Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 8, 2013 @ 07:00 AM
thecollective

these tees though...

"Diamond Everything"

"I am"

"DYLC Member"

from the summer '13 d2 drop...
smh

seems like all their designs could be done in 10 minutes on illustrator - the entire line could be designed in a day. 
February 8, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
jawnly211

hmmmm.....

really not much more i can say besides what's been said

but im kinda feelin the sweatshorts for the summer......need some new lounging wear

p.s. the Lil Cutty tees gotta stop though
February 8, 2013 @ 09:47 AM
The Fiasco

oh man that barbara krueger rip off holy shit I just facepalmed so hard. I can't even believe that lmfao. can you make a cornier and less inspired design? barbara krueger has been done to death.

diamond ts used to be wearable art. The designs were dope and it was like wearing a painting on your chest. now you got these half assed designs that are geared toward the general, mass market population.  in the end nick's gonna get paid anyway so there is no reason for him to make better designs. its a shame really.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off

February 8, 2013 @ 02:13 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Only tee I like from summer 13 is the "I Art You". Can't believe they are bringing in Brilliant board shorts again, no creativity in that, the brilliant board shorts from last year looked way better than the ones from this year do anyways.
February 8, 2013 @ 04:29 PM
The Fiasco

I agree that the I Art You shirt is the only decent shirt from summer. I thought I read that Corey designed that shirt? Coincidence that the only good shirt of the season is one not designed by Nick???? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

February 8, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
brokejigga

the summer line is all pretty whack besides for some of the cut & sew. the exclusives this year better be damn good.
February 8, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
goldANDsacks

thing about recent diamond designs is that they all look like they're made from a few templates. just swap out the image and text. i think diamond needs some nee blood in the design department. nick should move from designer to approver, or just design the tiff-label/exclusive stuff. 

ppl mention "oh whatever, ppl still buy this stuff and they paid the same anyways"... but that will only last for so long. 
February 8, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
wormdoes

The ONLY Cutty tee I'm interested in seeing is the Ben Baller one that looks like the piece he made for Nick.

I'm also interested in the black label items. That being said it better not be an excuse to charge $100 for hoodies with bold fonts and tired designs.

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 8, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
SCZetas

Yo and on the real if there's any Yacht Club that Nick should be repping is, SF Yacht Club we're about to be in Americas Cup this summer, that's some real shit right there, no offense to NY or any other Yacht Club just speaking truth

Diamond and Black Scale XL for sell http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/163161/

February 8, 2013 @ 08:52 PM
macdiamante83

Anybody with any rare 3xl diamond for sale hit me up. Specifically looking for a palms crew and 5 panel in tiffany. Willing to pay top dollar Also interested in the pretty sweet I missed out on. But anything else let me know
February 8, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
blakplague

Anybody with any rare 3xl diamond for sale hit me up. Specifically looking for a palms crew and 5 panel in tiffany. Willing to pay top dollar Also interested in the pretty sweet I missed out on. But anything else let me know
Ebay is your best friend
February 8, 2013 @ 09:35 PM
blakplague

Yo and on the real if there's any Yacht Club that Nick should be repping is, SF Yacht Club we're about to be in Americas Cup this summer, that's some real shit right there, no offense to NY or any other Yacht Club just speaking truth
I think its an ok concept. But for NY i think it should be more gritty and less Romanticized.
February 8, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
macdiamante83

@blakplague

Thanks man I been on eBay since they dropped bro. No luck. Willing to pay twice the retail just need that piece
February 8, 2013 @ 10:29 PM
blakplague

@blakplague

Thanks man I been on eBay since they dropped bro. No luck. Willing to pay twice the retail just need that piece
Weird, I had seen some rare stuff not too long ago. You could always go to the for sale thread on HB, Pretty sure theres some stuff there.
February 8, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
macdiamante83

@blakplague

Ya I've found some here and there. Just always looking for more and these specific ones I missed out on and been looking since
February 8, 2013 @ 10:59 PM
DarkGrapes

@blakplague

Ya I've found some here and there. Just always looking for more and these specific ones I missed out on and been looking since
Hey man....I have a few 3XL pieces. I tried PMing you but the mail system is messed up or something. HMU on Twitter or IG if you can't PM me

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa ___ Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

February 8, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
macdiamante83

Just sent you a pm to text me @darkgrapes
February 9, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
Glo'bito

That Skate tee is nice. cant say the same for the rest of the line tho.

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 9, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
niickyrozay

I have both pieces you're looking for. Only tried on while at the store hit me through my signature if interested. 

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

February 9, 2013 @ 04:10 AM
dmnd626

Just seen the new diamond lifers snapback on nicks instagram...wonder if theres gonna be tees too...hat looks dope btw

Istagram: traytraxxx

February 9, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
wormdoes

@dmnd626 Nick's IG said Fairfax and online only for those snaps. I'm sure they'll be available before or after Spring 2

* Looking To Buy: Diamond Supply Co "Puro Pari" Tee (XXL) * Diamond "Hardware Heavyweights" Ali Tee (XXL) *

February 9, 2013 @ 06:01 AM
dmnd626

@wormdoes def going to fairfax

Istagram: traytraxxx

February 9, 2013 @ 06:29 AM
DENN!S

Appreciate you guys posting feedback. All I have to say is just watch. You all know the best product is the exclusive to online & Fairfax. The comparison you made with in-line vs Cold As Ice (Limited Release), Skate Harassment (Limited Release), and OG Ridin Neon (also Limited Release) is case in point right there. And with two new stores (NY & SF) opening this year - there will be even more opportunity for special projects. We have some AWESOME things in the works. Thanks for everyone who's been supporting the brand. I know Nick and the whole team really appreciate you guys over the years holding it down.

(And PS, somebody please sell me/trade me an Iron Maiden tee in large and/or fleece in medium! Long story short - I actually gave my tee to Nick years ago on this very forum because he was bummed he didn't have one. Haha! Thanks!)

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

February 9, 2013 @ 06:52 AM
blakplague

Appreciate you guys posting feedback. All I have to say is just watch. You all know the best product is the exclusive to online & Fairfax. The comparison you made with in-line vs Cold As Ice (Limited Release), Skate Harassment (Limited Release), and OG Ridin Neon (also Limited Release) is case in point right there. And with two new stores (NY & SF) opening this year - there will be even more opportunity for special projects. We have some AWESOME things in the works. Thanks for everyone who's been supporting the brand. I know Nick and the whole team really appreciate you guys over the years holding it down.

(And PS, somebody please sell me/trade me an Iron Maiden tee in large and/or fleece in medium! Long story short - I actually gave my tee to Nick years ago on this very forum because he was bummed he didn't have one. Haha! Thanks!)
Ebay's your best friend. Watching, waiting, anticipating.
February 9, 2013 @ 07:09 AM
mkm159

The best products should obviously be the limited/exclusives.
However, that does not mean the GR products get turned into complete garbage. It makes no sense.
February 9, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
DENN!S

Ebay's your best friend. Watching, waiting, anticipating.
I know, I know...I'm just impatient!

The best products should obviously be the limited/exclusives.
However, that does not mean the GR products get turned into complete garbage. It makes no sense.
Wait till you see the real product. The PDF doesn't do it justice. There's some GR pieces I'm stoked on personally...Un-Polo Melange Shorts & Sweat Shorts, Military Twill Chinos in Camo, and graphically - OG Palm Tee (the billboard we ran), Yacht Club Excellence, Yacht Club de Diamante, and I Art You collab to name a few off top...

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

February 9, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
lovedmndlife

@denn!s there has been a bunch of maiden T's on the bay lately, pretty sure there's still one up there, like I said a few pages back you shoulda taken mine when I had 2 of em, since sold one, sorry fam, good luck on the hunt though

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

February 9, 2013 @ 07:39 AM
The Fiasco

Actually I knew this argument was going to be brought up about limited release and GR. The CAI colorway I chose (white) was actually a GR. It was available in multiple skate shops as well as online skate shops. From what I remember only the Tiff CAI and maybe the black CAI was limited but I'm not 100% on black.  The white harassment from what I can remember might as well have been a GR as I remember it sitting on MLTD for ages before finally being sold out. If something sits on MLTD and doesn't sell out I'm counting that as GR. It is true that the Riding Neon was limited but it is now a reproduced design for Pac-Sun but it is still a dope design none the less.

February 9, 2013 @ 07:48 AM
February 9, 2013 @ 08:05 AM

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.