Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 9, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
bill burr

November 9, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
DarkGrapes

I give it a year or two before you find DSC at Macys. 
IMO, there's just too much stuff being put out by Diamond nowadays. Too many deliveries. It seems like there's a new Diamond drop every month. I mean, every season has at least 2 deliveries. It's hard to stay creative with designs when you have to put out so much stuff all the time.

The market is just too saturated with Diamond products. Diamond is literally EVERYWHERE. And that's cool for Nick because he's making hella money. But I remember when Ed Hardy was everywhere too.

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

November 9, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
wormdoes

Why aren't the windbreakers and sweatpants on the website?

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 9, 2013 @ 08:15 PM
livinhell

Yo Tony

Yesterday when the site crashed I was on trying to cop another blk/blk varsity xl and the hellcats snap which were both in stock.

Any chance you can help the kid out if those items don't go back up? I know the site is still having issues.

Sorry for posting here it wouldn't let me pm you.
November 9, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
DENN!S

Why aren't the windbreakers and sweatpants on the website?
Going live now...caching takes a second.

Here's the sweats: http://www.diamondsupplyco.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=sweatpants

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

November 9, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
brenm

What's up with some of the products on the site? Missing descriptions, and images, etc.

Anyways, I'm eyeing the Trillian hoodie in Black for the season, I actually like Split Henley Hoody in Navy too. What are you guys copping, if anything?

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

November 9, 2013 @ 09:17 PM
blakplague

What's up with some of the products on the site? Missing descriptions, and images, etc.

Anyways, I'm eyeing the Trillian hoodie in Black for the season, I actually like Split Henley Hoody in Navy too. What are you guys copping, if anything?
The guy who does that probably called in sick. 

I'm only liking Eternal pt 2. The wool varsity jackets are gone now sad.
November 10, 2013 @ 01:25 AM
BIGOH

anyone got any moose codes?

WTB NOTHING

November 10, 2013 @ 02:03 AM
treyday92

anyone got any moose codes?
25VET13 25% off until Tuesday 
November 10, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
wormdoes

Never saw rainfrog camo windbreaker or the travel bags from the Holiday 2 preview on the site. The sweatpants went up around 4 EST

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

November 10, 2013 @ 08:06 AM
Vallen Goldshmidt

How do the sweatpants fit? I'm 5"5 160lb medium-esque built
November 10, 2013 @ 07:31 PM
ThatGuyOverThere

Do yourself a favor and don't spend $100 on a pair of fucking sweatpants...
Edit: Don't worry, I know down votes are the same as thumbs up to a hypebeast.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/208/3/a/funny_face_swaps_bizarre_33_by_lukerage-d6ffzxo.jpg

November 10, 2013 @ 11:17 PM
mkm159

Couldn't agree more with this honestly.
90 bucks plus shipping for a pair of sweatpants is fucking ridiculous.
There's pushing it, like a 38 dollar basic pocket tee, and then there's completely insane, like those sweatpants.

Then again, people are still scoopin that shit up, so I guess Nick doesn't give a shit about what we say. 
November 10, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
matt8567

Nick hasnt gave a shit about what we think since he sold out to zumiez and pacsun. I look up more to the guys who work at the diamond than nick cause atleast they do have something to do with us.
November 10, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
livinhell

98 for sweats seems a little more like max than insane. I'm surprised the rain camo go for more than the heaven and hell tho. But 180 for a cardigan is a little on the steep side.
November 10, 2013 @ 11:49 PM
mkm159

Nick hasnt gave a shit about what we think since he sold out to zumiez and pacsun. I look up more to the guys who work at the diamond than nick cause atleast they do have something to do with us.
I wouldn't say he sold out.
It's a business man.
He went for bigger and more money, just like any one else would.

However, I would say in doing that his designs have gone downhill and the creativity of the brand has been lacking, minus the exclusives that have been alright.
November 10, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
bradenjust

have you ever had a pair of their sweatpants? they arent your normal bullshit walmart sweatpants. These are quality. I have two pairs and absolutely love them. They are worth $100 no doubt.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

November 10, 2013 @ 11:53 PM
livinhell

Isn't the shirt matt8567 is wearing from zumiez? Lol
November 10, 2013 @ 11:56 PM
Demi Lovato

You're not being forced to buy anything, if you like quality, which I'm guessing you don't. Then you would know diamond gives you what you pay for. As for selling out to Zumiez and pacsun, you're wrong they've been selling diamond for years, even before diamond blew up.
November 10, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
TONY.

There's pushing it, like a 38 dollar basic pocket tee, and then there's completely insane, like those sweatpants.

Then again, people are still scoopin that shit up, so I guess Nick doesn't give a shit about what we say. 
I know everyone will probably just hop on and say, "Here comes Tony justifying why they are 98 dollars...blah, blah blah." All of our prior sweatpants have been $88 and thats was just basic fleece, the rainfrog camo sweats are French Terry, full print sweats, made locally. Did anyone on here get a pair of the Heaven & Hell sweats? Did anyone notice the quality difference between those and our old sweats?

...and Nick is very well in tune with what's going on in this thread , he's always popping into my office asking me how the Hypebeast thread is going and what you guys are saying. 

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

November 10, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
mkm159

Isn't the shirt matt8567 is wearing from zumiez? Lol
Zumiez sells most Diamond shit now, so even if he didn't get it from there, you could still cop it from Zumiez.
And I sure as hell would. I do that a lot actually. Saves me on shipping and Zumiez is 5 minutes away from my house.

People will say sold out, I say smart business.
This damn Zumiez shit keeps getting brought up. You're so worried about everyone wearing that shit, just wear the exclusives.

edit:
Zumiez has been selling Diamond for a while now, but not to the extent that they do now.
November 11, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
brenm

I'm not sure you've been here long enough to say whether or not Nick gives a shit, and frankly, he gives more attention to his customers than any exec, of probably any company for that matter, I've ever seen. Just because it's not on Hypebeast, check out his Twitter and Instagram. He's replied to me and many of us with our comments. And that's not entirely fair to say that the guys in CA are the only ones helping us out, because Nick's traveling literally every week trying to expand the business, he doesn't have time to constantly check up on us and/or making sure everything's one hunna.

It's not that he sold out either, he just made practical business decisions that we probably all would have made if we were in his position. It's just that we care about the brand as a whole, and not just the "freshest tee" that's on display first thing you see when you walk into the store. 

November 11, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
Street Kitten

I know everyone will probably just hop on and say, "Here comes Tony justifying why they are 98 dollars...blah, blah blah." All of our prior sweatpants have been $88 and thats was just basic fleece, the rainfrog camo sweats are French Terry, full print sweats, made locally. Did anyone on here get a pair of the Heaven & Hell sweats? Did anyone notice the quality difference between those and our old sweats?

...and Nick is very well in tune with what's going on in this thread , he's always popping into my office asking me how the Hypebeast thread is going and what you guys are saying. 
I'd love to see these $98 sweats. I see the $88 ones. If they are made locally it shouldn't have to cost that much unless someone fooled you into buying the fabric at an insane bulk price. Wait, I;m sorry. Your pants are cut & sewn right?? Mark-up methods are non of my business and generally I wouldn't buy them regardless of how soft they are (plus i'm a chick) so my only response is thank god I can sew. And if people are buying them, damn yall are good! Can I get a job with you? I'm 1/2 kidding on that last part.

*I'm new to street wear so forgive my ignorance*
The comments on selling out??? When Macy's, JC Penny, etc says they want your brand in your store that means you ARE somebody. Take the money and invest it into the company or go buy a Ferrari. If you decide it's not working out, don't renew the contract. If you don't want your company to succeed by making other retailers want you please create the clothes just for yourself. How is Zumiez a sell out company anyway? I see an insane list of street wear brands on their site- same stuff Karmaloop has, or are they a sell out company too???

http://www.streetkitten.tumblr.com/ & http://www.threadstreet.tumblr.com/

November 11, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
dmnd626

here we go with the selling out convo again...smh...damn near every brand gets sold at zumiez..no one says anything about black scale being in zumiez

Istagram: traytraxxx

November 11, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
YoungCorey

Aside from all the negativity going on in here, did anyone pick up a Miner jacket? Man thats my favorite jacket I own of all time. Its so sick and all the pockets and stuff.

And as far as hypebeast forums and Nick go I tell him what's going on in here all the time. Pretty much everytime I see him. I keep the guys at the shop in the loop of what's going on in here too. I check the forum every single day when I get to work and throughout the day. I like to hear you guys feedback on things. 

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax.

November 11, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
lovedmndlife

I'd love to get some of the sweats but would be way too pricey with damn shipping

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

November 11, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
matt8567

Mkm159, no actually I get all my clothes from the diamond online store or local skate shops around my area. Not mall stores.
November 11, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
brenm

here we go with the selling out convo again...smh...damn near every brand gets sold at zumiez..no one says anything about black scale being in zumiez
Yeah, haha I'm not even sure why he brought that up. Wasn't even relevant.

Aside from all the negativity going on in here, did anyone pick up a Miner jacket? Man thats my favorite jacket I own of all time. Its so sick and all the pockets and stuff.
Miner jacket is sick, too pricey for me right now though haha.

November 11, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
wormdoes

Can someone tell me what happened to the windbreaker? sad

November 11, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
Demi Lovato

What's wrong with mall stores? Same product other shops sell including diamond. No difference. At all.

Can't wait till my shit from the heaven and hell pack get here tomorrow.

@lovedmndlife how much is it to aus?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.