November 11, 2013 @ 02:22 AM
TONY.

Can someone tell me what happened to the windbreaker? 
Holiday PT. 3

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

November 11, 2013 @ 02:39 AM
Glo'bito

here we go with the selling out convo again...smh...damn near every brand gets sold at zumiez..no one says anything about black scale being in zumiez
agree. sell out is when you something like what Ed Hardy did.

Can someone tell me what happened to the windbreaker? 

pics?

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

November 11, 2013 @ 03:40 AM
wormdoes

Damn, why split up the rainfrog collection like that *__* 

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 11, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
mkm159

Mkm159, no actually I get all my clothes from the diamond online store or local skate shops around my area. Not mall stores.
That's cool too.
I was just saying the whole Zumiez hate is ridiculous cause at the end of the day, Zumiez is very convenient. No shipping, no waiting, just like 2 bucks for tax. So getting stuff from there shouldnt be as big of a deal as people make it.

Also, like you, I do like to support my local stores, cause I have a couple here. But since Diamond's customer service (or whatever department fills store orders) is lacking, my local stores often don't get Diamond till long after Zumiez, which is inconvenient. Actually, one store just stopped carrying Diamond altogether, and I can get why. I've heard horror stories from the workers there. But again, that's a different discussion lol
November 11, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
esedazee

can anybody post a picture of themselve wearing the champagne tee or crew from the heaven and hell pack. thanks in advance
November 11, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
lovedmndlife

What's wrong with mall stores? Same product other shops sell including diamond. No difference. At all.

Can't wait till my shit from the heaven and hell pack get here tomorrow.

@lovedmndlife how much is it to aus?

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 11, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
lovedmndlife

Cheers to tray for the pick up

November 11, 2013 @ 06:27 AM
jaceleblanc

damn that sucks i pay like 35 for shipping and a shit ton more for the brokerage fee sad

but on the note of zumiez im glad they sell it there because it would be the only place i could find it when i went down to America, my one fav place to go when i was in the mall of america had all the brands i liked ! smile but now all i do is lurk on the bay razz
November 11, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
LUPS

Ya'll need to CHIIIIIIIIIILL
Id like to pick up that Miner jacket ASAP. Just wish i could try it on first!!!

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 11, 2013 @ 02:35 PM
matt8567

@407, yeah that was the best print they have had in awhile. The NY, LA, amd SF prints are good and I like how they tie into major skate citys. I think a MIA would have been sick too.
November 11, 2013 @ 06:35 PM
dmnd626

Cheers to tray for the pick up
No problem

damn that sucks i pay like 35 for shipping and a shit ton more for the brokerage fee

but on the note of zumiez im glad they sell it there because it would be the only place i could find it when i went down to America, my one fav place to go when i was in the mall of america had all the brands i liked ! but now all i do is lurk on the bay
And is that per tee holy shit

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 11, 2013 @ 06:43 PM
lovedmndlife

^ T's are $30 shipping that $48 is for sweats, still crazy and way too much 

November 11, 2013 @ 07:16 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Lups deleted my post because there was too much truth.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 11, 2013 @ 07:23 PM
mrteebonilla

how fast do you usually get your packages once they ship em out?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 11, 2013 @ 07:45 PM
lovedmndlife

Never ordered from diamond before too pricey on shipping 

November 11, 2013 @ 07:46 PM
mrteebonilla

Never ordered from diamond before too pricey on shipping 
oh ok

you usually just have ppl pick stuff up for you than? (im assuming)

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

November 11, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
lovedmndlife

^yes for exclusives otherwise mltd

November 11, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
jaceleblanc

i ordered thrasher hoodie when it released and just got it on friday so about 2 weeks witch is all good for just so long as i get the package hopeing to get the heaven and hell this friday cant wait ! smile
November 11, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
wormdoes

Hate to harp on shipping, again, but something really needs to be done. $12 or more to ship to MA is horrendous when you consider it takes over a week to arrive, after the 5-7 days it takes to leave Diamond I know plenty of sites that you can get 2-3 day shipping for around the same cost. 

I really had a "wtf" moment eatlier when I saw @lovedmndlife IG. He got his shirt shipped by Trey from CA to Australia quicker than I can get mine from CA to MA from diamond directly (estimated delivery is Wed for me) Let that sink in for a second. It really is absurd

On a side note, broke out my blue evidence hoodie today and its absolute fire 

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 11, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
bill burr

Ya'll need to CHIIIIIIIIIILL
Id like to pick up that Miner jacket ASAP. Just wish i could try it on first!!!
November 11, 2013 @ 11:47 PM
LUPS

$34 for a tee is pretty much the general price for all streetbrand/skate brands.
and unfortunately for us people on the East, that's how much UPS charges to ship here.
which is understandable if you've ever shipped something UPS. 

|| instagram: lups1 ||

November 12, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
dmnd626

Hate to harp on shipping, again, but something really needs to be done. $12 or more to ship to MA is horrendous when you consider it takes over a week to arrive, after the 5-7 days it takes to leave Diamond I know plenty of sites that you can get 2-3 day shipping for around the same cost. 

I really had a "wtf" moment eatlier when I saw @lovedmndlife IG. He got his shirt shipped by Trey from CA to Australia quicker than I can get mine from CA to MA from diamond directly (estimated delivery is Wed for me) Let that sink in for a second. It really is absurd

On a side note, broke out my blue evidence hoodie today and its absolute fire 
I had one bad experience with diamond shipping from the first black tag drop...I just go to the store now...takes wayyyy to long...and you would think they would of been on top of the shipping department since everyone always complains but I guess not

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 12, 2013 @ 05:48 AM
DarkGrapes

$34 for a tee is pretty much the general price for all streetbrand/skate brands.
and unfortunately for us people on the East, that's how much UPS charges to ship here.
Diamond charges $10 to ship to me and I'm 15 miles from the store. Last time I ordered, which was awhile ago, it took over a week.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 12, 2013 @ 06:22 AM
mkm159

Diamond charges $10 to ship to me and I'm 15 miles from the store. Last time I ordered, which was awhile ago, it took over a week.
I just really wanna know why the fuck it takes them 3 days (or longer) to process a damn order lol
November 12, 2013 @ 08:33 AM
lovedmndlife

LA to SYD is 7500 miles and it costs me $15 when honest legit guys (trey, Niicky rozay and dat1dude562) post to me and  it takes 9 days, go figure 

November 13, 2013 @ 02:05 AM
ThatGuyOverThere

At least there were posts to read when everyone needed to CHIIIIIIIILL...

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 13, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
matt8567

Did anybody see that post of the simplicity full print tee on either sean or yousefs instagram and then take it off?
November 13, 2013 @ 04:24 AM
slytendencies

Ayeee SFV 818! Lol but yea same with me, i dont like ordering online because of the shipping when i'm so near the store but sometimes i just cant find the time to go
November 13, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
shinraaaa

IF anyone maybe interested lemme know 

Dat Cassie Tee/ Paris Tee/ Lips Tee, Hit me up at Shinraaaa@gmail.com

Insta : Tonemoii

November 13, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
jaceleblanc

IF anyone maybe interested lemme know 

how much for pikachu ?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.