300+ New Sale Items (Up to 80% Off Selected Brands)
December 30, 2013 @ 10:36 AM
lovedmndlife

Unfortunately what goes up must come down, and diamond has blown the fuck up

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 30, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
Demi Lovato

Anyone know where I can get the tiff sweats like a shop or online or if they have any left at the shop? Size XL
December 30, 2013 @ 07:26 PM
Demi Lovato

@shawncee damn I wanna see how they fit now, but I'm worried if I size up they'll be to long
December 30, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
wormdoes

Sorry to see you selling your collection, Tray. 

As far as Diamond falling off, it was bound to happen. I've been saying this all year, but you can't expect everything to be fire when Nick pushes out a minimum of 2 drops per season. I honestly think them falling off is good for fans of the brand. It *should* make them go back to the drawing board and kinda reinvent themselves. Its a shame to see the brand become what they have, but nothing lasts forever. I hope they can slim down 2014 and put an emphasis on quality products. After all quality > quantity 

I'll enjoy the gear I already own and be on the lookout for collabs, but I'm not looking to buy anything from any of the seasons based on the previews we've seen.

Hope everyone has a Happy New Year. I'm sure I'll see most of you in the 2014 thread.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 31, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
Cold World

How come tray?
Just done with diamond...get hated on way to much from ppl at diamond...that being said I'm done...not worth it
who hates on you? Thats not cool. email me dawg Corey@diamondsupplyco.com
It's coo corey...your the best employee they have...kudos to.  You cuz u actually gaf...This is all I'm Going to say about the situation...I'm tired of defending diamond everywhere I go...ppl don't like it anymore...let's be real...but i still choose to wear it...damn near everyday!!! Then I get told from my connect that he can't sell to me anymore because some ppl at diamond told him not to sell to hypebeast ppl...wtf is that about...I know who said it...I'm not saying any names but i know it's true by the product I was trying to get...we're your number loyal customers...and I'm not getting the same loyalty back
This went from People hating on you @Diamond to your connect cut you off.
December 31, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
dmnd626

Just done with diamond...get hated on way to much from ppl at diamond...that being said I'm done...not worth it
It's coo corey...your the best employee they have...kudos to.  You cuz u actually gaf...This is all I'm Going to say about the situation...I'm tired of defending diamond everywhere I go...ppl don't like it anymore...let's be real...but i still choose to wear it...damn near everyday!!! Then I get told from my connect that he can't sell to me anymore because some ppl at diamond told him not to sell to hypebeast ppl...wtf is that about...I know who said it...I'm not saying any names but i know it's true by the product I was trying to get...we're your number loyal customers...and I'm not getting the same loyalty back
The connect isn't a problem...I have plenty of those...it's just they know who the connect was selling to and tried to cut ME out...not contributing to a brand that doesn't want me around

Istagram: traytraxxx

December 31, 2013 @ 04:52 AM
lovedmndlife

The connect isn't a problem...I have plenty of those...it's just they know who the connect was selling to and tried to cut ME out...not contributing to a brand that doesn't want me around
Understandable

December 31, 2013 @ 12:28 PM
Glo'bito

@dmnd626 damn that's fucked up sorry to hear that fam. someone who's loyal shouldnt get treated like that by the brand.  

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

December 31, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
lovedmndlife

Happy 2014 HB 

December 31, 2013 @ 07:18 PM
blakplague

Truly 2014 will be a tough year for Diamond. So many things happened in 2013 for this company. Yet there was still so many things that did not happen for Diamond. 

The first VVS release being panned. That quality of prints going down, likewise the use of blanks made overseas is definitely making you guys look very bad. The customer service has improved, maybe slightly,. But it still has not been improved significantly. Dennis leaving Diamond Supply Co is also an issue.He would come on here trying to help dissatisfied customers with their problems, as well as help Diamond with their social media. His departure can already be felt, both the Diamond FB page and even on HB feels very empty and impartial. Then of course theres the absorbent amount of product that is being released, it dilutes the brand so much. Diamond doesn't always feel like its Diamond. I'll see kids here and there wearing the brand, I wouldn't mind. But the graphics are just becoming too generic. Many of the blue tag releases were passable. And theres a lot of things that were 

As what they did right. They opened a new online shop. Their Fillmore and Simplicity VVS capsules were much better than the first drop. The After Midnight and Heaven and Hell releases were great. The new kicks were pretty koo. Diamond did some interesting exclusive drops, specifically the Huf varsity jacket. The Ben Baller collabs were great, the chains were of course the must have. The second set of tees were better than the first. You guys had some interesting cut and sews this year. Then there was also the cruisers, which seemed to be well received. 

However Diamond didn't do many things:
Nick never resurfaced.
No new Diamond flagship stores.
No cologne.
No real improvements on customer service.
No type of customer appreciation.

Furthermore wheres the love for the OG HB family? Twitter and Insta get love, but what about us? I mean yea theres some assholes and greedy fucks on here, but theres no need to discriminate against us. Most of the people that are on here have known about Diamond for awhile or are always trying to defend this brand. We're not SupHeads. So don't treat us like we are.
December 31, 2013 @ 07:19 PM
blakplague

Happy 2014 HB 
Happy New Year OZ MAN.
December 31, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
lovedmndlife

^^ well put blak

December 31, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
bill burr

^^ well put blak
i agree
only forgot one thing that shipping tho
December 31, 2013 @ 08:18 PM
dmnd626

Truly 2014 will be a tough year for Diamond. So many things happened in 2013 for this company. Yet there was still so many things that did not happen for Diamond. 

The first VVS release being panned. That quality of prints going down, likewise the use of blanks made overseas is definitely making you guys look very bad. The customer service has improved, maybe slightly,. But it still has not been improved significantly. Dennis leaving Diamond Supply Co is also an issue.He would come on here trying to help dissatisfied customers with their problems, as well as help Diamond with their social media. His departure can already be felt, both the Diamond FB page and even on HB feels very empty and impartial. Then of course theres the absorbent amount of product that is being released, it dilutes the brand so much. Diamond doesn't always feel like its Diamond. I'll see kids here and there wearing the brand, I wouldn't mind. But the graphics are just becoming too generic. Many of the blue tag releases were passable. And theres a lot of things that were 

As what they did right. They opened a new online shop. Their Fillmore and Simplicity VVS capsules were much better than the first drop. The After Midnight and Heaven and Hell releases were great. The new kicks were pretty koo. Diamond did some interesting exclusive drops, specifically the Huf varsity jacket. The Ben Baller collabs were great, the chains were of course the must have. The second set of tees were better than the first. You guys had some interesting cut and sews this year. Then there was also the cruisers, which seemed to be well received. 

Nick never resurfaced.
No cologne.

Furthermore wheres the love for the OG HB family? Twitter and Insta get love, but what about us? I mean yea theres some assholes and greedy fucks on here, but theres no need to discriminate against us. Most of the people that are on here have known about Diamond for awhile or are always trying to defend this brand. We're not SupHeads. So don't treat us like we are

Best read this year...hit the hammer on the head

Istagram: traytraxxx

December 31, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
brenm

Nick never resurfaced.
No cologne.

Furthermore wheres the love for the OG HB family? Twitter and Insta get love, but what about us? I mean yea theres some assholes and greedy fucks on here, but theres no need to discriminate against us. Most of the people that are on here have known about Diamond for awhile or are always trying to defend this brand. We're not SupHeads. So don't treat us like we are.
Damn, I actually forgot about the cologne. They said they were gonna throw samples in orders months ago! But yes, if there's anything to add in the column of stuff that wasn't done: it's definitely the problem with shipping.
- I also agree with what you said about the brand being diluted, I'm sure one drop per season would easily suffice - and would give them more time to go to the drawing board with some designs. 

Well, 2013 has been an interesting year fellas. Anyone think Nick will actually suddenly remember his password and create the 2014 thread? My bet's Tony, maybe even Corey, will start it up, which wouldn't be a surprise. Anyways, happy new year HB fam!

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

January 1, 2014 @ 01:24 AM
lovedmndlife

Nick just started the 2014 thread 

January 1, 2014 @ 04:35 PM
REVS

Nick just started the 2014 thread 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/212001

Please follow the link like Lovedmnd pointed out. Pick up where you guys left off. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.