Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
September 2, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
HOV

i went on the site to find something i could cop for the labor day sale but honestly there's nothing i want
September 2, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
livinhell

Ended up grabbing Diamond Street hoodie, Compton Raglan and a couple filler items for free shipping (magnet & air freshener). Wanted the Tiff Paris crew, but decided to wait until Winter when the Paris hoodies drop
I feel the same way about Paris...the hoodie is a better peice I ended up coppin the diamond everything hoodie in maroon...pretty basic but I'm gonna knock it out w the wino janoskis ...
September 2, 2013 @ 09:53 PM
lostsurfer

is there still a lot of interest in heineken edition diamond shirts?
September 2, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
sjohnnnn

Yo beant what sz varsity were u looking for?

سبحان

September 3, 2013 @ 12:25 AM
livinhell

^xl...but I was looking at the discount...I already got a brand new black one
September 3, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
livinhell

Coaches and white cassies re stocked at pac
September 3, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
sjohnnnn

damn nvm i know someone selling a M 

سبحان

September 3, 2013 @ 12:46 AM
livinhell

Good look anyway
September 3, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
lovedmndlife

Really excited about this one.
Are they still doing the samples 

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

September 3, 2013 @ 04:04 PM
blakplague

Really excited about this one.
Are they still doing the samples 
Theres about 4 months left in the year, I suspect this is coming out next year. If not, can we at least get a heads up?
September 3, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
matt8567

The spring 2014 footwear is okay, if you haven't seen it search "diamond supply co spring 2014 footwear" and scroll down to where you see v2 distribution on google. They have a new shoe coming out called le sport, its hidious...
September 3, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
livinhell

Any dates for holiday 1??
September 3, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
sjohnnnn

\

سبحان

September 3, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
brenm

The spring 2014 footwear is okay, if you haven't seen it search "diamond supply co spring 2014 footwear" and scroll down to where you see v2 distribution on google. They have a new shoe coming out called le sport, its hidious...
Yeah, it's not that pretty. I'm just hyped for the black on black Jaspers. cool

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

September 3, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
DENN!S

via Tony.

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

September 4, 2013 @ 03:21 AM
brenm

Check out the 2 latest videos that Nick posted on his Instagram. They show Diamond Footwear being made in a factory in Hong Kong, I believe, but the comments are getting out of control and Nick is under fire. What are your thoughts, or your take on the vids? I'm interested in hearing people's opinion on it. 

edit: LINK 1 | LINK 2

September 4, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
goldANDsacks

Check out the 2 latest videos that Nick posted on his Instagram. They show Diamond Footwear being made in a factory in Hong Kong, I believe, but the comments are getting out of control and Nick is under fire. What are your thoughts, or your take on the vids? I'm interested in hearing people's opinion on it. 

holy shit. that's hilariously racist. just because it's an asian factory, people call it a sweatshop. 

this video on Naked & Famous jeans being made seems worse.

it's like old ladies making the jeans in the factory. they remind me of my grandma. they shouldn't be working. that's a sweatshop. 
September 4, 2013 @ 04:06 AM
mkm159

Interesting vids. I see absolutely nothing wrong there. Based on what we could see, the working conditions did not look bad. It didn't look like a sweat shop, just a factory.

Like one of the comments said, people should be glad Nick is being this transparent with us. He makes his shoes in China, just like most other brands make their products in China. At least with Nick, we see how the product we buy gets made. 

If they have a problem with products made in China, I suggest they put down their precious made in China iPhone and switch to a different phone. It's ridiculous really. 
September 4, 2013 @ 04:07 AM
lovedmndlife

I have no issue with the insta vid's, like mkm said above its just a factory

September 4, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
blakplague

Honestly whats wrong with it? If their kicks were American made, that'd be dope. I mean I know its China made, but the workers don't seem to be getting beat up by their superiors or anything like that. People should thank Nick for showing us the factory that he chose, at least we have an idea of whats going on. Nike would never dare show us their factories right?haha Just let it go people, and hope that Diamond will eventually make USA made shoes.
September 4, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
lovedmndlife

smilecoolsmilecool

September 4, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
mkm159

^
LOL
That's hilarious. He has a point, but I feel like he should just ignore them. Cause all those people talking are probably wearing things and using electronic devices that were all made in China, and made in far worse conditions than Nick's factory.

But again props to Nick for showing us the factory.
September 4, 2013 @ 05:16 AM
goldANDsacks

Interesting vids. I see absolutely nothing wrong there. Based on what we could see, the working conditions did not look bad. It didn't look like a sweat shop, just a factory.

Like one of the comments said, people should be glad Nick is being this transparent with us. He makes his shoes in China, just like most other brands make their products in China. At least with Nick, we see how the product we buy gets made. 

If they have a problem with products made in China, I suggest they put down their precious made in China iPhone and switch to a different phone. It's ridiculous really. 
iPhone are (were) actually made in sweatshops
September 4, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
goldANDsacks

he could do without the snark. something like "relax guys, this place is nice" and some pictures. 
September 4, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
Demi Lovato

He should do it with the snark, shows how stupid people are
September 4, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
ju6a6n

Diamond x Supreme?
September 4, 2013 @ 05:43 AM
lovedmndlife

Diamond x Supreme?
I really hope not

September 4, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
mkm159

iPhone are (were) actually made in sweatshops
Oh ya I know. Most Apple products are. I know for a fact my iPhone and my iPod are.
What I meant was most of those people talking shit about Nick shouldn't be talking shit because iPhones (which is pretty much one of the most popular phones in the US) are made in China, alongside with many, many, MANY, things.  So they need to just shutup and stop being hypocrites. 
September 4, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
matt8567

Nick is a fool. Haha, that picture of him covering his mouth in the factory is priceless.  Most honest guy in the fashion business. 
September 4, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
brenm

Nice, I'm glad everyone's on the same page. Yeah, I'm not sure why everyone was flipping out - from the videos, it looked nothing like a sweatshop. Kudos to Nick for putting the haters on blast for something they were absolutely wrong about.
---

Diamond x Supreme?
I really hope not
Agree with Simon, and if it does happen, you can bet your ass there will be an actual hole in your wallet.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.