Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
December 1, 2013 @ 08:42 PM
YoungCorey

There's like 3 or 4 pieces I want from Fairfax drop. Wish it wasnt in store only.

Kinda shitty the Fairfax drop was excluded from discount, IMO
Why was that shitty? Everything else was on sale. When I say EVERYTHING I MEAN EVERYTHING. It was brandnew product. Idk any store that had brandnew stuff they had just dropped on sale.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

December 1, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
YoungCorey

Where are the cologne samples?

Actually I saw a sample of the box on friday so I'm guessing the cologne is coming soon. They're just trying to perfect it I guess.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

December 1, 2013 @ 09:02 PM
livinhell

@worm i can cosign the h&h hoodie. Knotted strings. No phone setup and it was slightly stiffer material. Personally im not really concerned. Shits fire none the less. Wish the strings had tips tho.

Not really tight fairfax natives wasnt on sale im tight it wasnt avail online! Lol
December 1, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
wormdoes

Thank you @Livinhell jist wanted to make sure all the hoodies were like that. I don't understand why they skipped on the cell pocket and lace tips. Diamond being Diamond I guess, lol

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 1, 2013 @ 11:14 PM
californiarider

Can I get the diamond items price checked? I have a general idea on most just curious what you guys think. Thinking of selling part of my collection.

IG: @thesupersun

December 2, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
Glo'bito

Can I get the diamond items price checked? I have a general idea on most just curious what you guys think. Thinking of selling part of my collection.

size on Blvck Diamond crewneck?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

December 2, 2013 @ 01:59 AM
wills92

lemme know the size on the black scale and the hundreds collab please.
December 2, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
bill burr

anything for cyber money?
also im gonna a wild guess and say the NY store isnt gonna open this year
December 2, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
aguernsey216

Does anyone have any idea when the simplicity collection is dropping ? Nickys posted a few pictures if it on instagram
December 2, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
brenm

How'd you get that "DIAMANT Paris" tee/sweater already? I need that.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

December 2, 2013 @ 05:45 AM
californiarider

How'd you get that "DIAMANT Paris" tee/sweater already? I need that.
To everybody, EVERYTHING IS A SIZE LARGE. I got everything from a rep that works very closely with many clothing brands.

IG: @thesupersun

December 2, 2013 @ 09:17 AM
bill burr

lol at all the kids crying on nick IG
December 2, 2013 @ 01:55 PM
LUPS

Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

December 2, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
dmnd626

Thank you @Livinhell jist wanted to make sure all the hoodies were like that. I don't understand why they skipped on the cell pocket and lace tips. Diamond being Diamond I guess, lol
Yea the evidence collab hoodie is a little bit thicker than the heaven and hell hoodie...but mines came with the inside pocket...but they keep changing every damn time...and for 90 bucks the shit should be a little thicker than they are ijs

Istagram: traytraxxx

December 2, 2013 @ 05:53 PM
wormdoes

Wait, what? @dmnd626 your H&H hoodie has a cell pocket? Or did I read your comment wrong?

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

December 2, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
crazzzy19

@wormdoes my heaven and hell hoody has a cell phone pocket size M
December 2, 2013 @ 10:19 PM
wormdoes

Wow, that's some bullshit that some of the H&H hoodies have cell pockets and others (like mine) don't.

Those of you with cell pockets, do you have lace tips on your hoodie strings?

December 3, 2013 @ 02:06 AM
TONY.

Thanks to everyone who hit our online shop today and took advantage of the Cyber Monday sale!

Wow, that's some bullshit that some of the H&H hoodies have cell pockets and others (like mine) don't. 

No H&H Hoodies have the cell phone pockets.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 3, 2013 @ 02:37 AM
dmnd626

Thanks to everyone who hit our online shop today and took advantage of the Cyber Monday sale!

I beg to differ...

December 3, 2013 @ 02:40 AM
TONY.

I beg to differ...

He got lucky.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

December 3, 2013 @ 02:50 AM
David Dank

Gonna have to sell off my diamond collection due to a family tragedy. :/ need the money. Got a bunch of collab tees all large. Used but in great condition.. Sucks. 

Instagram:@david_dank/@danky_dave

December 3, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
dmnd626

I beg to differ...

He got lucky.
Haha ill take that...so basically mine is really limited lol...I'll keep that in mind if I ever sell it

December 3, 2013 @ 03:42 AM
blakplague

I beg to differ...

He got lucky.
Haha ill take that...so basically mine is really limited lol...I'll keep that in mind if I ever sell it
I can't even begin to imagine how shit like this happens.
December 3, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
wormdoes

I can't either @blakplague. All I know is its not a good look at all.

This all left a sour taste in my mouth. From the cheaper feeling cotton, to the frayed strings, no pocket and tighter fit. A frequent customer shouldn't have to worry about the same size hoodie fitting differently than one purchased 2 months prior. 

Guess it is what it is. I'll stop "crying and complaining about the same stuff" now 

December 3, 2013 @ 06:14 AM
mkm159

This all left a sour taste in my mouth. From the cheaper feeling cotton, to the frayed strings, no pocket and tighter fit. A frequent customer shouldn't have to worry about the same size hoodie fitting differently than one purchased 2 months prior. 

Guess it is what it is. I'll stop "crying and complaining about the same stuff" now 
But we shouldn't stop "crying and complaining about the same stuff" because this is the kind of shit that needs to be fixed

Like how the fuck do some hoodies have pockets and some don't lol
That's so fucking stupid.
Quality is considerably different (in a bad way) and consistency is lacking.

I guess this is what we should expect from Diamond from now on. 
December 3, 2013 @ 07:02 AM
treyday92

Can't believe a company of this magnitude can let something like this happen (in regards to the H&H Hoodie) Also happened to google the heaven and hell pack and all the blogs show lace tips on the hoodie and a pic of nick wearing the hoodie shows lace tips. @wormdoes Seems that diamond is really going down hill over all...don't want to say it but just have to. Nick is just trying to do to much with the company and it is ruining it!! 
December 3, 2013 @ 07:04 AM
treyday92

Also believe the describtion for the hoodie said cell phone pocket
December 3, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
blakplague

I wonder what Nick will have to say about this?
December 3, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
wormdoes

Probably the same thing he's said about the other issues presented in this thread. Not a damn thing.

December 3, 2013 @ 11:05 PM
Richboy 100 million

Someone should post that meme someone made about the dirty jaspers

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.