Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
November 13, 2013 @ 06:26 AM
dmnd626

^^^Sizes On Tees

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 13, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
tcung1982

cleaning out my closet...

I have a brand new never worn Diamond Supply Co. Diamond Eyes (Angelina Jolie) Crewneck sweater in size Large.  Does anyone know what's the going price for this is?
November 13, 2013 @ 09:24 AM
lovedmndlife

Its understandable that Nick would be too busy to post on here like he used to.
It'd be cool to have him pop in every now and then though.
Nick forgot his HB password so he can't log on. That's why he never comes on.
I wonder who'll be starting the 2014 diamond thread then 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 13, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
wormdoes

And my Heaven and Hell got delayed a day. Expected delivery is tomorrow now. Just another reason why UPS is trash

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 13, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
TONY.

Nick will.

$34 for a tee is pretty much the general price for all streetbrand/skate brands.
and unfortunately for us people on the East, that's how much UPS charges to ship here.
which is understandable if you've ever shipped something UPS. 
Diamond charges $10 to ship to me and I'm 15 miles from the store. Last time I ordered, which was awhile ago, it took over a week.

You mean UPS charges you, not DIAMOND.

Anyways, who's ready for Black Friday, the Simplicity Capsule, and Cyber Monday?

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

November 13, 2013 @ 11:19 PM
TONY.

..and these along with the Plaid ones

November 13, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
mkm159

Why do people keep saying we need to "chill?" All we are doing is giving our opinions? Not our fault diamonds going downhill and we are trying to help them and give them constructive criticism. 
cause its the same stuff that comes up every two months or so
it is what it is
It shouldn't be "it is what it is."

We keep bringing it up cause it's shit that needs to be improved. They actually should have stepped up their game a long ass time ago, but I guess "it is what it is."

It shouldn't take a brand as big as Diamond's 3 days to process a damn order, longer if you experience a common horror story. That's a reason why shipping takes as long as it does. I've never experienced any problems with UPS. My package takes max 5 days, and that's if it's coming from a completely different end of the country.

There really shouldn't be as many mistakes in packaging as there is today. Go look back through the forum pages and tell me how many posts you see about wrong color, wrong size, wrong item. That's ridiculous.
It's like hey let me take 10 days to get to you and on top of that, let it be the wrong shit.

And on top of that, try and contact them and see how far you get lol trust me and lots of other people on this forum, you won't get anywhere.

Diamond is fucking huge. They sure as hell can afford a better shipping department with better processing times and a team that actually packages shit right the first time around. And they can afford to step up the customer service department, with a dedicated team that will actually help in case of a screw up or just general questions.

No offense to anyone who works for Diamond, but I'm just calling it like I see it, which is how a lot of people see it actually.

This is why I've never ordered from Diamond directly (except for a few exclusives, which yes did take a while to reach me but whatever).
I stick to local skate shops, MLTD, KL, even Zumiez.
It's just not worth the hassle.
November 14, 2013 @ 12:02 AM
2 Phone Shawty

welp here we go again

IF anyone maybe interested lemme know 

dam so much gems. size?

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

November 14, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
TONY.

Why do people keep saying we need to "chill?" All we are doing is giving our opinions? Not our fault diamonds going downhill and we are trying to help them and give them constructive criticism. 
it is what it is

We keep bringing it up cause it's shit that needs to be improved. They actually should have stepped up their game a long ass time ago, but I guess "it is what it is."

It shouldn't take a brand as big as Diamond's 3 days to process a damn order, longer if you experience a common horror story. That's a reason why shipping takes as long as it does. I've never experienced any problems with UPS. My package takes max 5 days, and that's if it's coming from a completely different end of the country.

There really shouldn't be as many mistakes in packaging as there is today. Go look back through the forum pages and tell me how many posts you see about wrong color, wrong size, wrong item. That's ridiculous.
It's like hey let me take 10 days to get to you and on top of that, let it be the wrong shit.

And on top of that, try and contact them and see how far you get lol trust me and lots of other people on this forum, you won't get anywhere.

Diamond is fucking huge. They sure as hell can afford a better shipping department with better processing times and a team that actually packages shit right the first time around. And they can afford to step up the customer service department, with a dedicated team that will actually help in case of a screw up or just general questions.

No offense to anyone who works for Diamond, but I'm just calling it like I see it, which is how a lot of people see it actually.

This is why I've never ordered from Diamond directly (except for a few exclusives, which yes did take a while to reach me but whatever).
Hmm...let's take a look at some of the other company shipping policies that I'm sure you guys all buy from:

--------
The Hundreds (take from their website):

DELIVERY:
Purchased items will be shipped within 10 business days of the order, although most will be shipped within 3 to 4. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your delivery to arrive.

Supreme (taken from their website):
Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.

--------
..and no offense to you, but unless you have a master in business and are a complete genius in shipping logistics, you're just a kid behind the computer who is impatient.

November 14, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

it is what it is

Hmm...let's take a look at some of the other company shipping policies that I'm sure you guys all buy from:

--------
The Hundreds (take from their website):

DELIVERY:
Purchased items will be shipped within 10 business days of the order, although most will be shipped within 3 to 4. Please allow up to 2 weeks for your delivery to arrive.

Supreme (taken from their website):
Please allow 5 business days for order processing and verification, and an additional 7-10 business days for delivery.

--------
..and no offense to you, but unless you have a master in business and are a complete genius in shipping logistics, you're just a kid behind the computer who is impatient.
You don't need a masters in anything to know that those are just policies to legally cover their asses if they do take that long. 9 out of 10 times it will be shipped out only a day or two after, and that's the truth. The last time I ordered from Diamond it took a week to get it shipped and a week to get here afterwards. Every time I order from Zappos, it literally takes two days for it to show up in my mailbox, and they both use UPS.

Edit: Not to mention their shipping is free.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 14, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
supream

@tony those Jasper's are Black Friday release?

Again you guys don't have to cry every time your order takes longer than a week to arrive. Be lucky they don't ship it the last day possible
November 14, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

Again you guys don't have to cry every time your order takes longer than a week to arrive. Be lucky they don't ship it the last day possible
Nobody's crying... simply pointing out that the shipping performance is sub par. I'm sure if your supreme order took half a month to arrive at your house you'd feel disgruntled.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 14, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
The Fiasco

Zappos and Diamond cannot even be compared together. Zappos is done by Amazon they have multiple humongous shipping warehouses throughout the US. Diamond could not hope to match the efficiency and speed of zappos come on now. 

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

November 14, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
TONY.

No they'll release within the week, nick will announce release on Instagram.

November 14, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
jaceleblanc

lookin forward to the simplicity capsule collection get me either the tank or the shorts for sure and mayb the phone case but deff gotta get the diamond costers cool
November 14, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
dmnd626

Any word on a jasper collab this year besides the shoes??

And about the shipping just do what I did..stop ordering online...you already know they take forever so either deal with it or don't order...it does take forever and I do agree that it's a problem but the Only thing you can do is stop giving them your money point blank and simple

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 14, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
Dat1Dude562

Nick will.

$34 for a tee is pretty much the general price for all streetbrand/skate brands.
and unfortunately for us people on the East, that's how much UPS charges to ship here.
which is understandable if you've ever shipped something UPS. 
Diamond charges $10 to ship to me and I'm 15 miles from the store. Last time I ordered, which was awhile ago, it took over a week.

You mean UPS charges you, not DIAMOND.

Anyways, who's ready for Black Friday, the Simplicity Capsule, and Cyber Monday?
i ship boxes over 20 lbs at my job to places farther than 15 miles and it only costs around $11 UPS Ground. I don't see why it would cost $10 to ship a shirt that's less than 2 lbs if the customer is only a few miles away.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

November 14, 2013 @ 06:19 AM
dcdmnd_33

I understand where you guys are all coming from, but every time I have checked the feed lately its just been people complaining , and it makes me not even wanna check the feed. Personally I've never had any problems with Diamonds' shipping and have got a shipping notification within two days and got my package a few days later.  Im not  trying to defend Diamond, but come on guys nobody is perfect
November 14, 2013 @ 06:25 AM
mkm159

I'm not a kid, I'm not impatient, I'm just being honest. I don't need a master in business to know that the way yall are running the shipping department is just not working out. It's ineffective and proving to be a hassle to your loyal customers.

It shouldn't take that long for yall to get shit out to the customers. Plain and simple.
And as you can tell, everyone is agreeing with the lot of us who say this and disagreeing with you.

Defend Diamond all you want. I get it, you work there lol
But at the end of the day, yall are taking far too long and I don't know how much longer this can go on until you have a hell of a lot more people trying to contact your questionable customer service department.
November 14, 2013 @ 07:13 AM
DarkGrapes

Zappos and Diamond cannot even be compared together. Zappos is done by Amazon they have multiple humongous shipping warehouses throughout the US. Diamond could not hope to match the efficiency and speed of zappos come on now. 
OK, how about comparing Diamond and Black Scale? Black Scale released their anniversary pack last Friday, November 9th. My order from that was delivered today.

Diamond's Heaven & Hell pack dropped October 31st, more than a week earlier and some people are still waiting on their shit. 

Both companies ship UPS.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 14, 2013 @ 04:05 PM
johndoe183874

Just got my Heaven & Hell pack today along with the Frank book, which is dope.
November 14, 2013 @ 04:46 PM
wormdoes

My Heaven & Hell is out for delivery. Collabs and exclusives are all I will be purchasing directly from Diamond from now on. 2 weeks from release to doorstep is crazy to me.

I still think it was a giant mistake to not have Heaven and Hell in our hands BEFORE Halloween, but it is what it is.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 14, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
wormdoes

I ordered a Frank book with H&H, open my package and there's 2 books inside. While I appreciate the free one, wouldn't it have made more sense to refund me for the copy I paid for and just send one? Either way I'm just happy to finally have the collab in hand.

November 14, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
brokejigga

OK, how about comparing Diamond and Black Scale? Black Scale released their anniversary pack last Friday, November 9th. My order from that was delivered today.

Diamond's Heaven & Hell pack dropped October 31st, more than a week earlier and some people are still waiting on their shit. 

Both companies ship UPS.
My heaven and Hell pack is scheduled for delivery today (or early tomorrow morning). I ordered a hat from Supreme this morning at 10am (central time) and at 10:36 am I had an email with a tracking number from UPS verifying that my order had been shipped.
November 14, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
TONY.

LOS ANGELES heads, check the flyer below:

Both the Plaid Buffalo and Black Suede Croc Jaspers will be available for purchase in very limited quantities, so get there early. cool

November 14, 2013 @ 09:23 PM
blakplague

LOS ANGELES heads, check the flyer below:

Both the Plaid Buffalo and Black Suede Croc Jaspers will be available for purchase in very limited quantities, so get there early. 
A IBN tee?
November 14, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

November 14, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
optimus_diamonds

New to the forums but Ive been following Diamond for awhile. While Im a big fan Ive had some serious problems as of late with the online store.

I ordered 4 items from the heaven and hell pack and still havent even gotten a shipping confirmation. On Tuesday I get an email that one of the items is outta stock and havent recieved and further info on how or when Im getting my money back. Can any of the employees help me out with this? I find it alittle crazy that people in other countries have their stuf before mine even ships. The order number is 100016171 and the credit memo number is 100000740. Thanks to anyone that can help.
November 15, 2013 @ 12:01 AM
lovedmndlife

November 15, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
lovedmndlife

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.