December 10, 2013 @ 12:12 PM
asvpmoney

Tony could you hit us with some pricing on the simplicity capsule?

The fashion game will never be the same once i emerge. I can promise you that much.

December 11, 2013 @ 03:09 AM
frankzthekid

Hey guys. I've been wearing diamond for a few years now, I just discovered this forum so please bare with me.

I've read in the 2011 post that there is now custom fitting hoodies. I received a diamond hoodie from zumiez as a gift for my birthday but the hoodie is so big. I wear a M normally but this hoodie feels like a XL. 

I purchased a couple of mystery boxes this past black friday and the hoodie that is an M feels good. But I also got a USA Diamond Lifers Zip-Up which also fits like an XL. Why is that?

My question is are Zumiez still receiving non-custom fitted hoodies? Should I just order from the diamond website instead of going to Zumiez? And also is this just for the hoodies or the same thing applies for the T-shirts?
December 11, 2013 @ 03:12 AM
TheRealKhartoumi

low quality hypebeast garbage mainly worn by Mexican kids in Cali
December 11, 2013 @ 07:05 AM
ayyofresh

So I got my mystery box today. I ordered Medium and found an XL in my box...
December 11, 2013 @ 07:14 AM
mrteebonilla

date on zumiez collection?

need that LS, and does anyone know if it will release online?

Was also wondering if that raglan hoodie that IBN posted dropped yet? (have been MIA for a couple weeks)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

December 11, 2013 @ 07:40 AM
ayyofresh

Also in for the simplicity capsule pricing!
December 11, 2013 @ 05:01 PM
Cold World

Easily the best post you made in 2013. Oh wow, didn't realize your still on your first month. Congratulations on looking like a dipshit.
December 11, 2013 @ 06:32 PM
TONY.

So I got my mystery box today. I ordered Medium and found an XL in my box...
dscmysterybox@diamondsupplyco.com for help

Hey guys. I've been wearing diamond for a few years now, I just discovered this forum so please bare with me.

I've read in the 2011 post that there is now custom fitting hoodies. I received a diamond hoodie from zumiez as a gift for my birthday but the hoodie is so big. I wear a M normally but this hoodie feels like a XL. 

I purchased a couple of mystery boxes this past black friday and the hoodie that is an M feels good. But I also got a USA Diamond Lifers Zip-Up which also fits like an XL. Why is that?

My question is are Zumiez still receiving non-custom fitted hoodies? Should I just order from the diamond website instead of going to Zumiez? And also is this just for the hoodies or the same thing applies for the T-shirts?
Zumiez does not get our custom fleece.

Do they connect or nah?
They do not.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 11, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
wormdoes

Passing on simplicity. Was thinking about the hoodie, but I hate hoodies with side pockets. My shit always falls out. Good luck if you're trying to cop

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 11, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
TONY.

Simplicity Pack 10 min early: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Z13D

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 11, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
jaceleblanc

Simplicity Pack 10 min early: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Z13D
thanks! :D smile
December 11, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
lovedmndlife

Good luck to all with the simplicity drop

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

December 11, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
Cold World

this brand has gone bad
first day back, 20+ posts in. Congrats.
December 11, 2013 @ 08:31 PM
Glo'bito

I'm a Mexican from Cali so what is that supposed to mean bruh

Passing on simplicity. Was thinking about the hoodie, but I hate hoodies with side pockets. My shit always falls out. Good luck if you're trying to cop

I'll pass to for now. but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they release it in Active. Ive just seen the Fillmore Lions black label tee in a Active store the other day I should've copped since I missed the online drop

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

December 11, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
brokejigga

this brand has gone bad
first day back, 20+ posts in. Congrats.
Is this the same Redwall or did some random douche just re-create his name?
December 11, 2013 @ 09:09 PM
matt8567

50$ for the simplicity tee? 
December 11, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
livinhell

Copped the kicks. Said fuck it and got the hoodie too.
December 11, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
lovedmndlife

Copped the kicks. Said fuck it and got the hoodie too.
let us know how the kicks are, that's the one item i would have got

December 11, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
Hellah Fresh

missed out on the shoes smh
December 11, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
matt8567

Yeah that shirt was rape pricing, hence why every size is still available. The hoodie is heat tho, was hoping it was $83 like their other fleece but still worth the cop at the price it was. Would have gotten the shoes if I didn't just get the new jasper wovens.
Yeah I really want the simplicity tee but for 50$?  I really doubt im going to get it. Thats just way too overpriced!  
December 11, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
David Dank

Passed on everything. eBay name: Sireno1. Gonna be posting Collabs and some of my nike SB kicks for sale..

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

December 11, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
mkm159

50 bucks for a tee plus 10 bucks shipping?

Nah I'm good. 
It ain't worth it. 
December 11, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
lovedmndlife

December 11, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
brenm

Yeah that shirt was rape pricing, hence why every size is still available. The hoodie is heat tho, was hoping it was $83 like their other fleece but still worth the cop at the price it was. Would have gotten the shoes if I didn't just get the new jasper wovens.
Yeah I really want the simplicity tee but for 50$?  I really doubt im going to get it. Thats just way too overpriced!  
I didn't buy it, but I wouldn't say it's overpriced? That's normal for a black tag dude, where have you been.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

December 11, 2013 @ 11:16 PM
lovedmndlife

double post sorry

December 11, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
wills92

Certainly feeling these. cool
December 11, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
mkm159

I didn't buy it, but I wouldn't say it's overpriced? That's normal for a black tag dude, where have you been.
Wasn't the Fillmore in the 40s?
Either way, with the added shipping, still expensive.

But if you know where to get it from, you can get it for a steal. They say black tag is hella exclusive, but it really isn't lol.
Like someone said Active had some Fillmores and I'm sure coupons were allowed on them.

And my local streetwear/skate shop got some in and they were having a sale so I copped the tank for less than 30 bucks. No ridiculous shipping, just like 2 bucks tax. 
December 12, 2013 @ 12:20 AM
brenm

But if you know where to get it from, you can get it for a steal. They say black tag is hella exclusive, but it really isn't lol.
Like someone said Active had some Fillmores and I'm sure coupons were allowed on them.

And my local streetwear/skate shop got some in and they were having a sale so I copped the tank for less than 30 bucks. No ridiculous shipping, just like 2 bucks tax. 
Fillmore was 48, and yeah. Hopefully this one comes out to select retailers, I got my Fillmore at JUGRNAUT for like $50, but they were having a sale, so it was a steal. But still, I was just saying, compared to past black tag releases, it wasn't overpriced.

And lmao @ShawnCee. You Supreme hypeheads are hilarious. $50 for a tee that says Supreme on it in size 12 font Futura? No thanks. 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

December 12, 2013 @ 12:29 AM
treyday92

Tony any word on if all the mystery boxes have been shipped out?
December 12, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
YoungCorey

Fillmore was 48, and yeah. Hopefully this one comes out to select retailers, I got my Fillmore at JUGRNAUT for like $50, but they were having a sale, so it was a steal. But still, I was just saying, compared to past black tag releases, it wasn't overpriced.

And lmao @ShawnCee. You Supreme hypeheads are hilarious. $50 for a tee that says Supreme on it in size 12 font Futura? No thanks. 
^Lol this is true. I bought the floral PCL $60 + Tax 

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.