them too limited.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 28, 2013 @ 06:48 PM
TONY.

The iPhone case is not for any accounts, that item is only for our store and online.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

February 28, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
LUPS

Would've been nice to have posted a photo of what the glasses looked like on someone.
Not sure they would look goofy or not. Ended up having to pass and buy some Crooks shades instead.

|| instagram: lups1 ||

February 28, 2013 @ 07:34 PM
diamantelifer84

Only tees imma pick up from spring 2 is no 1, dl-98, liberty one and maybe sex drugs and rap
February 28, 2013 @ 08:03 PM
keithkool

mitchell and ness fitteds wtf lmfaoooooo. new era def got the best fitteds im amped for these. dont make them too limited.

i agree...and got my bun b shirt yesterday NICE!!
February 28, 2013 @ 09:31 PM
DENN!S

Yeah the Bun B collab came out pretty buttery. I already wish I had two.

February 28, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
lovedmndlife

Yeah the Bun B collab came out pretty buttery. I'm a big fan of it, definitely a classic. I already wish I had two.
good to hear, cant wait till mine arrives

February 28, 2013 @ 10:14 PM
blakplague

Yes, considering that they're probably one of first companies that made them. Every ones drooling over this release. Whos holding these samples anyways? I wish I had them q-_-p.
February 28, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
blakplague

Would've been nice to have posted a photo of what the glasses looked like on someone.
Not sure they would look goofy or not. Ended up having to pass and buy some Crooks shades instead.
Just wear all black with those shades, should be good enough to wear them like that.
March 1, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
DENN!S

Yes, considering that they're probably one of first companies that made them. Every ones drooling over this release. Whos holding these samples anyways? I wish I had them q-_-p.
Nick has them now. Haha...

March 1, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
blakplague

Nick has them now. Haha...
Tell him when hes done with them I'd be more than happy to take them off his hands :3.
March 1, 2013 @ 01:08 AM
YoungCorey

Spring 2 is really good. Some of my favorites are the Sex Drugs & Rap in all the new colors, the NY Diamond Life, the all White 1998 hoodie and a bunch of the new cut&sew.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

March 1, 2013 @ 01:14 AM
lovedmndlife

will the  the tiff sex drugs and rap be re- releasing on saturday as well?

March 1, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
diamantelifer84

It already dropped ^^^

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.