Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
August 19, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
lovedmndlife

instagram/twitter: dadonnyd

August 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
dmnd626

Dope...he must of named it wrong...I might cop...I midas well get both from him...anyone that wants one either medium or large offer up

Istagram: traytraxxx

August 19, 2013 @ 07:41 AM
Apex

@brenm, did u manage to get your case off your i5
i want to laser engrave the script logo on mine as below, but dont want to risk putting the phone in the laser if i cant get it off, mines damn near impossible to get off

That's sick! And no, I haven't had any luck trying to get it off. It won't pry open at all.
I had a tough time at first too, but what you do is put the bottom part of your phone in your left hand, and then with your right thumb, press firmly above the the line separating the two parts of the case. It will make the little hook/clamp loose and then with your left hand pull the bottom part of the case off. Sorry if it doesnt make sense right now, if you guys need more help just let me know or PM me.
August 19, 2013 @ 07:42 AM
Apex

Just seen this sweater in my local cl...rusty x diamond supply hoodie...has anyone ever seen this?? Drawstrings have headphones...I might cop for the price hes giving it to me for...he said he has medium and large brand new
Yeah, they used to be sold at I think PacSun or Zumiez if I'm not mistaken.
August 19, 2013 @ 03:53 PM
blakplague

Just seen this sweater in my local cl...rusty x diamond supply hoodie...has anyone ever seen this?? Drawstrings have headphones...I might cop for the price hes giving it to me for...he said he has medium and large brand new
Yeah, they used to be sold at I think PacSun or Zumiez if I'm not mistaken.
Yea PacSun, thats why basically no one knows about it. Its from like 2 years ago.
August 19, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
2 Phone Shawty

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 20, 2013 @ 05:22 AM
dmnd626

sad slow day I guess

Quick question....and answer honestly....what do u guys think about the fashion game right now??? 
Ive been hearing its too mainstream now and the ppl that are in charge are too arrogant and not in touch with the streets anymore
Give me your thoughts..since no one is posting heat anymore haha

I think that its going through a transition phase...these brands are coming up and ppl are making serious dough...these underground brands arent underground anymore...which is a good thing for the ppl involved...on the flipside you have so many wanna brands...the majority can't tell the difference...only the ppl thats been supporting the brand...I see sooo many fake diamond shirts its not even funny...but its not that hard to replicate...at the end of the day its just a tripple a tee with print and a diamond tag
I think these brands are really gonna have to separate themselves from the rest...even stitched shirts like back in the days...the black tag stuff is coo but that poly is a no go...I know the print won't look good on cotton but damn
Another issue I hear is the price....40 bucks for a tee shirt...when they see a fake diamond at the swapmeet for 10 bucks they think they are coming up not knowing the difference
Just some thoughts...just what I hear on the streets since everyone thinks I work for them haha...even tho I tell them I dont they still complain haha

Istagram: traytraxxx

August 20, 2013 @ 07:35 AM
supream

@dmnd626 good question man, fashion IMO is like the expensive brands such as LV and so on, but skate wear and streetwear in a way is getting mainstream because you have a bunch of people wanting to start brands and wanting to get rich/famous overnight, no disrespect to the people actually working hard on their brands but it gets annoying seeing some of them when they rip logos. As for the black tag line I thought it was going to be regular tees but with sick designs and in really limited numbers like 100 or less, I don't really like the poly but so far designs are good. And the fakes are getting annoying, I've never been for fakes. I really hope nick does something with those selling fake diamond. Just my thoughts on the questions
August 20, 2013 @ 03:44 PM
brenm

@dmnd626 In terms of brands going mainstream, there's no doubt about it. No disrespect to the guys behind the Diamond design team, but did anyone notice how Diamond went from the Harassment tee to this Yacht Club and Lil' Cutty shit? Diamond is, or should I say was, on some skating shit and now, some people could probably think it's like some urban boating lifestyle company. I find all the new designs funny, and I guess they haven't taken the hint. It's not a coincidence that people wanna buy all of the older tees that they couldn't come up on earlier (or strictly collabs + exclusives), and that's because Diamond designs aren't the Diamond designs we know from when the brand was coming up. I know people evolve, and styles change, but they've truly gone way from their roots. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

In terms of the replica gear, props to the factories cause they're taking money from 12 year olds like it's nobody's business. But I agree. It's bad, but you can't truly stop it. I see wanna-be streetwear stores, like physical stores, that carry fake Diamond. (if you guys remember, I got a fake Diamond tee as a gift). It's whack, but if they wanna fire a cease and desist letter, then 5 new replica sites pop up. They already have a game plan, but in some ways, they're giving us a favor. (About to go off-topic) If you think about, why the f*ck is the Been Trill & HBA shirt $120? Like it's not some groundbreaking quality shirt. It's a normal ass shirt with a simple design that's overpriced as f*ck, and that's why people buy reps and that's why they're still in business. Plus, streetwear in general is overpriced.

note: not hating. just constructive criticism.

twitter: thatbrenkid | rep code "HugeHype" on karmaloop

August 20, 2013 @ 03:47 PM
2 Phone Shawty

I definitely feel like street wear has gotten mainstream over the years. you even got malls ripping off the same designs the mickey mouse hands, of course the cali bear & the Diamond are probably some of the most overused designs that people rip off. the streetwear industry is getting crowded cause you got people thinking they can do it as well but tbh there isn't much originality in these up & coming brands cause you got people ripping off the bigger brands.

"Yo bitch probably think I'm cute"

August 20, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
matt8567

Have you guys seen the spring 2014 catalog? I love diamond and all but the prints are just sad. I dont understand why they are making horrible prints now and childish looking prints?
August 20, 2013 @ 06:45 PM
BIGOH

Have you guys seen the spring 2014 catalog? I love diamond and all but the prints are just sad. I dont understand why they are making horrible prints now and childish looking prints?
link?

WTB NOTHING

August 20, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
LostJem

suspended

@dmnd626 In terms of brands going mainstream, there's no doubt about it. No disrespect to the guys behind the Diamond design team, but did anyone notice how Diamond went from the Harassment tee to this Yacht Club and Lil' Cutty shit? Diamond is, or should I say was, on some skating shit and now, some people could probably think it's like some urban boating lifestyle company. I find all the new designs funny, and I guess they haven't taken the hint. It's not a coincidence that people wanna buy all of the older tees that they couldn't come up on earlier (or strictly collabs + exclusives), and that's because Diamond designs aren't the Diamond designs we know from when the brand was coming up. I know people evolve, and styles change, but they've truly gone way from their roots. Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

In terms of the replica gear, props to the factories cause they're taking money from 12 year olds like it's nobody's business. But I agree. It's bad, but you can't truly stop it. I see wanna-be streetwear stores, like physical stores, that carry fake Diamond. (if you guys remember, I got a fake Diamond tee as a gift). It's whack, but if they wanna fire a cease and desist letter, then 5 new replica sites pop up. They already have a game plan, but in some ways, they're giving us a favor. (About to go off-topic) If you think about, why the f*ck is the Been Trill & HBA shirt $120? Like it's not some groundbreaking quality shirt. It's a normal ass shirt with a simple design that's overpriced as f*ck, and that's why people buy reps and that's why they're still in business. Plus, streetwear in general is overpriced.

note: not hating. just constructive criticism.
this. 

me and my friend were talking once about street wear he kinda broke it down to me how shirts are made in mass quantity in china they get their shit probably like 50 cents a shirt slap the design on and then sell it back for 40 dollars reaping in the profits which is cool and all but literally graphics are almost extinct its always the same shit just slap on the name diamond and that is all. im all for brands doin there thing, but i mean this in the non lamest way when your designing stuff street wear or fashion a little bit of you has got to be in it 1coolcool 

just over the weekend some dude was saying how thats the best diamond shirt ive seen by them yet (diamond by the bay) basically implyfying that they make shitty ass designs now that literally just say diamond on it compared to something thats from a couple years back.

i love street wear and will continue following up on these brands but puttin money in they pockets still not so much i know yall were somewhat talking bout people that make they own brands. but i would rather spend my money on making something i want knowing it was made specifally for the sole puropose to display why street wear is what it is not some saturated market billboard propaganda 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

August 20, 2013 @ 07:06 PM
DENN!S

DiamondSupplyCo.com || @DennisTodisco on everything

August 20, 2013 @ 09:20 PM
matt8567

@BIGOH

http://www.centredistribution.com/news_home_1024.php?newstype=1

scroll down and youll see the link.
August 20, 2013 @ 09:46 PM
brenm

link?
Delivery 1: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D1.pdf
Delivery 2: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D2.pdf

August 20, 2013 @ 10:08 PM
lovedmndlife

these

August 20, 2013 @ 10:45 PM
sjohnnnn

link?
Delivery 1: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D1.pdf
Delivery 2: www.centredistribution.com/catalogs/DiamondSupplyCo_SP14-D2.pdf
Fall one is aight but when i saw 2 its just make even dislike the brand now... Whats going on with the design team 

سبحان

August 20, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
lovedmndlife

^ not much standing out to me either, i'll be sticking to the button ups now i think and the collabs, pretty much got all the old gems i was hunting

August 20, 2013 @ 10:52 PM
sjohnnnn

^ not much standing out to me either, i'll be sticking to the button ups now i think and the collabs, pretty much got all the old gems i was hunting
All ive been doing and just grabing some old jems i passed up. Last thing i ever bought from the Diamond webstore was SAS Tee 

سبحان

August 20, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
matt8567

Yeah the prints are pure shit. But everything else is all good. Like the belts, hats, everything like that is all good. The only print im stoked on is the simplicity is the key to brilliance logo. Footwear is horrible too. They need to go back like 3 or 4 years.
August 21, 2013 @ 12:05 AM
supream

Tbh I'm feeling some of the prints and other things like the blankets, glad white is being used on hoodies and crews. Another coaches jacket and that parka. A lot of dope things IMO
August 21, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
livinhell

What is "street wear"? Is it underground shit? Bc in this day of social media nothing stays underground. Is it shit rappers wear? Everyone buys shit rappers wear. Is it stuff ppl rock in cities? Bc we're all in cities. It doesn't make much sense to me, most of us are just 9 to fivers that wear what they think is dope. Or I don't know maybe some of you are about that life....haha. Seems like everyone is caught up in being exclusive or the only one they know that has shit. No one is exclusive you guys just don't bump into ppl wearing your shit. Just like you guys bitch about shit being sold in pacsun or zumiez. What do you care where it's sold. I don't hang out with 14 yr olds that shop there, do you?. Is it hot just bc it's a collab? I don't think so but a lot of you do just bc it's limited. A lot of the diamond shit I think is fresh is just a gr but who the fuck cares don't you guys rock your own kicks and hats with theses tees, put your own spin on it?I joined on here to try to get the scoop on drops but all I hear is bitching about prices and designs that's lame. Is 32 a lot for tee? Guess none of you guys ever rocked supreme...haha. Do you guys want to wear 05 styles forever? Shit changes so does fashion. To the cats that say spring 14 is childish prints...I bet you copped the trae tee...haha....and why bc it's a collab?..it's a cartoon it couldn't get much more childish than that. I could name like 10 joints off that drop I would cop in a sec but I guess it wouldn't be considered "heat"..haha...is another issue that they recycle designs into pt 2s and 3s and now you guys got a shirt that you thought was gold and they just dropped a spitting image of it and now you're salty? Cuz that's what it seems like. To my bro down under why so hype on the gingham button up?..no doubt they're fresh but what's so dif from a supreme or obey button up that looks the same? The little diamond logo? Doesn't make sense to me. No doubt a lot of brands drop the best shit in the early years but that's bc that's when your hungry and these are the designs that have been burning inside your head. Yo Brenm, why so mad about the yacht shit? Don't you guys ever go on vacation? I rock the yacht black tag all day in Miami, you know adapt to your surroundings...I'm sure you guys gone hate on me and that's cool I'm built for but Answer me one thing...why just try to cop shit ds to keep in plastic bags just to say you got it and post pics and shit? No dis to diamond but its just a tshirt it's not a ds og pair of jays that's gonna bring 600 at a later date so why not just give em to ppl that'll rock em?

Not talking shit y'all just giving my pov...btw those simplicity socks, kicks and tee...when they drop anyone who comes within 20 feet of me is dead...haha

Let the hate begin..
August 21, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
lovedmndlife

i dont mind this grizzly t

August 21, 2013 @ 01:04 AM
livinhell

Let me start off by sayong I'm not hating...

What are you guys talking about? What is streetwear?..is it stuff that's underground? Bc in this day and age of social media nothing stays underground. Is it shit rappers wear? Bc everyone buys shit rappers buy. Is it shit ppl wear in the city ? Bc we're all in cities. I joined on here to try to get the drop on shit, maybe hook a feww ppl up and get some hook ups but all I hear is bitching. Everyones always bitching about the designs aren't the same. Well its not 2005 anymore shit changes. Od course most brands drop their best shit in the first few yrs bc that's when your still hungry and those are the images you've had in your head for a min. I hear bitching over shit being sold in pacsun and zumiez but what do you care where its sold? I don't hang out w 14 yr olds thatshop there do you guys?. So I don't see pll wearing my shit. You guys mad about prices?..is 32 for a tee too much? Guess you guys don't have any supreme jackets...haha..I get it with the limited drops everyone wants em but is every collab fire just bc its a collab? I don't think so. Some of the designs for diamond that I think are hot are just gr but who cares don't you guys put you own sneaks and hats w them? To the cats that said spring 14 is childish...I bet you guys copped the trae tee and that's a cartoon, doesn't get much molre childish than that. Theres atleast 10 jointss from that drop I will rock in a second, but I guess that's not considered heat. Are yoy guys salty bc they drop part 2s and 3s of designs? So you guys got something you thought was gold and they just drpped a spitting image of it so now your tight. Yo oz why so hype on the button ips?. No doubt they're hot but why are they so much flyer than any supreme or obey shitt that looks the same?.bc you're a lifer and it has a tiny diamond on it. Doesnt make much sense to me. Yo brenm why so mad at the yacht line? Don't you ever go on vacation? I rock the black tag yacht shit all day when I'm in miami u know. I recently broke up w a brand I supported for yrs bc the connect did me wrong maybe its time for some of you to do the same. I know you all gonna hate on me but just answer me one thing...what's the point of copping ds tees just to keep in a sealed bag to say u got em? Why not give em to ppl who gonna rock em w pride cuz they think its dope. Were talking bout diamond tees, no dis to them but its not a pairs of ds og jordans ya know?...I don't kn ow

Anyway let the hate begin..haha

Btw when I get the simplicity socks kicks and tee...anyone who comes withing 20 feet of me is dead hahhahahaha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
livinhell

Damn thought the first post didn't post. Fucking samsung
August 21, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
lovedmndlife

^ all valid points, im just really liking the oxfords i got recently, as for supreme i've never worn it before so i wouldnt know, i enjoyed reading your opinions though, i would wear that DLYC  on my vaccy too

August 21, 2013 @ 01:12 AM
sjohnnnn

Yeah the prints are pure shit. But everything else is all good. Like the belts, hats, everything like that is all good. The only print im stoked on is the simplicity is the key to brilliance logo. Footwear is horrible too. They need to go back like 3 or 4 years.
Yeah most of the spring stuff is just starting to look like pacsun designs to me like that "Fake" Tee com'n Nick i know you clowing on the fake tees but i dont think it was necessary to put it on a tee it just looks tacky. Only stuff that really interest me is the "Neon" and "Arabic Mary" tee

سبحان

August 21, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
livinhell

S/o to the ppl disliking my comments and ds pics of that ssimplicity collection...you guys must have closets full of 'gems'...hahhahaha
August 21, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
brenm

Let the hate begin..
I understand what you're saying, and mad props for thinking outside the box. Personally, I don't care about the exclusives, I support the brand and I'll buy it if it's General Release or not. (And yes I have bought stuff from Zumiez only cause it's easier than copping online). Also, Simon was just saying it was a nice button up haha, cause it is. It has nothing to do with Diamond, it doesn't even have the Diamond crest. It has nothing to do with Diamond, if I saw that at like some bum store in the mall, it'd still be a good come up. We ain't mad at the prices, they're fine. Usually, we pay more than just $32 for a tee, and we don't complain. And, I don't HATE the Yacht Club, but I'm saying it's totally different than the brand that was totally skate from the core, and you're lying to yourself if you didn't say that the Yacht Club was only designed to appeal to mainstream. (But it's funny how you mentioned the black tag, but then dissed exclusive stuff in the beginning.) Oh, but I also agree with you with keeping DS in bags, I never understood that haha. S/O for the reply though, I appreciate the feedback. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.