[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

October 21, 2013 @ 02:43:50
Will we ever see a Diamond x Stance collab?
October 21, 2013 @ 05:16:11
Grizzly Griptape by Diamond Supply Co. part of Hol. 1 dropping this Tuesday

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

October 21, 2013 @ 05:43:55
blushingblushingblushingblushingblushing
October 21, 2013 @ 14:38:38
Who has bought a new hoodie since the sizing changed? the last hoodie I bought was the camo rock zip up and I got a Large and the length was a lil long but the size was good as far as baggy and length so I did not mind.. What size should I get NOW XL? to get that same size feel as before in large. 

P.S. Im about to cop the teddy gram tie dye hoodie in Navy they just put it up on CCS.. Thanks for your help
October 21, 2013 @ 15:44:56
Who has bought a new hoodie since the sizing changed? the last hoodie I bought was the camo rock zip up and I got a Large and the length was a lil long but the size was good as far as baggy and length so I did not mind.. What size should I get NOW XL? to get that same size feel as before in large. 

P.S. Im about to cop the teddy gram tie dye hoodie in Navy they just put it up on CCS.. Thanks for your help
since when did the sizing change?

Grizzly Griptape by Diamond Supply Co. part of Hol. 1 dropping this Tuesday

man I love the polo bear designs I'll def cop this.
Holiday drop looks good, looks like I'll be getting alot of sweatshirts/hoodies

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

October 21, 2013 @ 17:42:43
I don't know when the sizing on hoodies changed, but it definitely did. Always order XXL from Diamond and the last few hoodies I copped dont fit at all. If, and thats a big if, I cop anymore hoodies im going to size up.

Ben Baller unpolo collab is fire. The black tee will be copped. Not sure how I feel about the polo grizzly bear. Part of me thinks its dope the other part thinks it's kinda cheesy *shrug*

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

October 21, 2013 @ 19:23:04
Holiday is going to be good I think. Theres one chair already in front of the shop rightnow. Hope to see and meet a lot of you tomorrow. Ben is coming tomorrow and might be doing giveaways again so come through if you can!

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

October 21, 2013 @ 20:46:39
Holiday is going to be good I think. Theres one chair already in front of the shop rightnow. Hope to see and meet a lot of you tomorrow. Ben is coming tomorrow and might be doing giveaways again so come through if you can!
one chair, no bodies... Sounds like fun.
October 21, 2013 @ 22:13:41
Ben Baller unpolo collab is fire. The black tee will be copped. Not sure how I feel about the polo grizzly bear. Part of me thinks its dope the other part thinks it's kinda cheesy *shrug*
i feel the same about the polo bear

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

October 21, 2013 @ 23:01:07
If I wear a medium sized shirt and its not very tight in me, and im like 6 foot what size hoodie should I buy?
October 22, 2013 @ 00:26:58
what are you guys thinking about getting off this drop tomorrow?!

also whats going on with the sweatshirt sizing lately havent ordered a hoodie in a while.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 22, 2013 @ 00:35:14
the all over brilliant button up and BB collab

October 22, 2013 @ 02:17:01
the all over brilliant button up and BB collab
Same here bro.
October 22, 2013 @ 02:53:20
iPhone cases dropping tomorrow?

Edit: wow, already released. 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

October 22, 2013 @ 02:58:03
How do the sweats fit? Are they really long or what?
October 22, 2013 @ 03:12:48

good to see you in here, Mr Rozay blushing

October 22, 2013 @ 03:17:45

I hope the book i won is a limited cover, but i doubt it

October 22, 2013 @ 03:20:46
Thinking im just gonna cop the diamond forever tee. Im really waiting for the simplicity capsule, so i can pick up one of those hoodies and an iphone case
October 22, 2013 @ 03:41:48

good to see you in here, Mr Rozay 
its been awhile:| haha 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

October 22, 2013 @ 04:45:41

Leather embossed iphone cases dropping tomorrow.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

October 22, 2013 @ 15:56:51
When is the black "Paris" hoodie dropping? Thought it was Holiday 1. Also, are those Brilliant sweats dropping today?

If anyone wears xxl and wants some DS hoodies for retail + ship pm me or @ me on Twitter. Same name as here.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

October 22, 2013 @ 17:26:20
whos getting a sex drugs & rap shirt?
October 22, 2013 @ 18:33:35
When are those iphone gloves dropping?

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

October 22, 2013 @ 18:37:28
it seems weird that over here in socal everyone wears diamond supply company like every other person at my university has on a diamond shirt
October 22, 2013 @ 18:57:53

The real chains from the Ben Baller pieces

October 22, 2013 @ 19:18:58
What happened to 12 pm??

Istagram: traytraxxx

October 22, 2013 @ 20:02:54
What happened to button ups 

October 22, 2013 @ 20:19:58
Dennis said all the other products will be in the next holiday drops @lovedmndlife
October 22, 2013 @ 20:24:36
More angels and demons 

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x