[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 18, 2013 @ 09:19:06
^^
I may be just a hater but I think the Supreme logo is tacky and overused
The designs WITHOUT the box logo are so much better

Inb4 you dick riders and faggots start crying and saying "broke boi can't afford a box logo"
Post of the year 

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

November 18, 2013 @ 15:18:19
I feel better knowing that the book isn't actually part of the design. But then I looked on the back and realized they ruined it with some wack ass microsoft word font lettering. Back to the drawing board please.

Edit: At least the Supreme logo is legendary, Diamond is becoming on par with some little kid shit. But less branding is also my preference.
November 18, 2013 @ 15:37:28
Diamond could use this as an advertisement. I probably put in just as much effort and time as they did, if not more. Although personally I feel as though this picture does this shirt too much justice.

November 18, 2013 @ 19:58:59
Pacsun is the damn devil. 
November 18, 2013 @ 20:06:41
Any black friday deals? 
November 18, 2013 @ 20:12:25
Why the hate on pacsun?
November 18, 2013 @ 21:00:11
Yooo someone trade me a hat or a tee for this vvs fillmore crewneck, I'm still trying to get rid of it.
November 18, 2013 @ 21:22:15
thatguyny ill give you one of these for it
November 18, 2013 @ 21:30:21
You signed up just to make me an offer you knew I'd refuse?
Props man, props. blushing
November 18, 2013 @ 21:32:57
Props man, props. 
join date sep 13.... learn to read. blushing
November 18, 2013 @ 21:34:22
Props man, props. 
join date sep 13.... learn to read.
November 18, 2013 @ 21:36:46
Props man, props. 
matches your iq nicely 
November 18, 2013 @ 21:41:09
matches your iq nicely 
Damn son, you just cooked the shit out of me... Why do I get the feeling you're some dick rider that's using this account to talk shit on someone who's criticizing your favorite brand? You probably have another account that you use regularly but are too much of a pussy to use it now.
November 18, 2013 @ 21:55:32
sadly not, but at least we all know what you get up to in your spare time now.....

on another note. anybody doing pickups for the black friday release and willing to post the UK?
November 18, 2013 @ 22:24:11
sadly not, but at least we all know what you get up to in your spare time now.....

on another note. anybody doing pickups for the black friday release and willing to post the UK?
Haha, well then that means you made your account two months ago and just posted today. Happy you got your two months of rep?
November 18, 2013 @ 22:26:17

Haha, well then that means you made your account two months ago and just posted today. Happy you got your two months of rep?
very happy indeed blushing
November 18, 2013 @ 22:37:04

very happy indeed
Good, cause someone's gotta give a shit.
November 18, 2013 @ 22:52:38
So, I got my hands on the Summer 2014 catalogs for drop 1 and 2. And I'm honestly going to say, the General Releases are just awful. 

edit: it's not /terrible/, it just looks like some simple designs slapped together though. I do got to admit, there's this new Cut & Sew tee I'm really digging. 
November 18, 2013 @ 23:10:01
So, I got my hands on the Summer 2014 catalogs for drop 1 and 2. And I'm honestly going to say, the General Releases are just awful. 

edit: it's not /terrible/, it just looks like some simple designs slapped together though. I do got to admit, there's this new Cut & Sew tee I'm really digging. 
Links

November 18, 2013 @ 23:11:42

Mind sharing the catalogs? haha curious to see.

Although, I'm not surprised. Their summer releases have been horrible these past couple of years. I can't even remember the last time I copped something from summer. 
I was hoping things would be back on track this summer, considering the designs for Holiday are looking better, but I guess not.
November 18, 2013 @ 23:12:56

Links
Delivery 1: http://www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SM14-D1.pdf
Delivery 2: http://www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SM14-D2.pdf
Grizzly Spring '14: http://www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/Grizzly_SP14.pdf
November 18, 2013 @ 23:14:56
^ cheers           

November 18, 2013 @ 23:18:14
damn that neon is terrible, so are most of the others too smh

November 18, 2013 @ 23:28:00
damn that neon is terrible, so are most of the others too 
im not feeling anything from this drop maybe just a button up smh

WTB NOTHING

November 18, 2013 @ 23:31:28
The raglan terry tees and rope woven are a must for me, I can probably pass on everything else.

Edit: Anyone know anything about the simplicity socks? Thought I saw them in a catalog somewhere.
November 18, 2013 @ 23:32:19
holy fuck that's so bad
that's worse than the last couple of summers, by far.

The Simplicity panel tee is so atrocious, they need to stop with that damn Yacht club,  the designs are not creative, in the least bit. 

Wow.
November 18, 2013 @ 23:33:44
holy fuck that's so bad
that's worse than the last couple of summers, by far.

The Simplicity panel tee is so atrocious, they need to stop with that damn Yacht club,  the designs are not creative, in the least bit. 

Wow.
Word.
November 18, 2013 @ 23:59:57
The raglan terry tees and rope woven are a must for me, I can probably pass on everything else.

Edit: Anyone know anything about the simplicity socks? Thought I saw them in a catalog somewhere.
Yeah, the Raglan Terry Tee is the only thing I'm going to cop.
November 19, 2013 @ 00:11:28

Shop by my house has them right now!!!

Istagram: traytraxxx

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x