[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2013 Discussion Thread

October 19, 2013 @ 16:58:13
yup, i used to love checking this forum hourly  at work, now i only need to once a day 
same simone miss the good old days
I kinda feel like it has to do with Diamond not fully delivering on certain releases. Like the Black label, the cologne, some collabs, etc. Either it wasn't that hypes, or it didn't meet everyones initial expectations. Even with the book, I mean they just barely released that. But theres still things they haven't released that should have been released by now.  
there just isnt any hype around diamond anymore. Im sorry to say it but them going to zumiez ruined the brand completely. yeah nick might be making more money but thats only becuase diamond is available literally everywhere now. It used to be such a cool brand with very unique designs and very limited numbers which is what brought its hype and brought everyone to this forum to find out when the new releases were but thats just not the case anymore. Hell all the supposed "limited" collabs they have come out with lately i could check the site at 2:10 or even later and see almost every size just sitting there. about a year and a half ago you would have had to be on the site 5 minutes early just to make sure that you would get the collab.  Just my 2 cents on the brand lately. I havent really been copping anything lately because i havent been feeling literally any of the designs.

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

October 19, 2013 @ 18:29:22
I kinda feel like it has to do with Diamond not fully delivering on certain releases. Like the Black label, the cologne, some collabs, etc. Either it wasn't that hypes, or it didn't meet everyones initial expectations. Even with the book, I mean they just barely released that. But theres still things they haven't released that should have been released by now.  
there just isnt any hype around diamond anymore. Im sorry to say it but them going to zumiez ruined the brand completely. yeah nick might be making more money but thats only becuase diamond is available literally everywhere now. It used to be such a cool brand with very unique designs and very limited numbers which is what brought its hype and brought everyone to this forum to find out when the new releases were but thats just not the case anymore. Hell all the supposed "limited" collabs they have come out with lately i could check the site at 2:10 or even later and see almost every size just sitting there. about a year and a half ago you would have had to be on the site 5 minutes early just to make sure that you would get the collab.  Just my 2 cents on the brand lately. I havent really been copping anything lately because i havent been feeling literally any of the designs.
I think you made a strong point

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 19, 2013 @ 19:40:27
Frank 151 on the website for $10. Shipping is $10.71 lol. Deal breaker for me. I'm hoping Barnes & Nobel by me will have it in stock soon. B&N online doesnt even have it ^__^

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

October 19, 2013 @ 20:41:57
Ha Im laughing at all the cats screaming *back in the day* shit lol....I've been following this forum for a good yr and other than the dudes that work for diamond and a few others like blackplg simon and one or two others everyone else joined just in the last yr or so....I'm sure some ppl were following for a while before they joined but a lot of frontin going on too...i remember when i was on forums like 4 yrs ago shit was really poppin..i know some cats know what im talking about...i remember black plague in the vault forums and dennis posting all the time in blvck and preme....some ppl id love to look in your closets lol...stop acting holier than thaowww
October 20, 2013 @ 01:47:50
smh to all the negative sh*t in this forum if you got nothing good to say just keep it to yourself. Your opinions does matter but we all tryna make a livin out of all the stuff we like to do. All I can just stop with negative comments every brand has it ups and downs. Dont find a reason to hate just because something doesnt go with what you want or like. 
October 20, 2013 @ 02:43:46
smh to all the negative sh*t in this forum if you got nothing good to say just keep it to yourself. Your opinions does matter but we all tryna make a livin out of all the stuff we like to do. All I can just stop with negative comments every brand has it ups and downs. Dont find a reason to hate just because something doesnt go with what you want or like. 
It's not negativity. It's just criticism. No ones firing shots. Calm down. 

@beantownswagg. You're trying too hard

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

October 20, 2013 @ 02:54:43
no one is saying anything negative. Just trying to put justification to why the forums have been so slow. no one even talked diamond down.

October 20, 2013 @ 03:30:08
Holiday Del. 1 will be available this Tuesday on Fairfax and our Webstore.

You can see the full tee, fleece line here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45482615/DIAMONDSUPPLYCO-D13D1-1.pdf

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

October 20, 2013 @ 05:57:28
^really digging that crewneck

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

October 20, 2013 @ 06:08:08
To be honest im not talking bout the people talking about how the forum is slow but the past negative comments. Peacee
October 20, 2013 @ 12:45:14
Please tell me the simplicity line wasn't just hype too and not going to release. Cause if its not going too I'm going to be pissed. I was really looking forward to thay one.
October 20, 2013 @ 15:37:00
Isn't this what the forum was for?? To discuss the good and bad right?? Nobody likes yes men

Istagram: traytraxxx

October 20, 2013 @ 17:17:30
Holiday Del. 1 will be available this Tuesday on Fairfax and our Webstore.

You can see the full tee, fleece line here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45482615/DIAMONDSUPPLYCO-D13D1-1.pdf
All Brilliant Button up looks legit.
October 20, 2013 @ 17:40:13
It's not negativity. It's just criticism. No ones firing shots. Calm down. 

@beantownswagg. You're trying too hard
Trying too hard bro?...the same ppl keep coming in here to say the same shit...they haven't been feeling anything all yr...mad about zumiez...mad about the number of pieces....mad they're not exclusive anymore.....mad about the prices....mad about the designs.....if you're that salty after a yr why keep coming here to say it just move on to something else...I'm here bc I'm feelin it if I wasn't I wouldn't keep coming to remind ppl I'm not...ppl need to get over themselves and stop acting like the end all be all of critics...who cares what you were doing last yr....you guys can down vote me all day it doesn't hurt my feelings lol....atleast I know a cpl ppl know what I'm talking about...I won't even be back to check the downvotes on this one...peace 
October 20, 2013 @ 18:00:42
@beantown stop feeling like the world is against you...nobody is against what your saying...but you can't tell ppl not to say what they want

October 20, 2013 @ 18:02:20
Holiday is fire. Closing out 2013 with a bang.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

October 20, 2013 @ 19:05:22
Dennis or Tony, can you give an ETA on the Simplicity drop? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 20, 2013 @ 19:43:32
 Ben Baller collab Tuesday online and Fairfax
Don't forget the tees + hoodies as well: 

October 20, 2013 @ 19:54:32
So you just cop stuff because its hyped instead of genuinely liking it? Lol I'm confused. Holiday is fire too by the way.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

October 20, 2013 @ 21:24:04
Somebody's gotta have a rare chandeliers hoodie they're trying to let go? Size M
pm me fam

#HansumBoys

October 20, 2013 @ 22:50:52
 Ben Baller collab Tuesday online and Fairfax
Don't forget the tees + hoodies as well: 

I've waited so long for this :3. Better than cutty.
October 20, 2013 @ 23:32:22
So you just cop stuff because its hyped instead of genuinely liking it? Lol I'm confused. Holiday is fire too by the way.
holiday is fire. i do agree. Its the first season in a year that i will be actually buying!

October 21, 2013 @ 00:45:40

Can't wait for these. The brand going back to it's og designs. Feeling like Keenan Milton at the end of his Yeah Right! part...RIP

8( x x )8

October 21, 2013 @ 00:54:06
Holiday is looking nice so far...btw what is the real name of the Halloween pack angels and demons or good vs evil

October 21, 2013 @ 01:21:08

Can't wait for these. The brand going back to it's og designs. Going to feel like Keenan Milton at the end of Yeah RIght!...RIP
I have that exact colorway in that hoodie. First time I've seen nick rehash a colorway
October 21, 2013 @ 01:23:55
Black is on point

most pre ordered item in street wear this year

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

October 21, 2013 @ 01:56:52
Yeah it's good too see diamond dropping good prints again. Nick should do a bunch of unpolo print tees in a lot of colors.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x