September 13, 2013 @ 07:13 PM
blakplague

This Saturday.
Anyone going to cop these?
September 13, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
livinhell

These cases are dope I wish they'd come up w a Samsung galaxy case...
September 13, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
TONY.

So I guess after EV collab, the Chanel x Estevan is coming out because I see pictures from the shoot on instagram and plus saw her wearing a shirt on Ridiculousness tonight
The Chanel x Estevan tee was made only for her release party, they didn't get sold.

instagram: @tonyramirez / twitter: @_tonyramirez / www.diamondsupplyco.com

September 13, 2013 @ 10:07 PM
ichigo81

So I guess after EV collab, the Chanel x Estevan is coming out because I see pictures from the shoot on instagram and plus saw her wearing a shirt on Ridiculousness tonight
The Chanel x Estevan tee was made only for her release party, they didn't get sold.
Well that sucks... Oh well
September 14, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
DENN!S

Tomorrow with iPhone 5 cases.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 14, 2013 @ 04:05 AM
blakplague

Tomorrow with iPhone 5 cases.
Yes, yes, and yes.
September 14, 2013 @ 06:54 AM
lovedmndlife

Evidence no 4

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 14, 2013 @ 07:23 AM
lovedmndlife

September 14, 2013 @ 07:29 AM
dmnd626

Just seen that...dope..hopefully it's for Halloween

Istagram: traytraxxx

September 14, 2013 @ 07:45 AM
chiefr007

Here's some more info on the Evidence collab and his upcoming projects, including news about the Dilated Peoples & Evidence full length albums coming sometime early next year hopefully >>  http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.24457/title.evidence-talks-green-tape-step-brothers-dilated-peoples-intricacies-

"I just got a collaboration coming with Diamond, which is dope. We've been talking about it for years. He [Nicky Diamonds] picked a bunch of images and he made a shirt with a montage of a bunch of them. Then, we're gonna do three other shirts with different images and then maybe a couple of little surprises to come with it."  - Evidence

Hmm, surprises...  Mystery items perhaps
September 14, 2013 @ 11:44 AM
Glo'bito

Mystery boxes confirmed

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

September 14, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
livinhell

Evidence no 4
Really diggin this one 
September 14, 2013 @ 07:04 PM
wormdoes

WOW, $60 for 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel *___* I was guessing it was gonna be around $75 for a set (2x bath, 2x hand) Boy was I wrong lol

And Nick really needs to start showing the Galaxy S3 and S4 some love.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

September 14, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
lovedmndlife

The price of living the diamond life

September 15, 2013 @ 02:10 AM
wormdoes

I guess, seems like a rather simple design for the price tag. Not hating, just saying

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

September 15, 2013 @ 02:45 AM
dmnd626

WOW, $60 for 1 bath towel and 1 hand towel *___* I was guessing it was gonna be around $75 for a set (2x bath, 2x hand) Boy was I wrong lol

And Nick really needs to start showing the Galaxy S3 and S4 some love.
Damn I really wanted the towel set...but 60 for 2 towels I cant do it...hopefully it gets marked down in thw future...still lookin for that robe!!!

September 15, 2013 @ 03:35 AM
livinhell

I could tell by the way they were packaged it was gonna be 1 and 1, I was actually thinking they might be around 75 so ill take 60...not a steal but not unreasonable either, I mean this is the set you put out so your shit looks nice not the ones you use day today...but I'm living that family life so shit might be dif for me..lol

Would love to see a tiff robe so I could get my hugh hef on!
September 15, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
WillSkate4Pye

$60 for a towel??? what happened to this brand??? i still rock my originals (had my MM crew STOLEN grrr) but i stopped buying diamond years ago and just when i consider coming back this is what i see. what happened to the 'ridin neon' and '4 c' type of stuff. i know you have to expand and meet demand but the quality has seriously dropped. bring back the originality PLEASE.
September 15, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
YoungCorey

$60 for a towel??? what happened to this brand??? i still rock my originals (had my MM crew STOLEN grrr) but i stopped buying diamond years ago and just when i consider coming back this is what i see. what happened to the 'ridin neon' and '4 c' type of stuff. i know you have to expand and meet demand but the quality has seriously dropped. bring back the originality PLEASE.
Its actually a really good towel and its a set. Its also embroidered, I bought a regular Supreme towel that just says supreme and it was like 35$ after tax and its just like a regular beach towel.

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

September 16, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
mkm159

Its actually a really good towel and its a set. Its also embroidered, I bought a regular Supreme towel that just says supreme and it was like 35$ after tax and its just like a regular beach towel.
LOL
I love how yall immediately come in here saying "it's a good towel" or "the quality is good" or just shit like that lol

Point is, both brands tend to overprice their shit.  But people by now should be used to it. 
September 16, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
dmnd626

LOL
I love how yall immediately come in here saying "it's a good towel" or "the quality is good" or just shit like that lol

Point is, both brands tend to overprice their shit.  But people by now should be used to it. 
If ppl are willing to pay 60 for a face and body towel then go for it..they're nice but that price is way too much..and ppl always compare diamond to supreme....thats why I never wore supreme...overpriced  in my opinion for basic tees...I understand the its the brand name and I get it...I just hope diamond isnt doing the same

September 16, 2013 @ 09:56 PM
Antari

LOL

If ppl are willing to pay 60 for a face and body towel then go for it..they're nice but that price is way too much..and ppl always compare diamond to supreme....thats why I never wore supreme...overpriced  in my opinion for basic tees...I understand the its the brand name and I get it...I just hope diamond isnt doing the same
In my opinion, at least their shirts are not getting ridiculous.  The normal $30 price is still in tact.  Diamond obviously is looking to create more exclusive items away from shirts, in example the towels, ash trays, etc.  Don't compare them to Supreme until their shirts start to retail at $100.
September 16, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
mkm159

^
Basic tees range from 32 -36 now. And that's without shipping and/or taxes.
For me, that's pushing it, but like I said, I'm used to it now.

I am thankful it's not Supreme prices that's for sure lol
I copped one Supreme tee from eBay for 45 shipped, and it was used. Don't know why I did, but hey it's whatever. 

I like how they're expanding their line and I like their products, but they're starting to really go overboard on the pricing. Hopefully it doesn't get worse though. 
September 17, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
livinhell

I don't think 32 for a tee is pushing it I think its more like avg...and supreme prices aren't much higher unless you start getting into jackets or the ebay stuff bc the resale prices are just foolishly high...I think diamond prices overall are fine for the quality of thier products...in a lot of cases I think diamonds quality is much better than supreme and most other brands.

I'm still laughing at the dude that said bring the creativity back...what other brand you know dropping dope bath towels? Lol...I like the accesories coming out of diamond and I hope they continue to expand...I have the ashtray and a cpl pillows and im still looking at copping the brilliant rug for my entry way.

I also wouldn't mind seeing them expand to a kids line so I could keep my lil guys fly too
September 17, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
lovedmndlife

September 17, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
mkm159

I don't think 32 for a tee is pushing it I think its more like avg...and supreme prices aren't much higher unless you start getting into jackets or the ebay stuff bc the resale prices are just foolishly high...I think diamond prices overall are fine for the quality of thier products...in a lot of cases I think diamonds quality is much better than supreme and most other brands.

I'm still laughing at the dude that said bring the creativity back...what other brand you know dropping dope bath towels? Lol...I like the accesories coming out of diamond and I hope they continue to expand...I have the ashtray and a cpl pillows and im still looking at copping the brilliant rug for my entry way.

I also wouldn't mind seeing them expand to a kids line so I could keep my lil guys fly too
32 is definitely pushing it cause their tees have gone down, creativity wise. Most people in this forum would agree. Their GR tees are not what they used to be, which is why most of us stick to the exclusives. Accessories are pretty cool when it comes to creativity and design, but the tees past couple of seasons were not the greatest.
I think they're starting to pick up again, hopefully.

Also, didn't Nick tweet pics of a kids line a long time ago? I wonder what happened to that, cause my niece will definitely be wearing little Diamond tees haha
September 17, 2013 @ 01:39 PM
bubbi

the winner of the contest 
September 17, 2013 @ 04:11 PM
acompanion

the winner of the contest 

8( x x )8

September 17, 2013 @ 06:53 PM
wormdoes

Ben Baller "times" Diamond lmaooooooo

September 18, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
DENN!S

Who's messing with this drop tomorrow? I'm really hyped on holiday Grizzly.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.