Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 21, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
brenm

Let the hate begin..
I understand what you're saying, and mad props for thinking outside the box. Personally, I don't care about the exclusives, I support the brand and I'll buy it if it's General Release or not. (And yes I have bought stuff from Zumiez only cause it's easier than copping online). Also, Simon was just saying it was a nice button up haha, cause it is. It has nothing to do with Diamond, it doesn't even have the Diamond crest. It has nothing to do with Diamond, if I saw that at like some bum store in the mall, it'd still be a good come up. We ain't mad at the prices, they're fine. Usually, we pay more than just $32 for a tee, and we don't complain. And, I don't HATE the Yacht Club, but I'm saying it's totally different than the brand that was totally skate from the core, and you're lying to yourself if you didn't say that the Yacht Club was only designed to appeal to mainstream. (But it's funny how you mentioned the black tag, but then dissed exclusive stuff in the beginning.) Oh, but I also agree with you with keeping DS in bags, I never understood that haha. S/O for the reply though, I appreciate the feedback. 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 21, 2013 @ 01:19 AM
livinhell

Lovedmndlife thanks for the honesty bro
August 21, 2013 @ 01:21 AM
livinhell

Yo brenm appreciate it bro...honestly I thought you guys were all a bunch of hater but I see that's not the case...real shit...haha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:22 AM
blakplague

@DMND626
Honestly the industry will probably go through another shift. Its unlikely that the Big Three Diamond, Blvck Scvle, and Supreme will stay on top forever. They're getting too big too fast. Diamond occasionally puts out a nice exclusive or collar. But they're GR line is being neglected. I still like their cut and sews though. They're still making hardware and keeping up with their skate team. As for creativity theres nothing that can be done. Diamond is coming out with too much products. 
August 21, 2013 @ 01:26 AM
sjohnnnn

S/o to the ppl disliking my comments and ds pics of that ssimplicity collection...you guys must have closets full of 'gems'...hahhahaha
You trying to call me out? im not hating on your thought i agree with what you say people wear what they see. Just My thoughts about the Spring drops nothing more.

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
lovedmndlife

Lovedmndlife thanks for the honesty bro
always good hearing other peoples views, i like it when the discussions start
@DMND626
Honestly the industry will probably go through another shift. Its unlikely that the Big Three Diamond, Blvck Scvle, and Supreme will stay on top forever. They're getting too big too fast. Diamond occasionally puts out a nice exclusive or collar. But they're GR line is being neglected. I still like their cut and sews though. They're still making hardware and keeping up with their skate team. As for creativity theres nothing that can be done. Diamond is coming out with too much products. 
i agree with the too much product, in their GR line anyway

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 21, 2013 @ 01:36 AM
livinhell

Sjohnnn not callin you out bro I didn't know who it was...I respect everyone's opinion just haven't been getting the same..haha

I think some ppl were tight w me for rryin to cop the simone from dmnd626 even tho I wasn't interested but I was only lokking to hook up someone in this forum feel me...I'm up late thought I'm the only cat that seen it and somone might want it...just trying to look out...got some hate mail for it but its all love haha

I can dig the thread tonight this is why I got on here...
August 21, 2013 @ 01:37 AM
livinhell

And rhat country club and the dessert camo button w the diamond are both flames...
August 21, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
matt8567

Im not really big on the collabs unless they are with other skate brands. I like just general diamond supply co. The problem is nick wont reuse prints. And believe me, it shows. I miss just the simple unpolo logo and the old shirts that were covered with the huge brilliant logo. Simple shit. Now they have shirts with golf on it? And a fake diamond shirt print? Whats up with the duck hunt shit? You think redneck hunters are going to buy that? Diamond should go back to its roots.
August 21, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
lovedmndlife

Sjohnnn not callin you out bro I didn't know who it was...I respect everyone's opinion just haven't been getting the same..haha

I think some ppl were tight w me for rryin to cop the simone from dmnd626 even tho I wasn't interested but I was only lokking to hook up someone in this forum feel me...I'm up late thought I'm the only cat that seen it and somone might want it...just trying to look out...got some hate mail for it but its all love haha

I can dig the thread tonight this is why I got on here...
would be interested in hearing some of that hate mail, out of curiosity, and no i dont expect you to put it up here

August 21, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
matt8567

Does anybody know i good website that sells diamond but from like a few years back?
August 21, 2013 @ 01:53 AM
lovedmndlife

Does anybody know i good website that sells diamond but from like a few years back?
this is about all i know
http://shop.alwaystimeless.com/collections/diamond-supply-co

August 21, 2013 @ 01:58 AM
livinhell

There was a few ppl on here telling me to stay in my lane but they've been here longer than me so I won't call thwm out..I mean Ithoight I was copping for someone like you who is my size and I figured would want..figured I could trade for some shit you ddon't wear but I made a mistake I guess I'm a rookie lifer fair enough Nd didn't realize it was tray selling. He came on here and troed to air me out too but its all good....but the email he sent me on the bay was full full of lols tho...haha

Haha what up dmnd626 its all good thanks bro
August 21, 2013 @ 02:13 AM
supream

As far as getting lazy IMO I don't think so there's always thought that has to go thru behind each design and there's always a few dope pieces each drop.

As for buying diamond shirts just because it has a little diamond, I don't think that it's that but maybe because of how they fit.

Buying DS shirts to have saved up is fun because of just simply finding and adding older pieces to your collection. I like it as much as adding shoes to my collection just simply because some shoes such as sb's won't be made again.

Everyone is different and has likes, nothing wrong with it
August 21, 2013 @ 02:18 AM
keithkool

diamond gallery
2 diamond button ups
diamond parka jacket
only things i like from spring 14
August 21, 2013 @ 02:26 AM
livinhell

No doubt supream
August 21, 2013 @ 02:33 AM
lovedmndlife

good to see this thread moving again

August 21, 2013 @ 03:05 AM
garretttmc

Anyone have an idea when the cologne is going to drop? I'm curious.
August 21, 2013 @ 03:26 AM
lovedmndlife

holiday 13  before spring 14

August 21, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
sjohnnnn

Got link Lovedmnflife? Looks cool

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
sjohnnnn

Double Post

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 04:12 AM
dmnd626

There was a few ppl on here telling me to stay in my lane but they've been here longer than me so I won't call thwm out..I mean Ithoight I was copping for someone like you who is my size and I figured would want..figured I could trade for some shit you ddon't wear but I made a mistake I guess I'm a rookie lifer fair enough Nd didn't realize it was tray selling. He came on here and troed to air me out too but its all good....but the email he sent me on the bay was full full of lols tho...haha

Haha what up dmnd626 its all good thanks bro
Wtf...I replied to ur email and that was that...then I seen u on here and u lied to me...and I left it alone after that...what emails did u get after that...cuz i responded to ur email
Anyways...

Copped....its dope..headphones work..brand new..thicker than the usual diamond sweaters....got a size large for sale too

Istagram: traytraxxx

August 21, 2013 @ 04:16 AM
dmnd626

And for some reason im kind of feeling some designs on spring 2...that fake diamond shirt is horrid....now if they would of put pics of the top fake diamond designs on a shirt I def would of copped haha

Istagram: traytraxxx

August 21, 2013 @ 04:33 AM
DarkGrapes

I have a feeling there are gonna be LOTS of Fake Diamond Shirt tees in upcoming mystery boxes. Nobody's gonna buy that shit.

It almost feels like Nick stopped doing the designing himself and handed it off to interns. This shit is just mad corny. Lots of these shirts seem like a parody of DSC, IMO. 

http://vimeo.com/hyperstationusa / Twitter and Instagram: @hyperstationusa

August 21, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
2 Phone Shawty

@Beantownswagg made some valid points, also theres nothing wrong with sharing an opinion so I dont think anyone hating ha.

the Spring 14' drop isn't that bad. theres a few shirts I atually like. the painted tee is horrible same with the fake Diamond shirt tee but I see what there trying to say with that shirt so its a interesting yet simple concept imo.
the Neon, Arabic Mary, Brilliant, Gallery and the Arabic Shining tee are my favorites. I'll def cop them

It looks like the two drops have a Arabic theme to it. I'm interested to see what the other drops look like

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 21, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
BIGOH

anyone got the holiday 14 catalog?

WTB NOTHING

August 21, 2013 @ 05:18 AM
lovedmndlife

anyone got the holiday 14 catalog?
holiday 14, damn thats over a year away

August 21, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
BIGOH

i meant 13 hahaha my bad

WTB NOTHING

August 21, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
brenm

@lovedmndlife I finally got my case off! I pried the two sides from the bottom portion of the case, and it just popped off. 

Also, is the Fillmore VVS going to retail now? I don't mean retail like Zumiez or PacSun, but I've noticed a TON of higher-end streetwear stores, and skate stores getting it now. RSVP and JUGRNAUT here in Chicago just got it. 

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 21, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
LostJem

red sweatshorts!?

finally bout fiucking time cool

arabic mary is only the most decent worth buying to be honest. 
they fucked up by making a zipper hoody and not just a regular pullover shit woula been some heat in my opinion.

gallery tee is just a joke thats a constalation prize to those who have never even heard of cold as ice, falling diamond, and jolie x diamond eyes.

simplicity tee was poorly executed the fact that it has the word plastered on the front and the tongs justg look weird as fuck couldve been done a lot nicer imo

i feel like when they make pt:2 they're kinda weak.
and never thought out well enough but thats just me.

arabic shining is just another half ass design to me.
they already made imprint tee 
 clarity tee
those 3 look identical 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.